Who would be against this law being passed???

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Mindful that the Constitution is not clear on the issue, and that we only have a DOJ "opinion" on the directive that a sitting president cannot be indicted, should an actual, CLEAR and definitive law be enacted that states that NO ONE......not even a president....is above the law and can certainly be indicted in a court of jurisdiction and NOT just the political recourse of impeachment?

After all, the breaking of laws is NOT a political issue but strictly a legal process that requires evidence, unquestionable proof, witnesses, indictments, trials and punishment.

NO ONE should be above the law....NO ONE !!!

When you say the same thing about D presidents like Clinton and Obama you will face a lot less opposition but your post as is is simply the comment of a partisan hack.

Were you as firmly behind this idea, when it was possible the Clintons might leave the WH in orange jumpsuits?

• Banned
When you say the same thing about D presidents like Clinton and Obama you will face a lot less opposition but your post as is is simply the comment of a partisan hack.

Moron....WHERE did I state that democrat presidents would be exempt form this same law???

Just address the question raised.......Would you support such a law??? Yes or No?

(or go back to bed....)

Mindful that the Constitution is not clear on the issue, and that we only have a DOJ "opinion" on the directive that a sitting president cannot be indicted, should an actual, CLEAR and definitive law be enacted that states that NO ONE......not even a president....is above the law and can certainly be indicted in a court of jurisdiction and NOT just the political recourse of impeachment?

After all, the breaking of laws is NOT a political issue but strictly a legal process that requires evidence, unquestionable proof, witnesses, indictments, trials and punishment.

A report to Congress is all that is required to initiate impeachment proceedings.

• Banned
Were you as firmly behind this idea, when it was possible the Clintons might leave the WH in orange jumpsuits?

Yes, nitwit........IF the Clintons had been investigated and found guilty....

NO ONE should be above the law.......

Conservatives will only support that if it's only applied to Democrats.

If it's applied equally to everyone, no conservatives won't support that.

Moron....WHERE did I state that democrat presidents would be exempt form this same law???

Just address the question raised.......Would you support such a law??? Yes or No?

(or go back to bed....)
You don't have to state it....we know.

Yes, nitwit........IF the Clintons had been investigated and found guilty....

NO ONE should be above the law.......

IF the Clintons had been investigated and found guilty....

He was.

Lost his law license for 5 years, impeached, and a fine.

With your bill, he would have been perp walked out

Me?

no.

you?

Obviously

(depending on the letter behind their name)

Nitwit.....just answer the original question.....Here, I'll make more direct for your half brain....

Would you be against such a law....A simple fucking Yes or No will do....LOL

So the Clintons have inspired you to fight for Presidents being above the law?
Me?

no.

you?

Obviously

You are in this thread using the Clintons to argue for shutting down the proposed bill. Why?

Where did I say shut down the bill?

I was curious how partisan the OP is

(even tho it's obvious)

and, whataya know...

see one cockroach, others show up

So the Clintons have inspired you to fight for Presidents being above the law?
Me?

no.

you?

Obviously

You are in this thread using the Clintons to argue for shutting down the proposed bill. Why?

Where did I say shut down the bill?

I was curious how partisan the OP is

(even tho it's obvious)

and, whataya know...

see one cockroach, others show up
So you approve of this bill? Good.

for what? answer with specifics on what laws you believe were broken by Clinton or Obama...please. Just repeating a right wing and Russian troll/bot meme/mantra really doesn't cut it!

Forum List

Back