Stormy Daniels Changes Her Story AGAIN?

"Mr. Cohen, an attorney, received a monthly retainer, not from the campaign and having nothing to do with the campaign, from which he entered into, through reimbursement, a private contract between two parties, known as a non-disclosure agreement, or NDA."

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 3, 2018

That admission directly contradicts what the president told reporters less than a month ago. Trump denied knowledge of the payments, telling reporters on Air Force One, "You'll have to ask Michael Cohen. Michael is my attorney. You'll have to ask Michael."

Asked if he knew where the money came from to pay Daniels, whose given name is Stephanie Clifford, the president said: "No. I don't."

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders told reporters on Thursday "this was information the president didn't know at the time but eventually learned ... we give the very best information we have at the time."

I am not sure how that is saying something I am not, and there is nothing illegal about that relationship

and yep, there is no doubt that Trump first denied everything he could about Stormy

I am not sure how your links say that? I never claimed Trump didn't pay Cohen, he did so, out of his personal account.....and I never claimed it was for the campaign, I don't believe it was, and the State's own witness Hope HIcks said it was out of concern for his wife and family.

Do you not read your links?

It's already been adjudicated that it was for the campaign.

It's already been adjudicated that it was for the campaign.
hahah no it hasn't. Show me some sort of final order saying Trump paying his legal bill was for the campaign.....please.

I know what a retainer is, it's for securing his services....but that lawyer can have expenses when do working, once retained....and submit bills.

The "retainer" came after the payment to Stormy. What legal services did Cohen perform for Trump in 2017?

I am not sure how that is saying something I am not, and there is nothing illegal about that relationship

and yep, there is no doubt that Trump first denied everything he could about Stormy

Now you're calling yourself a liar. Earlier, you said, "Trump never denied paying the bill."

I thought that she already admitted that their affair was a lie. So now she's going back on it? Can somebody just please dismiss this darn case!? :rolleyes:

She signed an NDA and collected $130K to not tell of her sexual encounter with a Cheeto.

Or

The Cheeto randomly paid her $130K because he never had sex with her. And didn’t even know her.

hahah no it hasn't. Show me some sort of final order saying Trump paying his legal bill was for the campaign.....please.

LOL

Of course it was. Cohen was convicted for making an illegal campaign contribution. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

The "retainer" came after the payment to Stormy. What legal services did Cohen perform for Trump in 2017?
I have no idea. I know he asked for an nda in 2016. Maybe the expenses came from that

Now you're calling yourself a liar. Earlier, you said, "Trump never denied paying the bill."
Yiu know I was mistaken, early on he denied it all, but then has been clear he did hire Cohen

LOL

Of course it was. Cohen was convicted for making an illegal campaign contribution. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?
What does that have to do with trump? What Cohen did, and how he mismanaged his job isn’t on trump

A fundamental principle of criminal trials is that you CANNOT try to convince the jury that the defendant is a bad person. The evidence MUST BE RELATED TO THE SPECIFIC CRIME THAT IS CHARGED.

This salacious testimony, true or not, is abundant grounds for a mistrial. It should NEVER have been admitted.

This conviction will surely be overturned, but it should not stop there. This is the equivalent of a baseball umpire calling every pitch a ball so that the home team will win on walks. The legal irregularities here are not "close calls." They are blatant misuse of legal process.

The judge should be sanctioned and even disbarred. He is a stain on the entire legal profession, especially in New York State.
Hilarious

I thought that she already admitted that their affair was a lie. So now she's going back on it? Can somebody just please dismiss this darn case!? :rolleyes:

All of it irrelevant and overly predidicial.
This case that they are pretending to try is about a book keeping entry.

I don't believe he can do that since that was the reason Trump paid for her silence on that very matter.
Trump is accused of falsifying business records in order to influence the 2016 election. Whether or not Trump actually slept with Stormy is irrelevant because he is accused of falsifying the business transactions if he did sleep with her or even if he didn't sleep with her. Therefore, it doesn't matter whether he actually slept with her or not. It's all about swaying the jury with irrelevant testimony. A fair judge wouldn't allow that testimony.

Trump is accused of falsifying business records in order to influence the 2016 election. Whether or not Trump actually slept with Stormy is irrelevant because he is accused of falsifying the business transactions if he did sleep with her or even if he didn't sleep with her. Therefore, it doesn't matter whether he actually slept with her or not. It's all about swaying the jury with irrelevant testimony. A fair judge wouldn't allow that testimony.

The judge's instructions limited her testimony, but the prosecution unwisely ignored that and the judge allowed it.

Forum List

Back