who would be best vice president for Trump? poll

who would be best vice president for Trump?

• Kristi Noem

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gregg Abbott (though he may not want the job)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
who would be best vice president for Trump?

I don't want anyone for VP who is in Congress because the Rs need as many as possible to stay there

I had a hard time choosing.. love Abbott but dont think he wants the job.. could be wrong.. :dunno:

I voted Tim Scott but Vivek Ramaswamy is another good candidate in my book.

The best V.P for ideologue purposes would probably be Vivek. The libertarian in him is strong.

The best V.P for him to ensure votes and win the election would probably be Tulsi. She would win votes across party lines and grab female votes.

The best V.P in case something happened that required them to lead the country would probably be Rubio. He would also garner additional Hispanic votes I presume.

It is a difficult choice really. He might go with Scott. Regardless, he should leverage others on the campaign trail and try and give them important portfolios if he wins. We need America to win again.

Kristi Noem doesn't seem to want the job either, and that suits South Dakotans perfectly.

We want her here as long as we can keep her.

The best V.P for ideologue purposes would probably be Vivek. The libertarian in him is strong.

The best V.P for him to ensure votes and win the election would probably be Tulsi. She would win votes across party lines and grab female votes.

The best V.P in case something happened that required them to lead the country would probably be Rubio. He would also garner additional Hispanic votes I presume.

It is a difficult choice really. He might go with Scott. Regardless, he should leverage others on the campaign trail and try and give them important portfolios if he wins. We need America to win again.
No way Tulsi

I like her but she hasn't been R long enough.

NO way do we get anyone remotely connected to Dimville!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I hate those bastards worse than ever. .. didn't think that was possible!

Look how Trump trusted Pence once!

and he wasn't even a former dim!

I think Bartiromo would be GREAT

for one, her being vp wouldn't take anyone away from Congress (a R)

best of all, she knows a lot about business and about China. She is possibly the most educated you can find on national issues and economic issues.

and I don't think there was ever a time in her life when she was anti-Trump.

Y do you say she doesn't want it?

I'm not really even certain. She just doesn't talk like she wants it, and the feeling among SD residents is we'd beg her to stay until her term is over.

She is overwhelmingly popular here, regardless of what the lying indians say.

Trump/Putin 2024
1717451253020.jpeg

Let's see... How many cat pics

before Ignore?

hmmmm

:45:

Hulk Hogan is a tremendous citizen outside of government who is an excellent speaker. BTW, a bit of trivia, Hogan would be the first"Hulk" to serve as Vice President, an historic event brother.

who was the other one who voted for Bartiromo?

YES!

And she's not from another country (like Ramaswamy)

I like that guy but I just have trust issues.. Gee, I wonder why?

Forum List

Back