Who would have thought democrat would destroy western civilization. Stabbing in London

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better yet, how about banning an institution that's murdered 50 million children since the 1970's?

We can't ban an "institution" that never existed.

You can't, but given one more Trump SC Justice, that "institution" will go away.

Are you suggesting that activist judges would eliminate our rights and freedoms?
I would consider it as saving lives and giving freedoms and rights to unborn children.

So I guess you disagree with me and with all of the people who have decided to have an abortion for whatever reason. Just don't interfere with anyone else's decision-making on matters of abortion, religious choice, or anything else.
Yes, I do disagree with you....I thought it was obvious.
I believe that an unborn baby has rights, and you don't.....obviously.

We can't ban an "institution" that never existed.

You can't, but given one more Trump SC Justice, that "institution" will go away.

Are you suggesting that activist judges would eliminate our rights and freedoms?
I would consider it as saving lives and giving freedoms and rights to unborn children.

So I guess you disagree with me and with all of the people who have decided to have an abortion for whatever reason. Just don't interfere with anyone else's decision-making on matters of abortion, religious choice, or anything else.

Unborn children do have rights. The Democrats want to offer citizenship to illegals but as far as I'm concerned, an unborn child's basic human rights should be protected by the US Constitution, even before they're brought into this world. They should be considered "citizens" even before they are born.

Otherwise why else would someone be tried for two counts of murder by murdering a pregnant woman?

Last edited:
according to progressives no violence can be done without firearms involved…
you are lying, as usual..... :rolleyes:

no one ever said no violence could be done without firearms involved....

what exactly do you personally get out of these type of false statements? What are you giving to your country to make America great again, by your ridiculous statements, and the op as well, with their ridiculous title/comment??? A laugh? Confirmation bias for oneself? :dunno:

according to progressives no violence can be done without firearms involved…
you are lying, as usual..... :rolleyes:

no one ever said no violence could be done without firearms involved....

what exactly do you personally get out of these type of false statements? What are you giving to your country to make America great again, by your ridiculous statements, and the op as well, with their ridiculous title/comment??? A laugh? Confirmation bias for oneself? :dunno:
Political correctness has made you fucking retarded

London Bridge closed by British police amid reports of gunshots

In the thrust for power democrats refuse to stop bad eliminates from destroying or culture..

Democrats are DOMESTIC TERRORIST
This thread started by Jitss617 is bizarre. I was attracted by the headline and that it had twenty some odd pages of reply and comment. The headline is:
Who would have thought democrat would destroy western civilization. Stabbing in London

my first thoughts were Who is this democrat? Who did he stab?
what was he doing in London? and Do I have time for a beer before the apocalypse? Apparently, I do.
I read the premise of his post: In the thrust for power democrats refuse to stop bad eliminates from destroying or culture..

My first thought was: What the hell does that mean? Come on people, use a subject, a predicate and verb. I will try deal with your punctuation if you will try to deal with mine. What does "democrats refuse to stop bad eliminates" mean? Maybe the destruction of western civilization is being blamed on Bill Gates for text messaging while driving or tweeting while drinking, governing or other activities that western civilization to thinks can be accomplish with little or no conscious thought. I won't discuss "or culture."

I read the linked article from Fox News. I do not claim to be a writer, but whoever wrote that isn't one either. they had to have failed English Comp II. Joking aside, It was a terrible thing that happened in London and I feel sympathy for the families effected. But, back the point I am trying to make, there was not a single mention of a democrat associated, involved or blamed in the article linked to support his premise.

Democrats are DOMESTIC TERRORIST ????

I often don't agree with Jitss617 whether I comment or not, but Dude! Really? You can do better than this.

Scott Peterson is doing life in prison for murdering his own unborn baby, Connor.
He's doing a second life term for murdering his wife, Stacey.
He's from the Bay Area so he's almost certainly a Democrat. But the good news is, he didn't use a gun.
He tied a concrete block around her and threw his beautiful pregnant wife into San Francisco Bay.
He ALMOST got away with it, but Connor floated to shore. Garbage I think his little body is called
by Democrats.

I read the linked article from Fox News. I do not claim to be a writer, but whoever wrote that isn't one either. they (sic) had to have failed English Comp II. Joking aside, It (sic) was a terrible thing that happened in London and I feel sympathy for the families effected. But, back (sic) the point I am trying to make, there was not a single mention of a democrat (sic) associated, involved or blamed in the article linked to support his premise.

Democrats are DOMESTIC TERRORIST (sic) ????

I often don't agree with Jitss617 whether I comment or not, but Dude! Really? You can do better than this.

"they had to have failed English Comp II."

"Dude! Really?"

It's time to take a look at knife sales in the US and just who is buying them.

LONDON (AP) — British police say several people have stabbed near to London Bridge, and a man has been detained.

The news came after witnesses reported hearing gunshots in the area. Sky News reported that police had shot the apparent attacker.

The Metropolitan Police force said officers were called Friday afternoon “to a stabbing at premises near to London Bridge.”

They say “a man has been detained by police. We believe a number of people have been injured.”

BBC reporter John McManus was in the area and said he saw figures grappling on the bridge. He said: “I thought it was initially a fight,” but then shots rang out.
Several stabbed near London Bridge; man detained

Knives in the U.S. kill more people each year than AR-15 rifles do....we obviously need to ban knives and require that only "sporks" be sold to non-military and police....

One of our guests yesterday came up from Virginia....
As a result of the threats by the Democrats, he just bought his fourth AR, and put in the paperwork for a suppressor.

Said that not a single police chief will instruct his officers to go house to house to confiscate guns, as the Democrats threaten.

its cultural-------some people have a background in possum stew. ------
uhm-----is you a joooo? there is a little saying "a minhag is stronger
than a din"-----------I have sesame street level hebrew

Knives don't kill people.

People kill people.

London Bridge closed by British police amid reports of gunshots

In the thrust for power democrats refuse to stop bad eliminates from destroying or culture..

Democrats are DOMESTIC TERRORIST

Impossible. The left-wingers banned and regulated guns. You can't use a gun in London. It's the law. So this simply isn't possible.

Criminal in London want to go shooting people, but.... their hands physically are unable to pull triggers anymore, because .... gun laws.... and stuff....

LONDON (AP) — British police say several people have stabbed near to London Bridge, and a man has been detained.

The news came after witnesses reported hearing gunshots in the area. Sky News reported that police had shot the apparent attacker.

The Metropolitan Police force said officers were called Friday afternoon “to a stabbing at premises near to London Bridge.”

They say “a man has been detained by police. We believe a number of people have been injured.”

BBC reporter John McManus was in the area and said he saw figures grappling on the bridge. He said: “I thought it was initially a fight,” but then shots rang out.
We'd be better off if the availability of firearms dropped to the point where knife crime was a bigger problem.

That's kind of missing the point though.

The solution is, you kill the criminals, and then you don't have to worry about knives or guns.

You are simply moving the problem around. Ok, now we are going to run over people with a car, or through a petrol bomb, or stab people to death.

Great.... I'd much rather be stabbed to death over a painless shot to the head. Much better for society.

Not a fix dude. Not a solution.

We'd be better off if the availability of firearms dropped to the point where knife crime was a bigger problem.

The solution is, you kill the criminals, and then you don't have to worry about knives or guns.

You are simply moving the problem around. Ok, now we are going to run over people with a car, or through a petrol bomb, or stab people to death.

Great.... I'd much rather be stabbed to death over a painless shot to the head. Much better for society.

We are never gonna prevent all murders.

My point is that guns are easy. If we make it harder there will be less.

Less suicide was well.

Less suicide was well.
Dude you will never take our guns go the fcuk away before you piss us off

Knives in the U.S. kill more people each year than AR-15 rifles do....we obviously need to ban knives and require that only "sporks" be sold to non-military and police....
Knives have a purpose other than putting fatal holes in another human being. Guns don't. I can't carve my Thanksgiving turkey or cut up a butternut squash without a knife. I can definitely manage to survive without a military style rifle, though.
You have no right to own a knife!

Less suicide was well.
Whaddya gonna do dipshit?

Capslock me to death?

Dumbass.

Scott Peterson is doing life in prison for murdering his own unborn baby, Connor.
He's doing a second life term for murdering his wife, Stacey.
He's from the Bay Area so he's almost certainly a Democrat. But the good news is, he didn't use a gun.
He tied a concrete block around her and threw his beautiful pregnant wife into San Francisco Bay.
He ALMOST got away with it, but Connor floated to shore. Garbage I think his little body is called
by Democrats.
I knew his mother. She had an antique shop next door to my shop. Yes..they were Democrats. Scott and Lacey included in that "they".
Both worked the shop now and then when his mother was too ill to do it..or out of town for whatever reason.

Less suicide was well.
Whaddya gonna do dipshit?

Capslock me to death?

Dumbass.
Keep promoting taking away our rights .. your gonna lose.. so just zip it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back