Who would win the presidency Nikki vs Oprah?

Oprah was born in the United States

Nikki Haley was born in India and came over as a small child

Actually she was born in South Carolina.

However, that said and I'm not sure why this thread was created, the odds of Nikki Haley up against Oprah Winfrey are slim to none, I think Oprah would win. Nikki is too mainstream for Trump zombies (her immigration stance is probably too 'liberal') and would spell trouble in the primaries for her. In the general she is associated with Trump and well, need we say more.

And, Oprah ain't running, however if she did, I'd like to know exactly what her positions are before I'd even begin to support her.

Have you seen her birth certificate?

Millions of people want to know

However, that said and I'm not sure why this thread was created, the odds of Nikki Haley up against Oprah Winfrey are slim to none, I think Oprah would win. Nikki is too mainstream for Trump zombies (her immigration stance is probably too 'liberal') and would spell trouble in the primaries for her. In the general she is associated with Trump and well, need we say more.

And, Oprah ain't running, however if she did, I'd like to know exactly what her positions are before I'd even begin to support her.

He knows that.
He's off the wall, using the Birthers bullshit.

This shit is REAL

I have some of my best people looking into it and they can't believe what they are finding

Have you seen her birth certificate?

Millions of people want to know

Someone quick, get Arpaio on the case! News conference STAT!

Ann Coulter has confirmed that Nikki Haley is an immigrant

He knows that.

This shit is REAL

I have some of my best people looking into it and they can't believe what they are finding

are you going to force me to move this to Political Satire?

Right now, you're bordering on that, or deleting your posts for being off topic

article-2561058-1B90877D00000578-167_634x479.jpg

a hateful old bag feeding a predator some young fresh meat.

but it's ok, she's a she and black

He knows that.

This shit is REAL

OK

I'll be good

Nikki Haley was born is South Carolina and is as American as Apple Pie.....Believe me

He knows that.

This shit is REAL

Yea and they finnaly found Obama's birth certificate..

It's true..

6b1935b3f12fd07a97722b7bad18ebcf--obama-birth-certificate-politics-humor.jpg

He knows that.

This shit is REAL

How is debating (with satire) the viability of a candidate based on the birther movement against past presidents off topic?

Why don't you take your mod purse and go home.

He knows that.

This shit is REAL

Don't move it pal, RW is upset and is scared of Nikki..he can't comprehend I love both women

View attachment 170949

^^^

Scared of nikki

I think she is cute

But someone born in India is not eligible to run
Bear didn’t know that before he started this thread. Oops. He loves her but he doesn’t know her. Yet another faceplant for him.

So that's your retort , slander and lies?

He knows that.

This shit is REAL

Yea and they finnaly found Obama's birth certificate..

It's true..

View attachment 170948

I bet there won't be any threats against this post.

He knows that.

This shit is REAL

How is debating (with satire) the viability of a candidate based on the birther movement against past presidents off topic?

Then I should just delete his posts, and others, for being off topic?

He knows that.

This shit is REAL

Say what the birther movement exploded in 2007 by Hillary supporters

Stick to topic please and thank you this thread is about Nikki vs Oprah

He knows that.

This shit is REAL

Then I should just delete his posts, and others, for being off topic?

No, I have a much better idea. Shut up and let the conversation continue, how is that for a change? This is not off topic (well, at least until you showed up).

Heck I just wanted to know who could win with two outstanding people like Nikki vs Oprah

He knows that.

This shit is REAL

Say what the birther movement exploded in 2007 by Hillary supporters

Stick to topic please and thank you this thread is about Nikki vs Oprah

Yeah, Clinton didn't start it. Trump took birtherism to new heights, so why not apply that ridiculous logic to Haley? She and only she should be forced to show her COLB if she runs, amiright?

Forum List

Back