Who would win the presidency Nikki vs Oprah?

Oprah was born in the United States

Nikki Haley was born in India and came over as a small child

Actually she was born in South Carolina.

However, that said and I'm not sure why this thread was created, the odds of Nikki Haley up against Oprah Winfrey are slim to none, I think Oprah would win. Nikki is too mainstream for Trump zombies (her immigration stance is probably too 'liberal') and would spell trouble in the primaries for her. In the general she is associated with Trump and well, need we say more.

And, Oprah ain't running, however if she did, I'd like to know exactly what her positions are before I'd even begin to support her.

He knows that.
He's off the wall, using the Birthers bullshit.

This shit is REAL

I have some of my best people looking into it and they can't believe what they are finding

Yea and they finnaly found Obama's birth certificate..

It's true..

View attachment 170948

I bet there won't be any threats against this post.

again, should I delete it, along with multiple other posts?

If I do one, I have to do them all, correct?

GET BACK TO THE SUBJECT OF THE OP.

On one side you have an American born Sikh who converted to Christianity a minority Republican who grew up in south Carolina working at her mothers store, went to clemson university, became govenor , became U.N. ambassador vs Oprah a self made billionaire American born lady who started her career in Ohio and moved it to Chicago ..oprah like Nikki are both minoritys who had the brains to start off at the bottom and work their way up..

It would be an interesting choice to make because I like them both.

Oprah has too much racism to account for.

He knows that.

This shit is REAL

I have some of my best people looking into it and they can't believe what they are finding

are you going to force me to move this to Political Satire?

Right now, you're bordering on that, or deleting your posts for being off topic

How is debating (with satire) the viability of a candidate based on the birther movement against past presidents off topic?

Why don't you take your mod purse and go home.

Then I should just delete his posts, and others, for being off topic?

No, I have a much better idea. Shut up and let the conversation continue, how is that for a change? This is not off topic (well, at least until you showed up).
Why are you so upset?

So far you have not addressed my OP instead you attack a mod..

He knows that.

This shit is REAL

How is debating (with satire) the viability of a candidate based on the birther movement against past presidents off topic?

Say what the birther movement exploded in 2007 by Hillary supporters

Stick to topic please and thank you this thread is about Nikki vs Oprah

Yeah, Clinton didn't start it. Trump took birtherism to new heights, so why not apply that ridiculous logic to Haley? She and only she should be forced to show her COLB if she runs, amiright?

someone in Clintons campaign did, and the moronic right ran with it.

This shit is REAL

Yeah, Clinton didn't start it. Trump took birtherism to new heights, so why not apply that ridiculous logic to Haley? She and only she should be forced to show her COLB if she runs, amiright?

Oh, now we are on topic? Make up your flippin' mind.

No, a volunteer forwarded an email, she was fired, end of story. What a great excuse for Trump, 'she started it' (even though she didn't).

However, that said and I'm not sure why this thread was created, the odds of Nikki Haley up against Oprah Winfrey are slim to none, I think Oprah would win. Nikki is too mainstream for Trump zombies (her immigration stance is probably too 'liberal') and would spell trouble in the primaries for her. In the general she is associated with Trump and well, need we say more.

And, Oprah ain't running, however if she did, I'd like to know exactly what her positions are before I'd even begin to support her.

He knows that.

This shit is REAL

OK

I'll be good

Nikki Haley was born is South Carolina and is as American as Apple Pie.....Believe me

I got my mind right....I got my mind right

On one side you have an American born Sikh who converted to Christianity a minority Republican who grew up in south Carolina working at her mothers store, went to clemson university, became govenor , became U.N. ambassador vs Oprah a self made billionaire American born lady who started her career in Ohio and moved it to Chicago ..oprah like Nikki are both minoritys who had the brains to start off at the bottom and work their way up..

Oprah has too much racism to account for.

I watched her in the 80s and stuff I don't believe she is racist at heart, I never read any bad story's about her, I think Oprah is a fine patriotic US citizen

This shit is REAL

No, I have a much better idea. Shut up and let the conversation continue, how is that for a change? This is not off topic (well, at least until you showed up).
Why are you so upset?

I did address your OP, you missed it. I'll paraphrase, neither one is going to be president.

Oh, now we are on topic? Make up your flippin' mind.

No, a volunteer forwarded an email, she was fired, end of story. What a great excuse for Trump, 'she started it' (even though she didn't).

(Off topic) you are smarter then I thought you were .

Why are you so upset?

I did address your OP, you missed it. I'll paraphrase, neither one is going to be president.

Yes one of them will, I am great at having a feeling and one of them will be..

The American people would lose. One hand a neocon chicken hawk whack job vs a tv star who as far as I know has never made ANY political statements.

BC11068C-A4FA-4D96-BC50-498781AFA938.jpeg

He knows that.

This shit is REAL

As many times you’re educated on that lie you keep using it.
How does one email by a volunteer of Hillary’s constitute a “ birther movement explosion?
That volunteer was quickly fired once Hillary found out about it.
You’re just incapable of telling the truth.
Trump started his political career on that racist birther lie and carried it for 5 long years but you blame Hillary.
Yup another face plant of yours.

Last edited:

Why are you so upset?

Yes one of them will, I am great at having a feeling and one of them will be..

Good luck with that.

The American people would lose. One hand a neocon chicken hawk whack job vs a tv star who as far as I know has never made ANY political statements.

Say what?

Nikki brought so many jobs to South carolina when she was governor, that girl cares ,Oprah gave a damn about people and helped out so many, with her sprirts and positive energy..

Say what?

Nikki brought so many jobs to South carolina when she was governor, that girl cares ,Oprah gave a damn about people and helped out so many, with her sprirts and positive energy..
So they can create jobs....I am not worried about that I am worried about Haley's crazy ass neocon foreign policy...Winfrey is a damn racist
FLASHBACK: Oprah on Ending Racism: Old White People ‘Have to Die’

I think I will cross that bridge when I come to it. I am not sure how likey that match up is. I think Operah has a much better chance at making it to the general elections than Nikki. Are republicans ready to have a female at the front of the ticket.?

Forum List

Back