Who would win the presidency Nikki vs Oprah?

On one side you have an American born Sikh who converted to Christianity a minority Republican who grew up in south Carolina working at her mothers store, went to clemson university, became govenor , became U.N. ambassador vs Oprah a self made billionaire American born lady who started her career in Ohio and moved it to Chicago ..oprah like Nikki are both minoritys who had the brains to start off at the bottom and work their way up..

It would be an interesting choice to make because I like them both.

Oprah has too much racism to account for.
Dumbest and most dishonest comment of the week.

He knows that.
He's off the wall, using the Birthers bullshit.

This shit is REAL

I have some of my best people looking into it and they can't believe what they are finding

are you going to force me to move this to Political Satire?

Right now, you're bordering on that, or deleting your posts for being off topic

How is debating (with satire) the viability of a candidate based on the birther movement against past presidents off topic?

Why don't you take your mod purse and go home.

Say what the birther movement exploded in 2007 by Hillary supporters

Stick to topic please and thank you this thread is about Nikki vs Oprah
As many times you’re educated on that lie you keep using it.
How does one email by a volunteer of Hillary’s constitute a “ birther movement explosion?
That volunteer was quickly fired once Hillary found out about it.
You’re just incapable of telling the truth.

That topic has already been discussed in this thread why can't you stick to the topic?

I know why your upset because I adore both Nikki and Oprah and you can't handle it.

This shit is REAL

I have some of my best people looking into it and they can't believe what they are finding

How is debating (with satire) the viability of a candidate based on the birther movement against past presidents off topic?

How does one email by a volunteer of Hillary’s constitute a “ birther movement explosion?

That topic has already been discussed in this thread why can't you stick to the topic?

I know why your upset because I adore both Nikki and Oprah and you can't handle it.
That you think I’m upset about what a person says who only finished 2nd grade ( your own admission) is a hoot and a half.

This shit is REAL

Yeah, you adore Nikki and Oprah and people are supposed to give a shit why?

Oprah was born in the United States

Nikki Haley was born in India and came over as a small child

^^^

Scared of nikki

I think she is cute

But someone born in India is not eligible to run
--------------------------------- different strokes i guess and doesn't matter but i think she 'nikki' is rather homely , in my opinion .

She must be hot (Hotter than Madeline Albright)

Otherwise, Trump would not have selected her

This shit is REAL

You ADORE these women?
Idol worship is not healthy.

Then why are you on this thread?

Do you have an opinion who would win between Oprah and Nikki or do you so desperately want to make this thread about me?

We would definitely need to see Nimrata Randhawa's birth certificate. :wink:

DRsCpfcVAAAveWX.jpg

You ADORE these women?
Idol worship is not healthy.

Translation ~ you are gay..

Now stick to topic please and thank you..

So who do you think will win Nikki vs Oprah?

We would definitely need to see Nimrata Randhawa's birth certificate. :wink:

DRsCpfcVAAAveWX.jpg

^^^^

Another one peeing in his pants over nikki..

Now please and thank you post your opinion who would win Nikki vs Oprah?

Nikki Haley
Experienced, polished, honest, respected politician and 'statesperson'
Successful former State Governor who turner her state around
Respected U.N. Ambassador - a huge success, well respected, one of the best we have had in a long time.

Oprah Winfrey
Actress
Best Supporting Actress For 'The Color Purple'
Hollywood Elitist
Knew About the Sex Scandal in Hollywood for decades - said nothing
Self-Promoting millionaire
No political experience
Backed Hillary, worshipped Barry

If the question was who was infinitely more qualified, who has the ability / talent to do the job, who has proven herself on the international stage against / with the world's leaders and political elite the answer would be unquestionable Nikki Haley.

The question, however, is NOT any of that. It is who would win.

Haley is a woman, but she is not black. Most importantly, she is not a Democrat. Democrats, liberal, and snowflakes rabidly want Trump Impeached right now because of 1 simple fact - he is not a Democrat, followed closely by 'He is not Hillary'....which Haley will not have to worry about if she ever runs.

As it stands, this pairing is premature, as neither one is focusing / reportedly declaring they will run.

ALL 'IMHO', of course....

On one side you have an American born Sikh who converted to Christianity a minority Republican who grew up in south Carolina working at her mothers store, went to clemson university, became govenor , became U.N. ambassador vs Oprah a self made billionaire American born lady who started her career in Ohio and moved it to Chicago ..oprah like Nikki are both minoritys who had the brains to start off at the bottom and work their way up..

It would be an interesting choice to make because I like them both.

While being a fanatic liberal, there's no question I'd vote for Nikki over Oprah. I would have voted for Kasich over Clinton.

There's more to government than the hot button issues that keep us pre-occupied. Some times competence and experience matter more than a candidates stance on particular issues.

The question should be:

Who would you vote for:

Trump or Oprah

I my case I'd say NEITHER. At that point I'd have given up all hope for the American political system and be seriously considering moving to Canada!

Damn, I guess with Oprah being considered for 2020, I'd better start planning for Canada!

Nikki Haley
Experienced, polished, honest, respected politician and 'statesperson'
Successful former State Governor who turner her state around
Respected U.N. Ambassador - a huge success, well respected, one of the best we have had in a long time.

Oprah Winfrey
Actress
Best Supporting Actress For 'The Color Purple'
Hollywood Elitist
Knew About the Sex Scandal in Hollywood for decades - said nothing
Self-Promoting millionaire
No political experience
Backed Hillary, worshipped Barry

If the question was who was infinitely more qualified, who has the ability / talent to do the job, who has proven herself on the international stage against / with the world's leaders and political elite the answer would be unquestionable Nikki Haley.

The question, however, is NOT any of that. It is who would win.

Haley is a woman, but she is not black. Most importantly, she is not a Democrat. Democrats, liberal, and snowflakes rabidly want Trump Impeached right now because of 1 simple fact - he is not a Democrat, followed closely by 'He is not Hillary'....which Haley will not have to worry about if she ever runs.

As it stands, this pairing is premature, as neither one is focusing / reportedly declaring they will run.

ALL 'IMHO', of course....

South Carolina is like 28% black, 72 percent rednecks and she won two terms as govenor down here being a minority, how many minority women became governors of liberal states like California, New york, New Jersey, Illinois...name me one?

Another one peeing in his pants over nikki..
Now please and thank you post your opinion who would win Nikki vs Oprah?

Oprah would mop the floor with Nimrata -
Excepts of her bullying and blackmailing the UN would be the only negative campaign ad Ope would need.

I'd like to see the contest because it would be hugely entertaining to watch the democrats tie themselves in knots simultaneously demanding that Oprah be spared criticism because of her gender and racial identity while vociferously denigrating Nickie with every racist and misogynist epithet in the book.

Last edited:

South Carolina is like 28% black, 72 percent rednecks and she won two terms as govenor down here being a minority, how many minority women became governors of liberal states like California, New york, New Jersey, Illinois...name me one?
Haley also had to fight an entrenched 'Good Ol' Boy' system in SC politics, overcame them, and her success won them all over. Not all liked her, especially with her being a Republican, but they respected her.

It says quite a bit when your adversaries RESPECT, not 'like' you.

Oprah would mop the floor with Nimrata -
Excepts of her bullying and blackmailing the UN would be the only negative campaign ad Ope would need.
So, unlike her previous counterparts, Haley has had great respect at the U.N. ... and in your pea-brain that has to mean she only achieved that through 'bullying' and 'blackmailing'?!

It's called 'having a backbone' and not kissing U.N. Terrorist / Terrorist-Appeaser Ass....something the last administration and their Reps knew nothing about. Evidence shows the Last U.N. rep was more worried / pre-occupied with illegally unmasking Americans than doing her job as U.N. Rep.

:p

Then why are you on this thread?

Do you have an opinion who would win between Oprah and Nikki or do you so desperately want to make this thread about me?

I don't realize this thread was about your personal feelings for these two. To be honest, that's a little weird.

And I did already answer. First, neither is going to be president however in an alternate universe if they ran against each other I'd say Oprah because she's not tied to Trump politically.

Forum List

Back