Who you gonna believe: The Nuge or Muad Hogg?

back to the op;

uncle Ted is a CERTIFIED IDIOT !!!!!!

THE END

Bullying is not being Articulate. It's bullying.

Hardly a surprise that you approve of that.
Just what in hell do you think YOU are doing to Hogg?
You really can't see it, can you?

I'm making fun of his hypocrisy on an anonymous message board at the dregs of the interwebs. I'm not bullying him in real life. I'm not doxxing him. I'm not threatening him. Let's see if you can grok the difference.
Does the fact that your identity is anonymous really convince you that he can't see what you write? OF COURSE you're bullying him. This is social media. It is real. I see what you write, he sees what you write.

If he can't take the heat, he shouldn't attack people.

He can't both have the "authority" to craft our public policy and be immune from criticism and ridicule.
Since when/where has the kid been given any authority to craft public policy? If he had actually done all the things he is being accused of, I could see criticism. Ridicule is a different matter. May have been one of the "formative" experiences that warped the Parkland shooter and adults, at the least, should be role modeling better behavior than that.

The LW has put him in the position of being the Anti-Gun spokesmodel, so take it up with them.

All he had to do was trade his soul.
But poopypants said in the OP that he had no soul. Thank you for calling the draft dodger a liar.

Poor Communists, so much hate and rage, so few brains...

iu

Nugent knows 3 chords. Ask anybody who knows what a real guitar player is.

I know what a real guitar player is......"3 chords"?

Yep

Intro: E riff x4
E D A E
Well I don't know where they come from but they sure do come, I hope they comin' for me
E D A E
And I don't know how they do it, but they sure do it good, I hope they doin' it for free

E riff E riff
They give me cat scratch fever! Cat scratch fever!

E D A E
The first time that I got it I was just ten years old, I got it from some kitty next door
E D A E
I went and see the Dr. and he gave me the cure, I think I got it some more

E riff E riff

lol.gif
All songs are 3 or 4 basic chords....and then you get to the bridge and the solos.....you best stop now before the whole board is laughing at you.

To wit: Rave On
Recorded by Buddy Holly
Written by Sonny West, Bill Tilghman and Norman Petty

G
Well the little things you say and do

Make me want to be with you
C
Rave on it's a crazy feeling
G
And I know it's got me reeling
D7 G
When you say I love you rave on

The way you dance and hold me tight

The way you kiss and say goodnight
C
Rave on it's a crazy feeling
G
D7 G
When you say I love you rave on

C
Well rave on it's a crazy feeling
G
D7 G C G
I'm so glad that you're revealing your love for me
C G
Rave on rave on and tell me tell me not to be lonely
D7 G C G
Tell me you love me only rave on with me

Repeat last verse

C G
Ah ah ah
C G
Ah ah ah

Lots of mediocre people play 3 chord songs. I know lots of them myself.
More chords in the first verse here than Nugent ever played in his life.
upload_2018-3-31_12-58-41.png

so, let's go over what's been settled in this thread

a) cons are in favor of adults fucking children, as long as the parents approve

b) ted nugent has no talent, but he likes to fuck children and occasionally gets parental approval

c) therefore, cons like ted nugent

i think that covers it

thanks, everyone

happy easter!

Which is the point the Nuge is making. It remains to be seen how much shelf-life Muad Hogg actually has. He appears to be emotionally unstable, which could turn him into a liability.

The party covers such things up. Barry da Fairy spent years in the gay bath houses of Chicago, but the party ensured that it never hit the press, not even the supposedly free press of Fox.

Barry exhibits more self-control when speaking to the public, and wasn't put on display during his awkward teenage years.

Muad Hogg is in the spotlight before the groomers have had a chance to make him properly "articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy... a storybook, man". He's also white, which isn't going to help.

Articulate enough to kick Ingraham's ass, and scare the shit out of the NRA
Yep, a party that can’t take a licking the demolosers coaching the kids. I see you fall in step

Yep

E D A E
Well I don't know where they come from but they sure do come, I hope they comin' for me
E D A E
And I don't know how they do it, but they sure do it good, I hope they doin' it for free

E riff E riff

E D A E
The first time that I got it I was just ten years old, I got it from some kitty next door
E D A E

E riff E riff

:lmao:

What a fucking retard.

You grasp that the song isn't about the chords

Oh and shit head, if you play the chords in the key of E, you will not match the record. (A, B, C) Nor can you do any of the riffs, the verse uses a hammer down from the A.

Learn something, shit fer brains.

Hogg who? As soon as the next shooting happens and adults can find a new spokesperson, it is all over.

The sad part is we all know there will be another, and another, and another. You don't get that?

Sad that you don't get that the biggest risk factors leading to another and another are those that encourage out of wedlock births and the drugging of boys because they don't act like girls. Schools being designed to protect teachers' unions instead of providing actual education don't help, either.

Last edited:
Which is the point the Nuge is making. It remains to be seen how much shelf-life Muad Hogg actually has. He appears to be emotionally unstable, which could turn him into a liability.

The party covers such things up. Barry da Fairy spent years in the gay bath houses of Chicago, but the party ensured that it never hit the press, not even the supposedly free press of Fox.

Barry exhibits more self-control when speaking to the public, and wasn't put on display during his awkward teenage years.

Muad Hogg is in the spotlight before the groomers have had a chance to make him properly "articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy... a storybook, man". He's also white, which isn't going to help.

Articulate enough to kick Ingraham's ass, and scare the shit out of the NRA
Yep, a party that can’t take a licking the demolosers coaching the kids. I see you fall in step

Don't you wish someone was coaching that clown president?

'59 Gold Top. He has a Seymour Dunkan Jazz master for the bridge. Nice rig.

(I play a '86 Sunburst as my favorite)

All made up the road in the Gibson factory in KalamaYAZOO in those days. One of my brothers worked there for two days before a big union coon told him to slow down or they'd mess him up after work.....same as Fred Bear Archery up in Grayling, the unions drove Gibson out of Michigan.

Last edited:

Yep

E D A E
E D A E

E riff E riff

E D A E
E D A E

E riff E riff

What a fucking retard.

Oh and shit head, if you play the chords in the key of E, you will not match the record. (A, B, C) Nor can you do any of the riffs, the verse uses a hammer down from the A.

Oh my..... A hammer down? Is that some new top secret guitar technique that hasn't been in common use since before Leadbelly?

so, let's go over what's been settled in this thread

a) cons are in favor of adults fucking children, as long as the parents approve

b) ted nugent has no talent, but he likes to fuck children and occasionally gets parental approval

c) therefore, cons like ted nugent

i think that covers it

thanks, everyone

happy easter!
Wow nice whack a mole Post! Surprised you didn’t get whacked jumping out of your hole!

People liars like this are the leftist we talk about the real children killers.

Yep

E D A E
E D A E

E riff E riff

E D A E
E D A E

E riff E riff

What a fucking retard.

Every song is about the chords, dumb ass. Even the riffs are about the chords.

Forum List

Back