Who you gonna believe: The Nuge or Muad Hogg?

Teddly never needed to brag about pussy. It's what happens in rock n roll.

:lol:

Hogg is an asshole. A living asshole for every fudge packer media dude.

I'll note that Muad Hogg is likely using his newfound celebrity to Get Laid.

It fits in with my theory on prog protestors:

1. The behind the scenes big money folks pull the strings.
2. The organizers are career agitators who take on whatever cause will undermine our civil society.
3. The spokesmodels are useful idiots who are glamoured by their sudden fame (and access to sexual favors), and then discarded once they are no longer useful (Cindy Sheehan, anyone?)
4. The masses are there to have fun, let off steam, get high and get laid.
It's fascinating to watch how hard the NRA and their blood cultists are trying to denigrate these teens.....they are scared....very very scared.

If a bunch of teens were being promoted by the Media to end the right to gay marriage or to have you thrown in jail for being a lesbian, I suspect you'd be horrified by them.

Yes, because they’d be promoting bigotry and hate. Instead they are promoting common sense gun laws, stronger background checks and an end to the sale of semi-automatic weapons. How hateful of them.

Sophistry. It's not common sense. It's hateful bigotry towards law-abiding gun owners.

Really? Not once have these kids attacked law abiding gun owners. Show me one instance where these kids have attacked law abiding gun owners.

They’ve been very clear about being in favour of the 2nd Amendment, but wanted common sense gun regulation to make it difficult for people to get their hands on semi-automatic weapons with large capacity magazines to increase the body count.

I'll go with The Nuge. Any man who can kill and field dress food for his family is far more credible than a whinging legend in his own mind teenager.

Ted Nugent, the sometime classic rocker and current NRA board member, is speaking out about the new generation of gun reform advocates: the “pathetic” teenage “liars” who survived the deadly massacre last month at a high school in Parkland, Florida.

“These poor children, I’m afraid to say this and it hurts me to say this, but the evidence is irrefutable, they have no soul,” he said Friday on Newsmax’s “The Joe Pags Show.”

“The dumbing down of America is manifested in the culture deprivation of our academia that have taught these kids the lies, media that have prodded and encouraged and provided these kids lies,” he said after watching clips of Parkland mass-shooting survivors such as David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez who have become leading advocates of legislation to curb gun violence in the U.S.

“I really feel sorry for them because it’s not only ignorant and dangerously stupid, but it’s soulless,” he said, in a clip first circulated by Media Matters. “To attack the good law-abiding families of America when well known predictable murderers commit these horrors is deep in the category of soulless.”...

NRA Board Member Ted Nugent Calls Parkland Student Activists Liars: 'They Have No Soul'
This post is an example of true rightwing idiocy.

I'll note that Muad Hogg is likely using his newfound celebrity to Get Laid.

It fits in with my theory on prog protestors:

1. The behind the scenes big money folks pull the strings.
2. The organizers are career agitators who take on whatever cause will undermine our civil society.
3. The spokesmodels are useful idiots who are glamoured by their sudden fame (and access to sexual favors), and then discarded once they are no longer useful (Cindy Sheehan, anyone?)
4. The masses are there to have fun, let off steam, get high and get laid.
It's fascinating to watch how hard the NRA and their blood cultists are trying to denigrate these teens.....they are scared....very very scared.

If a bunch of teens were being promoted by the Media to end the right to gay marriage or to have you thrown in jail for being a lesbian, I suspect you'd be horrified by them.

Yes, because they’d be promoting bigotry and hate. Instead they are promoting common sense gun laws, stronger background checks and an end to the sale of semi-automatic weapons. How hateful of them.

Sophistry. It's not common sense. It's hateful bigotry towards law-abiding gun owners.

Really? Not once have these kids attacked law abiding gun owners. Show me one instance where these kids have attacked law abiding gun owners.

They’ve been very clear about being in favour of the 2nd Amendment, but wanted common sense gun regulation to make it difficult for people to get their hands on semi-automatic weapons with large capacity magazines to increase the body count.

Then you haven't been paying attention. They have equated law-abiding NRA members with murderers.

Just what in hell do you think YOU are doing to Hogg?
You really can't see it, can you?

Enabling him?
Yep :)
Considering that David Hogg is not the most likable of the student leaders, and that he is more progressive in his views than a lot of the other kids, I think you're right that they're the ones turning him into a colossus.

[
What did Nugent have to trade? His sanity?

Telling the truth requires sacrifice. What did Nugent trade to be an advocate for civil rights against you Stalinists? His position as one of the greatest guitar players in history to start with. You Communists black ball anyone who speaks against the party. Nugent is black listed by virtually every entertainment venue for holding political views that support America and the Constitution.

Nugent knows 3 chords. Ask anybody who knows what a real guitar player is.

:rofl:

What a petty little fucktard you are.

THIS is how Communists think - it's all about who follows Marx.

No stupid fuck, what you say is just hate filled trash. Nugent is a virtuoso. The double bend during Strangle Hold is literally the most difficult I have yet mastered. Double bends are not uncommon, generally you bend a half or whole step on two strings. More difficult is a bend on one while the second remains natural (Ala Mississippi Queen). But Nugent is running a three step bend on the G while pushing the B between a half and thee and a half modulated running from the 8th to 14th frets.

You can't play it - I know this because you have no respect for it. To learn it, and learn it right is to respect it, and the man who composed it.

You're just a hate filled moron, a feral baboon flinging shit at his betters.
upload_2018-3-31_12-35-20.png

Which is the point the Nuge is making. It remains to be seen how much shelf-life Muad Hogg actually has. He appears to be emotionally unstable, which could turn him into a liability.

The party covers such things up. Barry da Fairy spent years in the gay bath houses of Chicago, but the party ensured that it never hit the press, not even the supposedly free press of Fox.

Barry exhibits more self-control when speaking to the public, and wasn't put on display during his awkward teenage years.

Muad Hogg is in the spotlight before the groomers have had a chance to make him properly "articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy... a storybook, man". He's also white, which isn't going to help.

Articulate enough to kick Ingraham's ass, and scare the shit out of the NRA

Laura Ingraham is someone I've followed since the days she was on KFI radio in LA. She has a solid record as a conservative, an intellectual. Her folding to the Maoists was stupid and probably cost her her career.

Hogg is a foul mouthed little shit. He is the object the Maoist press rallied around as the attacked Ingraham. Boss Hogg said nothing of interest in the affair. Jimmy Kimmel and Stephen Goebbels of the Hate Show did that part.

The party covers such things up. Barry da Fairy spent years in the gay bath houses of Chicago, but the party ensured that it never hit the press, not even the supposedly free press of Fox.

Barry exhibits more self-control when speaking to the public, and wasn't put on display during his awkward teenage years.

Muad Hogg is in the spotlight before the groomers have had a chance to make him properly "articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy... a storybook, man". He's also white, which isn't going to help.

Bullying is not being Articulate. It's bullying.

Hardly a surprise that you approve of that.

I'm making fun of his hypocrisy on an anonymous message board at the dregs of the interwebs. I'm not bullying him in real life. I'm not doxxing him. I'm not threatening him. Let's see if you can grok the difference.
Does the fact that your identity is anonymous really convince you that he can't see what you write? OF COURSE you're bullying him. This is social media. It is real. I see what you write, he sees what you write.

I'm making fun of his hypocrisy on an anonymous message board at the dregs of the interwebs. I'm not bullying him in real life. I'm not doxxing him. I'm not threatening him. Let's see if you can grok the difference.
Does the fact that your identity is anonymous really convince you that he can't see what you write? OF COURSE you're bullying him. This is social media. It is real. I see what you write, he sees what you write.

If he can't take the heat, he shouldn't attack people.

He can't both have the "authority" to craft our public policy and be immune from criticism and ridicule.

Telling the truth requires sacrifice. What did Nugent trade to be an advocate for civil rights against you Stalinists? His position as one of the greatest guitar players in history to start with. You Communists black ball anyone who speaks against the party. Nugent is black listed by virtually every entertainment venue for holding political views that support America and the Constitution.

yeah, they'd be lining up to book a child fucker if it wasn't for the libs

because nothing says freedom like banging a 12 year old

No doubt you boycotted Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis, right derp.

Of course you're a fucking liar, I mean you're a Communist, that's just part of the package.

The girl was 16 and had her parents permission.

But hey derp, you have a Constitution to destroy, you can't be constrained by little things such as facts...

I know what a real guitar player is......"3 chords"?

Yep

Intro: E riff x4
E D A E
Well I don't know where they come from but they sure do come, I hope they comin' for me
E D A E
And I don't know how they do it, but they sure do it good, I hope they doin' it for free

E riff E riff
They give me cat scratch fever! Cat scratch fever!

E D A E
The first time that I got it I was just ten years old, I got it from some kitty next door
E D A E
I went and see the Dr. and he gave me the cure, I think I got it some more

E riff E riff

Of course you're a fucking liar, I mean you're a Communist, that's just part of the package.

But hey derp, you have a Constitution to destroy, you can't be constrained by little things such as facts...

Ah yes the Roy Moore defense - A proven winner!

“I seem to remember knowing her parents,” Moore said of Wesson Gibson, adding that he remembered her as a “good girl.” He claimed no inappropriate behavior ever took place.

Moore also added that he doesn’t “remember ever dating any girl without the permission of her mother.” Then, apparently referring to Wesson Gibson, Moore added that one woman “said her mother encouraged her.”

[
What did Nugent have to trade? His sanity?

:rofl:

What a petty little fucktard you are.

THIS is how Communists think - it's all about who follows Marx.

No stupid fuck, what you say is just hate filled trash. Nugent is a virtuoso. The double bend during Strangle Hold is literally the most difficult I have yet mastered. Double bends are not uncommon, generally you bend a half or whole step on two strings. More difficult is a bend on one while the second remains natural (Ala Mississippi Queen). But Nugent is running a three step bend on the G while pushing the B between a half and thee and a half modulated running from the 8th to 14th frets.

You can't play it - I know this because you have no respect for it. To learn it, and learn it right is to respect it, and the man who composed it.

You're just a hate filled moron, a feral baboon flinging shit at his betters.

well, a double bend is certainly a good reason to defend a childfucking run-of-the-mill guitarist who wrote one decent song 50 years ago.

derp, when you have nothing to contribute (which is always with you) it's best to just shut the fuck up.

Now ooze back to the gutter where you belong.

i don't boycott the child fucker; i just acknowledge that, unlike elvis and jerry lee, he has no talent

you're the one who is getting his political inspiration from a pedophile, s0n, not me.

when you find a post by me that cites elvis or jerry lee as political motivation, get back to me

carry on :thup:

If he can't take the heat, he shouldn't attack people.

He can't both have the "authority" to craft our public policy and be immune from criticism and ridicule.
Since when/where has the kid been given any authority to craft public policy? If he had actually done all the things he is being accused of, I could see criticism. Ridicule is a different matter. May have been one of the "formative" experiences that warped the Parkland shooter and adults, at the least, should be role modeling better behavior than that.

Hogg who? As soon as the next shooting happens and adults can find a new spokesperson, it is all over.

I know what a real guitar player is......"3 chords"?

Yep

Intro: E riff x4
E D A E
Well I don't know where they come from but they sure do come, I hope they comin' for me
E D A E
And I don't know how they do it, but they sure do it good, I hope they doin' it for free

E riff E riff

E D A E
The first time that I got it I was just ten years old, I got it from some kitty next door
E D A E
I went and see the Dr. and he gave me the cure, I think I got it some more

E riff E riff

lol.gif
All songs are 3 or 4 basic chords....and then you get to the bridge and the solos.....you best stop now before the whole board is laughing at you.

To wit: Rave On
Recorded by Buddy Holly
Written by Sonny West, Bill Tilghman and Norman Petty

G
Well the little things you say and do

Make me want to be with you
C
Rave on it's a crazy feeling
G
And I know it's got me reeling
D7 G
When you say I love you rave on