Who you gonna believe: The Nuge or Muad Hogg?

[
What did Nugent have to trade? His sanity?

Telling the truth requires sacrifice. What did Nugent trade to be an advocate for civil rights against you Stalinists? His position as one of the greatest guitar players in history to start with. You Communists black ball anyone who speaks against the party. Nugent is black listed by virtually every entertainment venue for holding political views that support America and the Constitution.

Nugent knows 3 chords. Ask anybody who knows what a real guitar player is.

[
He wasn't just calling Hogg soulless. He was painting all the kids that way.

He's right. The "leaders" (we know that Soros is the actual leader) of the "kids" have sold their souls for a chance at fame and fortune as party shills. Now the bull dyke ain't going to make it. She frankly repulses people. But Hogg could be another Barry Obama, groomed by the party for the top levels of power - not real power of course, but for show power like president or another type of actor.

Muad Hogg will either become a Professional Organizer or...

View attachment 185688

In all seriousness, he is now part of the party. He actually made a smart move. The party will care for him the rest of his life.

All he had to do was trade his soul.

Which is the point the Nuge is making. It remains to be seen how much shelf-life Muad Hogg actually has. He appears to be emotionally unstable, which could turn him into a liability.

Emotionally unstable? Compared to the hero of this thread?
Cat-Scratch-Fever-ted-nugent-4486337-1309-1309.jpg

Poor BD. Can't tell the difference between a Rock Album cover and real life.

Teddly never needed to brag about pussy. It's what happens in rock n roll.

:lol:

Hogg is an asshole. A living asshole for every fudge packer media dude.

I'll note that Muad Hogg is likely using his newfound celebrity to Get Laid.

It fits in with my theory on prog protestors:

1. The behind the scenes big money folks pull the strings.
2. The organizers are career agitators who take on whatever cause will undermine our civil society.
3. The spokesmodels are useful idiots who are glamoured by their sudden fame (and access to sexual favors), and then discarded once they are no longer useful (Cindy Sheehan, anyone?)
4. The masses are there to have fun, let off steam, get high and get laid.
Your thread is disgusting. Right up with the worst I've seen. By all means, keep at it. The more extreme nonsense you insist on flinging, the more sane people will ignore you.
You will get nowhere with this.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy....zzzz.

Your Church Lady imitation is pretty lame.

View attachment 185682
Sorry, dear, I forgot to say

WELL ISN'T THAT SPECIAL.
These kids are just being used. Pretty much clueless and just repeating the same tired BS the left has been for years.
They are being paid so they are no longer children

Ann Althouse nails it: if kids are immune from criticism, then adults will use them as puppets to promote their agendas.

I don't know how much the post-Parkland protesters are acting directly from their own hearts — it's politically expedient to see them as saints! — but if they are protected from criticism, it creates a dangerous incentive to adults who want immunity from criticism.

There are so many children around, and it is the way of the world for millennia to seize upon these handy little creatures — they're everywhere! — and use them to do the work adults want done. I'm not saying that's what's already happened with the post-Parkland protesters, just that the kid-gloves treatment of these vocal participants in the public dialogue sends a message to conniving adults that there's a special benefit to using children....

Althouse: If we give immunity from criticism to children — such as David Hogg, et al. — then adults will rely on children to do what adults want done.
There's criticism and then there's poo flinging. You are all acting like excited monkeys. I never hear anyone on these threads point out what Hogg is supposedly LYING about when he calls for reasonable gun control. The actual message is moderate until you fools get your hands on it.

Oh snap. Well played on your first sentence.

Hogg is not calling for reasonable gun control. He is using his 15 minutes of fame to attack people who criticize his POV.
He is using his 15 minutes of fame to attack people who criticize his POV.
Do you disapprove of that?

Which is the point the Nuge is making. It remains to be seen how much shelf-life Muad Hogg actually has. He appears to be emotionally unstable, which could turn him into a liability.

The party covers such things up. Barry da Fairy spent years in the gay bath houses of Chicago, but the party ensured that it never hit the press, not even the supposedly free press of Fox.

How many died in Parkland because Obama got rid of School Discipline via his Race Baiting policy?
NONE. Cruz is WHITE!!!!!

I suggest you read up on the policy of punishment and awards that the Obabble admin put in place to curtail discipline of minority students. This resulted in the failures to discipline Cruz (who has a conveniently hispanic surname).
So an adopted white kid is now a minority to the Right because he has a hispanic last name. :cuckoo:

Your side made up the stupid rules, bub.

Those are the same rules that give Rich Black kids preference over poor white kids, and the discriminate against smart Asian ones.

He's right. The "leaders" (we know that Soros is the actual leader) of the "kids" have sold their souls for a chance at fame and fortune as party shills. Now the bull dyke ain't going to make it. She frankly repulses people. But Hogg could be another Barry Obama, groomed by the party for the top levels of power - not real power of course, but for show power like president or another type of actor.

Muad Hogg will either become a Professional Organizer or...

View attachment 185688

In all seriousness, he is now part of the party. He actually made a smart move. The party will care for him the rest of his life.

All he had to do was trade his soul.

Cat-Scratch-Fever-ted-nugent-4486337-1309-1309.jpg

Poor BD. Can't tell the difference between a Rock Album cover and real life.

You mean like this?
ted-nugent-vermin-665x385.jpg

The party covers such things up. Barry da Fairy spent years in the gay bath houses of Chicago, but the party ensured that it never hit the press, not even the supposedly free press of Fox.

Barry exhibits more self-control when speaking to the public, and wasn't put on display during his awkward teenage years.

Muad Hogg is in the spotlight before the groomers have had a chance to make him properly "articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy... a storybook, man". He's also white, which isn't going to help.

I'll note that Muad Hogg is likely using his newfound celebrity to Get Laid.

It fits in with my theory on prog protestors:

1. The behind the scenes big money folks pull the strings.
2. The organizers are career agitators who take on whatever cause will undermine our civil society.
3. The spokesmodels are useful idiots who are glamoured by their sudden fame (and access to sexual favors), and then discarded once they are no longer useful (Cindy Sheehan, anyone?)
4. The masses are there to have fun, let off steam, get high and get laid.
Your thread is disgusting. Right up with the worst I've seen. By all means, keep at it. The more extreme nonsense you insist on flinging, the more sane people will ignore you.
You will get nowhere with this.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy....zzzz.

Your Church Lady imitation is pretty lame.

View attachment 185682
Sorry, dear, I forgot to say

WELL ISN'T THAT SPECIAL.
These kids are just being used. Pretty much clueless and just repeating the same tired BS the left has been for years.
They are being paid so they are no longer children

Ann Althouse nails it: if kids are immune from criticism, then adults will use them as puppets to promote their agendas.

I don't know how much the post-Parkland protesters are acting directly from their own hearts — it's politically expedient to see them as saints! — but if they are protected from criticism, it creates a dangerous incentive to adults who want immunity from criticism.

There are so many children around, and it is the way of the world for millennia to seize upon these handy little creatures — they're everywhere! — and use them to do the work adults want done. I'm not saying that's what's already happened with the post-Parkland protesters, just that the kid-gloves treatment of these vocal participants in the public dialogue sends a message to conniving adults that there's a special benefit to using children....

Althouse: If we give immunity from criticism to children — such as David Hogg, et al. — then adults will rely on children to do what adults want done.
There's criticism and then there's poo flinging. You are all acting like excited monkeys. I never hear anyone on these threads point out what Hogg is supposedly LYING about when he calls for reasonable gun control. The actual message is moderate until you fools get your hands on it.

Oh snap. Well played on your first sentence.

Hogg is not calling for reasonable gun control. He is using his 15 minutes of fame to attack people who criticize his POV.
He is using his 15 minutes of fame to attack people who criticize his POV.
Do you disapprove of that?

No, but in turn he needs to Butch up and take when someone slaps him back.

Barry exhibits more self-control when speaking to the public, and wasn't put on display during his awkward teenage years.

Muad Hogg is in the spotlight before the groomers have had a chance to make him properly "articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy... a storybook, man". He's also white, which isn't going to help.

Articulate enough to kick Ingraham's ass, and scare the shit out of the NRA

Telling the truth requires sacrifice. What did Nugent trade to be an advocate for civil rights against you Stalinists? His position as one of the greatest guitar players in history to start with. You Communists black ball anyone who speaks against the party. Nugent is black listed by virtually every entertainment venue for holding political views that support America and the Constitution.

yeah, they'd be lining up to book a child fucker if it wasn't for the libs

because nothing says freedom like banging a 12 year old

Bullying is not being Articulate. It's bullying.

Hardly a surprise that you approve of that.

did the nasty 17 year old upset you, snookums?

poor boo

Just what in hell do you think YOU are doing to Hogg?
You really can't see it, can you?

Mike Huckabee joins the Motor City Madman for some good old-timey family values! :)

Cat Scratch Fever

The first time that I got it
I was just ten years old
I got it from some kitty next door

I make the pussy purr with the stroke of my hand
They know they gettin' it from me

They know just where to go
When they need their lovin' man
They know I do it for free

[

:rofl:

What a petty little fucktard you are.

THIS is how Communists think - it's all about who follows Marx.

No stupid fuck, what you say is just hate filled trash. Nugent is a virtuoso. The double bend during Strangle Hold is literally the most difficult I have yet mastered. Double bends are not uncommon, generally you bend a half or whole step on two strings. More difficult is a bend on one while the second remains natural (Ala Mississippi Queen). But Nugent is running a three step bend on the G while pushing the B between a half and thee and a half modulated running from the 8th to 14th frets.

You can't play it - I know this because you have no respect for it. To learn it, and learn it right is to respect it, and the man who composed it.

You're just a hate filled moron, a feral baboon flinging shit at his betters.

So a 17 year old kid is bullying the NRA and that multi millionaire Fox Barbie? Those poor little victims. Somebody should protect them from that mean old high school kid.

[

:rofl:

What a petty little fucktard you are.

THIS is how Communists think - it's all about who follows Marx.

No stupid fuck, what you say is just hate filled trash. Nugent is a virtuoso. The double bend during Strangle Hold is literally the most difficult I have yet mastered. Double bends are not uncommon, generally you bend a half or whole step on two strings. More difficult is a bend on one while the second remains natural (Ala Mississippi Queen). But Nugent is running a three step bend on the G while pushing the B between a half and thee and a half modulated running from the 8th to 14th frets.

You can't play it - I know this because you have no respect for it. To learn it, and learn it right is to respect it, and the man who composed it.

You're just a hate filled moron, a feral baboon flinging shit at his betters.

well, a double bend is certainly a good reason to defend a childfucking run-of-the-mill guitarist who wrote one decent song 50 years ago.

Just what in hell do you think YOU are doing to Hogg?
You really can't see it, can you?

I'm making fun of his hypocrisy on an anonymous message board at the dregs of the interwebs. I'm not bullying him in real life. I'm not doxxing him. I'm not threatening him. Let's see if you can grok the difference.

Forum List

Back