Who you gonna believe: The Nuge or Muad Hogg?

Y'all Queda is in full effect today.

redneck_militia1.jpg

Derek St. Holmes and Ted's "shitting his pants" saved Ted Nuggets career anyways. Ted's "Jailbait" is the Southern Anthem for molesting children.

Last edited:
Ted Nuggets also said the best way to circumcise a redneck is to kick the redneck's sister in her mouth. So there's that. :21:

I'll go with The Nuge. Any man who can kill and field dress food for his family is far more credible than a whinging legend in his own mind teenager.

Ted Nugent, the sometime classic rocker and current NRA board member, is speaking out about the new generation of gun reform advocates: the “pathetic” teenage “liars” who survived the deadly massacre last month at a high school in Parkland, Florida.

“These poor children, I’m afraid to say this and it hurts me to say this, but the evidence is irrefutable, they have no soul,” he said Friday on Newsmax’s “The Joe Pags Show.”

“The dumbing down of America is manifested in the culture deprivation of our academia that have taught these kids the lies, media that have prodded and encouraged and provided these kids lies,” he said after watching clips of Parkland mass-shooting survivors such as David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez who have become leading advocates of legislation to curb gun violence in the U.S.

“I really feel sorry for them because it’s not only ignorant and dangerously stupid, but it’s soulless,” he said, in a clip first circulated by Media Matters. “To attack the good law-abiding families of America when well known predictable murderers commit these horrors is deep in the category of soulless.”...

NRA Board Member Ted Nugent Calls Parkland Student Activists Liars: 'They Have No Soul'
Like the poopy pants draft dodger pedophile, do you?

Nuge has changed quite a bit since the 70s, evul twin.

But if we're going to use the Wayback machine, your hero Bubba was avoiding the draft and raping college girls back then.
Don't forget bill ditched his security to visit orgy island.

Indeed. And JFK took the virginity of a teenager (19) in the White House...but the Progs think that's okay because she was barely legal.

JFK took the virginity of White House intern Mimi Alford, 19 | Daily Mail Online
Who has said that's ok? Name those who said so.

I'll go with The Nuge. Any man who can kill and field dress food for his family is far more credible than a whinging legend in his own mind teenager.

Ted Nugent, the sometime classic rocker and current NRA board member, is speaking out about the new generation of gun reform advocates: the “pathetic” teenage “liars” who survived the deadly massacre last month at a high school in Parkland, Florida.

“These poor children, I’m afraid to say this and it hurts me to say this, but the evidence is irrefutable, they have no soul,” he said Friday on Newsmax’s “The Joe Pags Show.”

“The dumbing down of America is manifested in the culture deprivation of our academia that have taught these kids the lies, media that have prodded and encouraged and provided these kids lies,” he said after watching clips of Parkland mass-shooting survivors such as David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez who have become leading advocates of legislation to curb gun violence in the U.S.

“I really feel sorry for them because it’s not only ignorant and dangerously stupid, but it’s soulless,” he said, in a clip first circulated by Media Matters. “To attack the good law-abiding families of America when well known predictable murderers commit these horrors is deep in the category of soulless.”...

NRA Board Member Ted Nugent Calls Parkland Student Activists Liars: 'They Have No Soul'

But if we're going to use the Wayback machine, your hero Bubba was avoiding the draft and raping college girls back then.

Indeed. And JFK took the virginity of a teenager (19) in the White House...but the Progs think that's okay because she was barely legal.

JFK took the virginity of White House intern Mimi Alford, 19 | Daily Mail Online

By your lack of outrage. You all use the Normals being bored with attacks against Trump as being approval. So, your turn, hun.

By your lack of outrage. You all use the Normals being bored with attacks against Trump as being approval. So, your turn, hun.

The Unsalvageables are snowflaking here. :113:

No doubt you boycotted Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis, right derp.

Of course you're a fucking liar, I mean you're a Communist, that's just part of the package.

The girl was 16 and had her parents permission.

But hey derp, you have a Constitution to destroy, you can't be constrained by little things such as facts...

i don't boycott the child fucker; i just acknowledge that, unlike elvis and jerry lee, he has no talent

you're the one who is getting his political inspiration from a pedophile, s0n, not me.

when you find a post by me that cites elvis or jerry lee as political motivation, get back to me

carry on :thup:

Yes, leftist base "talent" on adherence to Marxism.

You are a brainless little fuck, derp.

It's okay, we grasp that your only talent is swallowing dick loads.

so, let's go over what's been settled in this thread

a) cons are in favor of adults fucking children, as long as the parents approve

b) ted nugent has no talent, but he likes to fuck children and occasionally gets parental approval

c) therefore, cons like ted nugent

i think that covers it

thanks, everyone

happy easter!

Let's recap the thread.

1. Leftists are hate filled monkeys who fling shit at anyone who isn't a moron leftist like they.
  2. derp is a fucking liar

Nugent knows 3 chords. Ask anybody who knows what a real guitar player is.

I know what a real guitar player is......"3 chords"?

Yep

Intro: E riff x4
E D A E
Well I don't know where they come from but they sure do come, I hope they comin' for me
E D A E
And I don't know how they do it, but they sure do it good, I hope they doin' it for free

E riff E riff
They give me cat scratch fever! Cat scratch fever!

E D A E
The first time that I got it I was just ten years old, I got it from some kitty next door
E D A E
I went and see the Dr. and he gave me the cure, I think I got it some more

E riff E riff

:lmao:

What a fucking retard.

You grasp that the song isn't about the chords

Oh and shit head, if you play the chords in the key of E, you will not match the record. (A, B, C) Nor can you do any of the riffs, the verse uses a hammer down from the A.

Learn something, shit fer brains.

Oh my..... A hammer down? Is that some new top secret guitar technique that hasn't been in common use since before Leadbelly?

You can't play it, that's for damned sure. If you could, you wouldn't be shooting your mouth off.

You're a blow hard and a hack - nothing more.

Nugent knows 3 chords. Ask anybody who knows what a real guitar player is.

I know what a real guitar player is......"3 chords"?

Yep

Intro: E riff x4
E D A E
Well I don't know where they come from but they sure do come, I hope they comin' for me
E D A E
And I don't know how they do it, but they sure do it good, I hope they doin' it for free

E riff E riff

E D A E
The first time that I got it I was just ten years old, I got it from some kitty next door
E D A E
I went and see the Dr. and he gave me the cure, I think I got it some more

E riff E riff

:lmao:

What a fucking retard.

You grasp that the song isn't about the chords

Oh and shit head, if you play the chords in the key of E, you will not match the record. (A, B, C) Nor can you do any of the riffs, the verse uses a hammer down from the A.

Learn something, shit fer brains.

Every song is about the chords, dumb ass. Even the riffs are about the chords.

You're a fucking retard.

Every chord is based on a scale. That you have no grasp of basic music theory is no surprise, that you are a blowhard who shoots off his mouth despite your abject ignorance is even less of a surprise.

Last edited:
Cons have become a cohort of people that mimic a clan of monkeys that sit on their rock at the zoo and throw their feces at anyone that passes by. That is all they are and all they do.

That they do this to children is surprising but it just removes another veil as to these people's true identity.

Every song is about the chords, dumb ass. Even the riffs are about the chords.

Even I know that - Some of our RW pals here are not the sharpest tools.

As always, what you "know" is the opposite of reality.

Most instruments don't have chords, DeRpHate.

A few percussion instruments such as guitar and piano have adapted key notes from scales to be played simultaneously as chords. Chords are an expression of a scale, always.

You two morons are something else, reveling in your ignorance.

Seems like a petty & vindictive statement.
I think the kids are terribly naive as well as uninformed but to call them soulless?

What kind of spiritual path does a person follow who uses his newfound fame to destroy people who criticize him? That's what Muad Hogg is doing.

What kind of soul does a person who stands on the corpses of his fellow students in order to engage in self-promotion have? That's what Muad Hogg has.
You have no soul.

The kids have thankfully survived a mass shooting and the response from idiots such as the has been Ted Nugent and minions like you and the losers who awarded you "winner" points for this idiotic post is the kids ought to sit down and shut up.

I have a suggestion for those of you who take glee in smearing kids who have been through this sad sort of personal trauma. After the next school shooting sadly, inevitably happens, have Ted Nugent go to the school and recruit his own band of survivors.

Find the kids who had to step over the bodies of their friends and teachers. The kids who slipped in puddles of blood on the classroom floor. The kids who have been trained to shelter in place and then run with their hands up. The kids who have attended a funeral for one of their friends every day for a week.

Get them to sing the praises of the assault weapon used in their school. Have them extol the virtues and nobility of guns for everyone. Have them decry the notion of universal background checks and the ability of an 18 year old to by an AR-15.

That would be something to see.

I call Nugent "Old Poopy Pants" LOL

Cons have become a cohort of people that mimic a clan of monkeys that sit on their rock at the zoo and throw their feces at anyone that passes by. That is all they are and all they do.

That they do this to children is surprising but it just removes another veil as to these people's true identity.
0f2f22d0167a0136256e005056a9545d.gif

These Cons, not all Cons.

I call Nugent "Old Poopy Pants" LOL

I bet you get all excited just thinking about sniffing them.

Forum List

Back