Who you gonna believe: The Nuge or Muad Hogg?

I'll go with The Nuge. Any man who can kill and field dress food for his family is far more credible than a whinging legend in his own mind teenager.

Ted Nugent, the sometime classic rocker and current NRA board member, is speaking out about the new generation of gun reform advocates: the “pathetic” teenage “liars” who survived the deadly massacre last month at a high school in Parkland, Florida.

“These poor children, I’m afraid to say this and it hurts me to say this, but the evidence is irrefutable, they have no soul,” he said Friday on Newsmax’s “The Joe Pags Show.”

“The dumbing down of America is manifested in the culture deprivation of our academia that have taught these kids the lies, media that have prodded and encouraged and provided these kids lies,” he said after watching clips of Parkland mass-shooting survivors such as David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez who have become leading advocates of legislation to curb gun violence in the U.S.

“I really feel sorry for them because it’s not only ignorant and dangerously stupid, but it’s soulless,” he said, in a clip first circulated by Media Matters. “To attack the good law-abiding families of America when well known predictable murderers commit these horrors is deep in the category of soulless.”...

NRA Board Member Ted Nugent Calls Parkland Student Activists Liars: 'They Have No Soul'

Yes, go with the lunatic who brags about having sex with underage girls, over the sane, well spoken student leader.

So conservative if you.

So telling that you think this is well-spoken and sane:

“When your old-ass parent is like, ‘I don’t know how to send an iMessage,’ and you’re just like, ‘Give me the fucking phone and let me handle it.’ Sadly, that’s what we have to do with our government. Our parents don’t know how to use a f–king democracy, so we have to.”

Hogg went on to call out local lawmakers and the NRA for not taking the lead.

“It just makes me think what sick f–kers out there want to continue to sell more guns, murder more children, and honestly just get reelected,” he said. “What type of sh–ty person does that? They could have blood from children splattered all over their faces and they wouldn’t take action, because they all still see these dollar signs.”

Speaking directly to politicians, Hogg added: “You’re kind of like Voldemort at this point. You should just retire, because you aren’t going to get elected to Senate.”...

https://nypost.com/2018/03/23/schoo...ed-of-old-ass-parents-failing-on-gun-control/

He is what is commonly known as "an arrogant little prick".

He stepped into the fire of his own accord. It's no one else's fault that it burns.

He is what is commonly known as "a brave young leader".

He stepped into the fire of his own accord. It's a lot like the courage our founding fathers displayed..
He is what is commonly called an arrogant, pseudo-intellectual piece of shit. Fuck David Hogg and all of his handlers.

Look a Picture of Trump grabbing a Pussy
DBWg4ydVYAEaNpq.jpg

I have Tyrone all figured out. He is Sad Etsy Boyfriend #14.

sadetsy14.jpeg

Every song is about the chords, dumb ass. Even the riffs are about the chords.

Even I know that - Some of our RW pals here are not the sharpest tools.

As always, what you "know" is the opposite of reality.

Most instruments don't have chords, DeRpHate.

A few percussion instruments such as guitar and piano have adapted key notes from scales to be played simultaneously as chords. Chords are an expression of a scale, always.

You two morons are something else, reveling in your ignorance.

Sorry, I went through 2 semesters of college choir and music theory, 4 years of community theater including musical direction, and play a decent guitar and better piano.

Scales are a progression of a chord - ALWAYS with improvised alterations.

Ted Nugent plays like a 12 year old - Sloppy with runs hanging on one of the 3-4 chords he actually knows.

Actually check that - There are FAR better 12 year olds :)

I'll go with The Nuge. Any man who can kill and field dress food for his family is far more credible than a whinging legend in his own mind teenager.

Ted Nugent, the sometime classic rocker and current NRA board member, is speaking out about the new generation of gun reform advocates: the “pathetic” teenage “liars” who survived the deadly massacre last month at a high school in Parkland, Florida.

“These poor children, I’m afraid to say this and it hurts me to say this, but the evidence is irrefutable, they have no soul,” he said Friday on Newsmax’s “The Joe Pags Show.”

“The dumbing down of America is manifested in the culture deprivation of our academia that have taught these kids the lies, media that have prodded and encouraged and provided these kids lies,” he said after watching clips of Parkland mass-shooting survivors such as David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez who have become leading advocates of legislation to curb gun violence in the U.S.

“I really feel sorry for them because it’s not only ignorant and dangerously stupid, but it’s soulless,” he said, in a clip first circulated by Media Matters. “To attack the good law-abiding families of America when well known predictable murderers commit these horrors is deep in the category of soulless.”...

NRA Board Member Ted Nugent Calls Parkland Student Activists Liars: 'They Have No Soul'

Yes, go with the lunatic who brags about having sex with underage girls, over the sane, well spoken student leader.

So conservative if you.

“When your old-ass parent is like, ‘I don’t know how to send an iMessage,’ and you’re just like, ‘Give me the fucking phone and let me handle it.’ Sadly, that’s what we have to do with our government. Our parents don’t know how to use a f–king democracy, so we have to.”

“It just makes me think what sick f–kers out there want to continue to sell more guns, murder more children, and honestly just get reelected,” he said. “What type of sh–ty person does that? They could have blood from children splattered all over their faces and they wouldn’t take action, because they all still see these dollar signs.”

Speaking directly to politicians, Hogg added: “You’re kind of like Voldemort at this point. You should just retire, because you aren’t going to get elected to Senate.”...

https://nypost.com/2018/03/23/schoo...ed-of-old-ass-parents-failing-on-gun-control/

He stepped into the fire of his own accord. It's no one else's fault that it burns.

He stepped into the fire of his own accord. It's a lot like the courage our founding fathers displayed..
He is what is commonly called an arrogant, pseudo-intellectual piece of shit. Fuck David Hogg and all of his handlers.

Oh good. More material I can work in. I'm kind of keeping score here.

So let's see we got --- ""Remain vigilant against kids who dare to stand up for their right to be alive, because they're 'snot-nosed' 'lying little toe rag', 'whinging attention-whore high maintenance low bandwidth prog' 'arrogant, pseudo-intellectual piece of shit' 'puppets' who tear up the Constitution, and also Hitler" and represent "a perfect example of what's wrong with humanity" who should be "fucked".

This is going well. We're going for the longest Butthurt sentence in the world to submit to Guinness, skimmed entirely from the USMB Butthurt Brigade. Y'all are producing prodigiously.

Please keep me informed of the next round of exciting finds out of the Butthurt Thesaurus, as your Masters feed them to you. Thanks.

Nugent knows 3 chords. Ask anybody who knows what a real guitar player is.

I know what a real guitar player is......"3 chords"?

Yep

Intro: E riff x4
E D A E
Well I don't know where they come from but they sure do come, I hope they comin' for me
E D A E
And I don't know how they do it, but they sure do it good, I hope they doin' it for free

E riff E riff
They give me cat scratch fever! Cat scratch fever!

E D A E
The first time that I got it I was just ten years old, I got it from some kitty next door
E D A E
I went and see the Dr. and he gave me the cure, I think I got it some more

E riff E riff

:lmao:

What a fucking retard.

You grasp that the song isn't about the chords

Oh and shit head, if you play the chords in the key of E, you will not match the record. (A, B, C) Nor can you do any of the riffs, the verse uses a hammer down from the A.

Learn something, shit fer brains.

Oh my..... A hammer down? Is that some new top secret guitar technique that hasn't been in common use since before Leadbelly?

You can't play it, that's for damned sure. If you could, you wouldn't be shooting your mouth off.

You're a blow hard and a hack - nothing more.

Yep, when it comes to playing guitar, I guess I am a hack. That doesn't mean I can't tell the difference between Ted Nugent, and somebody who doesn't have to crank it up to 11 to get an audience.

Nugent knows 3 chords. Ask anybody who knows what a real guitar player is.

Yep

E D A E
Well I don't know where they come from but they sure do come, I hope they comin' for me
E D A E
And I don't know how they do it, but they sure do it good, I hope they doin' it for free

E riff E riff

E D A E
The first time that I got it I was just ten years old, I got it from some kitty next door
E D A E

E riff E riff

What a fucking retard.

Oh and shit head, if you play the chords in the key of E, you will not match the record. (A, B, C) Nor can you do any of the riffs, the verse uses a hammer down from the A.

You're a fucking retard.

Every chord is based on a scale. That you have no grasp of basic music theory is no surprise, that you are a blowhard who shoots off his mouth despite your abject ignorance is even less of a surprise.

Now you think you are qualified to teach music theory.

A few percussion instruments such as guitar and piano have adapted key notes from scales to be played simultaneously as chords. Chords are an expression of a scale, always.

upload_2018-3-31_17-39-0.png

Like the poopy pants draft dodger pedophile, do you?

Nuge has changed quite a bit since the 70s, evul twin.

But if we're going to use the Wayback machine, your hero Bubba was avoiding the draft and raping college girls back then.
Don't forget bill ditched his security to visit orgy island.
Thank you secret service for the information

Oh good, Pothead's here, speaking of morons. I see he's under the impression that a guitar is a "percussion" instrument.

Can't make this up.

Oh good, Pothead's here, speaking of morons. I see he's under the impression that a guitar is a "percussion" instrument.

Can't make this up.

Yep. Uncensored is a lot like dale. They both know a lot, but what they know is all untrue bullshit.

Sorry, I went through 2 semesters of college choir and music theory, 4 years of community theater including musical direction, and play a decent guitar and better piano.

Ted Nugent plays like a 12 year old - Sloppy with runs hanging on one of the 3-4 chords he actually knows.

You are a petulant little fuck who is such a hack you'd stick an ice pick in your ears to defame a political enemy.

Now as for your attempt to bullshit, not gunna fly hack.

{
Characteristics[edit]
Within the diatonic scale, every chord has certain characteristics, which include:

• Number of pitch classes (distinct notes without respect to octave) that constitute the chord.
  • Scale degree of the root note
  • Position or inversion of the chord
  • General type of intervals it appears constructed from—for example seconds, thirds, or fourths
  • Counts of each pitch class as occur between all combinations of notes the chord contains
Number of notes[edit]
Number of notes Name Alternate name
1 Monad Monochord
2 Dyad Dichord
3 Triad Trichord
4 Tetrad Tetrachord
5 Pentad Pentachord
6 Hexad Hexachord
7 Heptad Heptachord
8 Octad Octachord
9 Ennead Nonachord
10 Decad Decachord
Two-note combinations, whether referred to as chords or intervals, are called dyads. Chords constructed of three notes of some underlying scale are described as triads. Chords of four notes are known as tetrads, those containing five are called pentads and those using six are hexads. Sometimes the terms trichord, tetrachord, pentachord, and hexachord are used—though these more usually refer to the pitch classes of any scale, not generally played simultaneously. Chords that may contain more than three notes include pedal point chords, dominant seventh chords, extended chords, added tone chords, clusters, and polychords.

Polychords are formed by two or more chords superimposed.[31] Often these may be analysed as extended chords; examples include tertian, altered chord, secundal chord, quartal and quintal harmony and Tristan chord). Another example is when G7(♯11♭9) (G–B–D–F–A♭–C♯) is formed from G major (G–B–D) and D♭ major (D♭–F–A♭).[32] A nonchord tone is a dissonant or unstable tone that lies outside the chord currently heard, though often resolving to a chord tone.[33]

Scale degree[edit]
Roman numeral Scale degree
I tonic
ii supertonic
iii mediant
IV subdominant
V dominant
vi submediant
viio / ♭VII leading tone / subtonic

C major scale play (help·info)
In the key of C major the first degree of the scale, called the tonic, is the note C itself, so a C major chord, a triad built on the note C, may be called the one chord of that key and notated in Roman numerals as I. The same C major chord can be found in other scales: it forms chord III in the key of A minor (A–B–C) and chord IV in the key of G major (G–A–B–C). This numbering lets us see the job a chord is doing in the current key and tonality.

Many analysts use lower-case Roman numerals to indicate minor triads and upper-case for major ones, and degree and plus signs ( o and + ) to indicate diminished and augmented triads respectively. Otherwise all the numerals may be upper-case and the qualities of the chords inferred from the scale degree. Chords outside the scale can be indicated by placing a flat/sharp sign before the chord—for example, the chord of E♭ major in the key of C major is represented by ♭III. The tonic of the scale may be indicated to the left (e.g. F♯:) or may be understood from a key signature or other contextual clues. Indications of inversions or added tones may be omitted if they are not relevant to the analysis. Roman numerals indicate the root of the chord as a scale degree within a particular major key as follows}

You're a liar and a fraud, as Communists tend to be.

Yep

E D A E
E D A E

E riff E riff

E D A E
E D A E

E riff E riff

What a fucking retard.

Oh my..... A hammer down? Is that some new top secret guitar technique that hasn't been in common use since before Leadbelly?

You can't play it, that's for damned sure. If you could, you wouldn't be shooting your mouth off.

Yep, when it comes to playing guitar, I guess I am a hack. That doesn't mean I can't tell the difference between Ted Nugent, and somebody who doesn't have to crank it up to 11 to get an audience.

You are such a hack that you let your love of Marxism define your musical tastes.

Here is a distinction between you Marxists and we humans, Eddie Vedder is a leftist pile of shit. He hold political positions I detest.

Yet I can still acknowledge that he has talent and Pearl Jam is a good band. Reality transcends politics.

You can't though. If someone is an enemy of your vile party, you are compelled to defame them. You Marxists will not allow for the idea that anyone not of the party can have talent. So overwhelming is your desire to dictate every aspect of life that art, music and even perception must conform to your Marxist goals.

In reality you are a petulant child throwing a tantrum because someone had thoughts that don't conform to what your rulers hold out as the Stalinist vision for how the world will work.

You truly are pathetic.

Yep

E D A E
E D A E

E riff E riff

E D A E
E D A E

E riff E riff

What a fucking retard.

You're a fucking retard.

Every chord is based on a scale. That you have no grasp of basic music theory is no surprise, that you are a blowhard who shoots off his mouth despite your abject ignorance is even less of a surprise.

No, just to refute ignorance perpetrated by hacks who are desperate to have reality conform to their Marxist ideals.

I'm laughing at you. You are an ignorant twit.

I don't often do this. But you need to be bitch slapped into a new tomorrow kid.

My name is Dana Boone. I ran Ixtlan Records and Promo in Canada. I along with my ex husband got Gold, Platinum and Double Platinums AND I got a Juno from Eddie for All my tomorrows....same dude that wrote Hit me with you best shot for Benatar.

You are coming on this board and bragging about your self.

TOO FUCKING FUNNY

Be humble kid. Now as to knowing Teddly. I lived the life asshole. Rock on.

So conservative if you.

Since when as arrogance and pseudo-intellectualism been vices among,Trump supporters? Those are his prime features!

Yep

E D A E
E D A E

E riff E riff

E D A E
E D A E

E riff E riff

What a fucking retard.

You are such a hack that you let your love of Marxism define your musical tastes.

Here is a distinction between you Marxists and we humans, Eddie Vedder is a leftist pile of shit. He hold political positions I detest.

Yet I can still acknowledge that he has talent and Pearl Jam is a good band. Reality transcends politics.

You can't though. If someone is an enemy of your vile party, you are compelled to defame them. You Marxists will not allow for the idea that anyone not of the party can have talent. So overwhelming is your desire to dictate every aspect of life that art, music and even perception must conform to your Marxist goals.

In reality you are a petulant child throwing a tantrum because someone had thoughts that don't conform to what your rulers hold out as the Stalinist vision for how the world will work.

You truly are pathetic.

Yes, politically, Nugent is a pathetically childish RWNJ and gun nut. As a guitarist, he is mediocre at best.

Yep

E D A E
E D A E

E riff E riff

E D A E
E D A E

E riff E riff

What a fucking retard.

You're a fucking retard.

No, just to refute ignorance perpetrated by hacks who are desperate to have reality conform to their Marxist ideals.

I'm laughing at you. You are an ignorant twit.

Try to imagine my shock and dismay at your opinion.

Forum List

Back