Who you gonna believe: The Nuge or Muad Hogg?

Every song is about the chords, dumb ass. Even the riffs are about the chords.

Even I know that - Some of our RW pals here are not the sharpest tools.

As always, what you "know" is the opposite of reality.

Most instruments don't have chords, DeRpHate.

A few percussion instruments such as guitar and piano have adapted key notes from scales to be played simultaneously as chords. Chords are an expression of a scale, always.

You two morons are something else, reveling in your ignorance.

Sorry, I went through 2 semesters of college choir and music theory, 4 years of community theater including musical direction, and play a decent guitar and better piano.

Scales are a progression of a chord - ALWAYS with improvised alterations.

Ted Nugent plays like a 12 year old - Sloppy with runs hanging on one of the 3-4 chords he actually knows.

Actually check that - There are FAR better 12 year olds :)

I don't often do this. But you need to be bitch slapped into a new tomorrow kid.

My name is Dana Boone. I ran Ixtlan Records and Promo in Canada. I along with my ex husband got Gold, Platinum and Double Platinums AND I got a Juno from Eddie for All my tomorrows....same dude that wrote Hit me with you best shot for Benatar.

You are coming on this board and bragging about your self.

TOO FUCKING FUNNY

Be humble kid. Now as to knowing Teddly. I lived the life asshole. Rock on.

Who?

A few percussion instruments such as guitar and piano have adapted key notes from scales to be played simultaneously as chords. Chords are an expression of a scale, always.

Sorry, I went through 2 semesters of college choir and music theory, 4 years of community theater including musical direction, and play a decent guitar and better piano.

Ted Nugent plays like a 12 year old - Sloppy with runs hanging on one of the 3-4 chords he actually knows.

I don't often do this. But you need to be bitch slapped into a new tomorrow kid.

My name is Dana Boone. I ran Ixtlan Records and Promo in Canada. I along with my ex husband got Gold, Platinum and Double Platinums AND I got a Juno from Eddie for All my tomorrows....same dude that wrote Hit me with you best shot for Benatar.

TOO FUCKING FUNNY

I believe you, and in the spirit of full disclosure, I'm Elvis. I've been hiding from the public for a long time, but your confession convinced me it's time to come out of hiding. Prove I'm not lying just like you are.

I'll go with The Nuge. Any man who can kill and field dress food for his family is far more credible than a whinging legend in his own mind teenager.

Ted Nugent, the sometime classic rocker and current NRA board member, is speaking out about the new generation of gun reform advocates: the “pathetic” teenage “liars” who survived the deadly massacre last month at a high school in Parkland, Florida.

“These poor children, I’m afraid to say this and it hurts me to say this, but the evidence is irrefutable, they have no soul,” he said Friday on Newsmax’s “The Joe Pags Show.”

“The dumbing down of America is manifested in the culture deprivation of our academia that have taught these kids the lies, media that have prodded and encouraged and provided these kids lies,” he said after watching clips of Parkland mass-shooting survivors such as David Hogg and Emma Gonzalez who have become leading advocates of legislation to curb gun violence in the U.S.

“I really feel sorry for them because it’s not only ignorant and dangerously stupid, but it’s soulless,” he said, in a clip first circulated by Media Matters. “To attack the good law-abiding families of America when well known predictable murderers commit these horrors is deep in the category of soulless.”...

NRA Board Member Ted Nugent Calls Parkland Student Activists Liars: 'They Have No Soul'

Then he went and asked his mommy to empty his poopy diaper.....

Seems like a petty & vindictive statement.
I think the kids are terribly naive as well as uninformed but to call them soulless?

What kind of spiritual path does a person follow who uses his newfound fame to destroy people who criticize him? That's what Muad Hogg is doing.

What kind of soul does a person who stands on the corpses of his fellow students in order to engage in self-promotion have? That's what Muad Hogg has.

So hitting back against those who attack him is no longer allowed. I don’t recall Hogg going after anyone who didn’t attack him first.

Really, he and his puppet masters went after the 5.5 million members of the NRA form the get. They called us murders, should we sit silent, I don't think so.

I'll go with The Nuge. Any man who can kill and field dress food for his family is far more credible than a whinging legend in his own mind teenager.

The right is so obssessed with this teenager...it's legendary. :113:

The right is so obssessed with this teenager...it's legendary. :113:

The trump mentality is permeating the brains of the RW nutcases....like they need another dose of "CRAZY."

TOO FUCKING FUNNY

I believe you, and in the spirit of full disclosure, I'm Elvis. I've been hiding from the public for a long time, but your confession convinced me it's time to come out of hiding. Prove I'm not lying just like you are.

I believe you both, and myself wrote this song for the Kpop sensations Red Velvet.
:D

View attachment 185733

Ever see Alison Krauss pluck the violin OR Chris Thile from Nickel Creek on the mandolin?

TOO FUCKING FUNNY

I wasn't bragging in the slightest - I'm just an okay musician, better singer.

You on the other hand fancy yourself quite the rock star?

LoL - Love your music and your "Trumpyness" Mr Boone! :)

41E6T9Y965L.jpg

I think the kids are terribly naive as well as uninformed but to call them soulless?

What kind of spiritual path does a person follow who uses his newfound fame to destroy people who criticize him? That's what Muad Hogg is doing.

What kind of soul does a person who stands on the corpses of his fellow students in order to engage in self-promotion have? That's what Muad Hogg has.

So hitting back against those who attack him is no longer allowed. I don’t recall Hogg going after anyone who didn’t attack him first.

Really, he and his puppet masters went after the 5.5 million members of the NRA form the get. They called us murders, should we sit silent, I don't think so.

The Prog Puppet Masters are using Muad Hogg to attack Normals. That's a big part of their MO: using cause du jour ciphers to promote the Prog Agenda.

The Prog Puppet Masters are using Muad Hogg to attack Normals. That's a big part of their MO: using cause du jour ciphers to promote the Prog Agenda.

Now...write that in English....

Now...write that in English....

Learn to read, bub.

How about the skinhead bisexual babe. She's a credible spokesperson ain't she?
Wearing the Cuban Flag on her sleeve, Im sure she would like the same gun laws they have in her beloved communist cuba
She's Cuban American as are many con-servatives in Florida...thank you for doing your part to drive them away from the GOP.

NRA blood cultists....there....I said it. Now...go profit some more from mass shootings.

Yes, go with the lunatic who brags about having sex with underage girls, over the sane, well spoken student leader.

So conservative if you.

So telling that you think this is well-spoken and sane:

“When your old-ass parent is like, ‘I don’t know how to send an iMessage,’ and you’re just like, ‘Give me the fucking phone and let me handle it.’ Sadly, that’s what we have to do with our government. Our parents don’t know how to use a f–king democracy, so we have to.”

Hogg went on to call out local lawmakers and the NRA for not taking the lead.

“It just makes me think what sick f–kers out there want to continue to sell more guns, murder more children, and honestly just get reelected,” he said. “What type of sh–ty person does that? They could have blood from children splattered all over their faces and they wouldn’t take action, because they all still see these dollar signs.”

Speaking directly to politicians, Hogg added: “You’re kind of like Voldemort at this point. You should just retire, because you aren’t going to get elected to Senate.”...

https://nypost.com/2018/03/23/schoo...ed-of-old-ass-parents-failing-on-gun-control/

He is what is commonly known as "an arrogant little prick".

He stepped into the fire of his own accord. It's no one else's fault that it burns.

He is what is commonly known as "a brave young leader".

He stepped into the fire of his own accord. It's a lot like the courage our founding fathers displayed..
He is what is commonly called an arrogant, pseudo-intellectual piece of shit. Fuck David Hogg and all of his handlers.

Oh good. More material I can work in. I'm kind of keeping score here.

So let's see we got --- ""Remain vigilant against kids who dare to stand up for their right to be alive, because they're 'snot-nosed' 'lying little toe rag', 'whinging attention-whore high maintenance low bandwidth prog' 'arrogant, pseudo-intellectual piece of shit' 'puppets' who tear up the Constitution, and also Hitler" and represent "a perfect example of what's wrong with humanity" who should be "fucked".

This is going well. We're going for the longest Butthurt sentence in the world to submit to Guinness, skimmed entirely from the USMB Butthurt Brigade. Y'all are producing prodigiously.

Please keep me informed of the next round of exciting finds out of the Butthurt Thesaurus, as your Masters feed them to you. Thanks.
Here's some new material for you. See if you can "work it in".

pp.jpg

Forum List

Back