🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Whoa, France is the new champion of Free Speech?

France Cracks Down on Anti-Semitic Speech, Arrests Provocative Comedian for ‘Defending Terrorism’

by Evan McMurry | 8:46 am, January 14th, 2015

54 people were arrested in France as of Wednesday for “apologizing for terrorism” in the wake of the attack on the Charlie Hebdo office last week that left a dozen dead. French authorities also announced the country would crack down on what the Associated Press summarized as “hate speech, anti-Semitism and glorifying terrorism.”

Thankfully our President did not go to France to defend this.

Our President is too busy trying to transform America to look like Europe to be bothered joining 40+ world leaders. After all, which is more important, the football playoffs or conduction foreign policy? You are correct that the only good thing out of his not going to France is he would have apologized to the Muslims for all of those Frenchmen that got in the way of their bullets.

The Israelis killed at least 700 innocent Palestinian children over the summer,

if you want to play the math game.

Do you want to play the math game?

Uhm, no. That did not happen.
Do you ever notice that so many of your liberal buddies hate Israel?

No. Most of them strongly support Israel. Ask Mertex or Derideo_Te . But some quote false facts. Yes, some Lefties hate Israel, but I can also show you some extreme Righties here who do as well. It's a phenomenon that crosses ideological boundaries. You do understand that right? Especially considering that more than 7 out of 10 American Jews lean left, not right. There is a reason for this.

90% of the anti-Semites in this country are libturds.

Anti-semitism is strictly referring to the hatred of Jews, Lakhota. Do not attempt to muddy the waters here.

Once again - Arabs are also Semitic! Since when do Jews have exclusive rights to "anti-Semitism"?

Please quit harping on the terminology. It only makes you look pathetic and desperate.

I just want you idiots to be factually correct. Arabs are also Semitic. Try switching to anti-Jew.

"Anti-Semitic" is the term in common use, shit-for-brains. Everyone know what it refers to, and it doesn't matter if that isn't technically correct.

If everyone knows what anti-Semitic really means then why does the term get used constantly to label those who disagree with Israeli policies,

something that is NOT anti-Semitism.

Simple: because they are thinly disguised anti-Semites.

Our President is too busy trying to transform America to look like Europe to be bothered joining 40+ world leaders. After all, which is more important, the football playoffs or conduction foreign policy? You are correct that the only good thing out of his not going to France is he would have apologized to the Muslims for all of those Frenchmen that got in the way of their bullets.

No. Most of them strongly support Israel. Ask Mertex or Derideo_Te . But some quote false facts. Yes, some Lefties hate Israel, but I can also show you some extreme Righties here who do as well. It's a phenomenon that crosses ideological boundaries. You do understand that right? Especially considering that more than 7 out of 10 American Jews lean left, not right. There is a reason for this.

90% of the anti-Semites in this country are libturds.
Anti-Jewish speech in France is a crime.

while i don't agree with it, europe definitely has a different slant and experience on that than the US. think about it...

I think then that the US would be justified in making anti-black speech a crime. Using your rationale.

wow...comparing that to the holocaust....just when i thought you couldn't sink any lower

So there's an entry fee for getting one's 'people' into the select group wherein any speech disparaging them can be justifiably criminalized?

Jesus.
I dont believe in criminalizing speech at all. But Europe is not the US. And given Europe's history of anti semitism and murder of Jews they might have a point within their own societies.

So why wouldn't you use that 'principle' to criminalize anti-black hate speech in the US?

Haven't blacks suffered enough? Where's the magic number on the suffering scale that wins you the prize?

Once again - Arabs are also Semitic! Since when do Jews have exclusive rights to "anti-Semitism"?

Please quit harping on the terminology. It only makes you look pathetic and desperate.

I just want you idiots to be factually correct. Arabs are also Semitic. Try switching to anti-Jew.

"Anti-Semitic" is the term in common use, shit-for-brains. Everyone know what it refers to, and it doesn't matter if that isn't technically correct.

If everyone knows what anti-Semitic really means then why does the term get used constantly to label those who disagree with Israeli policies,

What's the word equivalent to 'anti-Semitism' for anyone who opposes Islam/Muslims in any way?

What's the word equivalent to 'anti-Semitism' for anyone who opposes Islam/Muslims in any way?
Dunno, but I'm sure you and your libturd friends will make one up.

Here's one: rational person.

You accept the propaganda numbers of Hamas if you must. I don't!

Well then tell us two things...

...what do you think the number is, and, what is the minimum number of Palestinian children that have to be killed by Israelis before we can call it terrorism.

Is it more than the number of cartoonists?

When Hamas puts rockets aimed at Israel in schools and makes the kids stay there, they are the terrorists.

The Israelis go to the homes of terrorists, drag their families out, and blow up the house. I suppose you approve of that too.

I certainly do.

...what do you think the number is, and, what is the minimum number of Palestinian children that have to be killed by Israelis before we can call it terrorism.

Golda Meir had it right. She said to the Arabs who call themselves Palestinians - We can forgive you for killing our children but we can never forgive you for forcing us to kill yours.

Stop the terrorism against Israel and you won't have any more deaths. The pit you have dug for Israel's children has become the grave that buried your own.

WAKE UP.

Hitler used the same argument.

No, he didn't.

You have anything to back that up?

I've noticed that too, Jroc. But I have also noticed that Stat loves Israel and his Jewish brothers and sisters. I've always seen him on the right side of Israel and that is a good thing.
A person cant be on the "right side of Israel" and blindly support Obama

That is true. Many of my Jewish friends were Democrats for years and more than one is still registered Democrat but now votes Republican because they do not trust Obama.

Golda Meir had it right. She said to the Arabs who call themselves Palestinians - We can forgive you for killing our children but we can never forgive you for forcing us to kill yours.

Stop the terrorism against Israel and you won't have any more deaths. The pit you have dug for Israel's children has become the grave that buried your own.

WAKE UP.

No, he didn't.

He couldn't have anything to back it up, Marty. Because it isn't the truth.

Arabs are also Semitic!!!!!

Anti-semitism is strictly referring to the hatred of Jews, Lakhota. Do not attempt to muddy the waters here.

Anti-semitism is well understood to be the hatred of Jews. (and Israel) Whenever you hear someone using the word Zionist associated with something bad you know they person has a problem with Israel. Zion is a beautiful word - the LORD uses it repeatedly in the Bible and to call something God calls "good" - evil is evil. That is what the Bible says.

I've noticed that too, Jroc. But I have also noticed that Stat loves Israel and his Jewish brothers and sisters. I've always seen him on the right side of Israel and that is a good thing.
A person cant be on the "right side of Israel" and blindly support Obama

I am not so sure about that. People can believe in their hearts they are doing the right thing and not see that Obama is putting Israel in any danger. It may sound unreal to some but I've seen it before.

No. You try using anti - semitism for hating Jews because that is the proper terminology. This is not the word revisionism dept. around here.

When Hamas puts rockets aimed at Israel in schools and makes the kids stay there, they are the terrorists.

The Israelis go to the homes of terrorists, drag their families out, and blow up the house. I suppose you approve of that too.

I certainly do.

Should we do that here?

WAKE UP.

No, he didn't.

Hitler always blamed the Jews. Where have you been?

The Myth of Anti-Semitism - The Ugly Truth

I'm sure they'd be willing to give those "exclusive rights" to being ridiculed, harassed, hunted down, lied about, slandered, slaughtered all the day long -except for the fact they wouldn't wish it on anyone else! You make it sound like anti-semitism is some sort of party! Wake up, Lakota.

What's rational about blaming innocent Muslims for wrongs they've never committed.

I certainly do.

Should we do that here?

If the Muslims launch rockets from their homes to kill innocent civilians? Absolutely!

I certainly do.

Should we do that here?

If the Muslims launch rockets from their homes to kill innocent civilians? Absolutely!

Israel blows up the homes of SUSPECTS.

Israel blows up homes of teens suspected kidnappers - NY Daily News

What's rational about blaming innocent Muslims for wrongs they've never committed.

Any Muslim who does not hate Jews or Israel is not called an anti-semite so where is the blame? Anti-semitism is a choice. A very bad choice that leads to you and your home being under a curse. Who wants to be under God's curse for hating Abraham's children? What is the answer? Bless and do not curse. Do not pray for the destruction of God's people, do not invoke wrath against God's people, do not spread propaganda against God's people. That is the answer.

Forum List

Back