Whoa, France is the new champion of Free Speech?

France Cracks Down on Anti-Semitic Speech, Arrests Provocative Comedian for ‘Defending Terrorism’

by Evan McMurry | 8:46 am, January 14th, 2015

54 people were arrested in France as of Wednesday for “apologizing for terrorism” in the wake of the attack on the Charlie Hebdo office last week that left a dozen dead. French authorities also announced the country would crack down on what the Associated Press summarized as “hate speech, anti-Semitism and glorifying terrorism.”

Thankfully our President did not go to France to defend this.

Our President is too busy trying to transform America to look like Europe to be bothered joining 40+ world leaders. After all, which is more important, the football playoffs or conduction foreign policy? You are correct that the only good thing out of his not going to France is he would have apologized to the Muslims for all of those Frenchmen that got in the way of their bullets.

The Israelis killed at least 700 innocent Palestinian children over the summer,

if you want to play the math game.

Do you want to play the math game?

Uhm, no. That did not happen.
Do you ever notice that so many of your liberal buddies hate Israel?

No. Most of them strongly support Israel. Ask Mertex or Derideo_Te . But some quote false facts. Yes, some Lefties hate Israel, but I can also show you some extreme Righties here who do as well. It's a phenomenon that crosses ideological boundaries. You do understand that right? Especially considering that more than 7 out of 10 American Jews lean left, not right. There is a reason for this.
Most leftist American Jews are leftists first and Jews second and a far greater percentage of real conservatives, as I am, strongly support Israel. People like you would bash and slander conservative Christians who support Israel much more strongly than left wing secular Jews.

Last edited:
You asked for the evidence and I'm providing it for you. The link about US Senator Inhoffe stating McVeigh was a Muslim convert - is just the tip of the iceberg.
And yet McVeigh had a Catholic priest come to his jail cell to administer the sacrament of "Last Rites" to him right before his execution.

Not the quite the actions of a muslim convert. ..... :cool:

Our President is too busy trying to transform America to look like Europe to be bothered joining 40+ world leaders. After all, which is more important, the football playoffs or conduction foreign policy? You are correct that the only good thing out of his not going to France is he would have apologized to the Muslims for all of those Frenchmen that got in the way of their bullets.

No. Most of them strongly support Israel. Ask Mertex or Derideo_Te . But some quote false facts. Yes, some Lefties hate Israel, but I can also show you some extreme Righties here who do as well. It's a phenomenon that crosses ideological boundaries. You do understand that right? Especially considering that more than 7 out of 10 American Jews lean left, not right. There is a reason for this.
Most leftist American Jews are leftists first and Jews second and a far greater percentage of real conservatives, as I am, strongly support Israel. People like you would bash and slander conservative Christians who support Israel much more strongly than left wing Jews.
That is just batshit crazy and not based on facts at all. Have you no shame at all? I could just as easily claim the ultra right -wing Jews are fascists who secretly admire Hitler, but it would be just as untrue as the horseshit that you spewed. So, I won't make that claim. You really need to re-tether yourself to reality.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

You asked for the evidence and I'm providing it for you. The link about US Senator Inhoffe stating McVeigh was a Muslim convert - is just the tip of the iceberg.
And yet McVeigh had a Catholic priest come to his jail cell to administer the sacrament of "Last Rites" to him right before his execution.

McVeigh was a professed Christian.

For Seawych - this is one link with part of the story on Tim McVeigh- I'll find the other part for you. Sit tight.

Timothy McVeigh was Muslim Terrorist Argues US Senator
:rofl:

Hey dimmy, you just linked to a SATIRE page.

LMAO!

"Was he Muslim? Let me answer your question with another question: Does the Pope shit in the woods?" The senator added, "9/11!" and "Did you know we're such a dim nation that many people would probably read this entire satire without realizing it was a joke?!"

Jeri really is a moron.

For Seawych - this is one link with part of the story on Tim McVeigh- I'll find the other part for you. Sit tight.

Timothy McVeigh was Muslim Terrorist Argues US Senator

Hey dimmy, you just linked to a SATIRE page.

LMAO!

"Was he Muslim? Let me answer your question with another question: Does the Pope shit in the woods?" The senator added, "9/11!" and "Did you know we're such a dim nation that many people would probably read this entire satire without realizing it was a joke?!"

Jeri really is a moron.
I know. The guy actually read that and linked it as a real backup source for his claim.

Might as well hold up a "I'm Stupid" sign.

Most leftist American Jews are leftists first and Jews second and a far greater percentage of real conservatives, as I am, strongly support Israel. People like you would bash and slander conservative Christians who support Israel much more strongly than left wing Jews.
That is just batshit crazy and not based on facts at all. Have you no shame at all? I could just as easily claim the ultra right -wing Jews are fascists who secretly admire Hitler, but it would be just as untrue as the horseshit that you spewed. So, I won't make that claim. You really need to re-tether yourself to reality.

Gibberish and barley coherent, You start threads here that trash Christians and "You don't trust them" You support Obama who is intentionally propping up Iran, who is committed to Israel's destruction. You're the one whose clueless. Obama is not very popular in Israel for good reason, but you love him, You love Hillary, you support the leftist ideology. Not saying you're not a good person you seem to be. You're just blinded by the leftist ideology. I've said here before most American Jews have been sheltered. They vote with the leftist who are supposedly more compassionate which is hogwash actually. The libs are not pro-israel and more and more they are moving away from supporting her

'Arab looking' men were the first wrong accusations regarding the OK City bombing. Not surprisingly.

I love the amount of the sentiment in this thread around the idea of

...I don't agree with what the French do, but I'm going to defend them anyway...

The Israelis go to the homes of terrorists, drag their families out, and blow up the house. I suppose you approve of that too.

I certainly do.

Should we do that here?

If the Muslims launch rockets from their homes to kill innocent civilians? Absolutely!

Israel blows up the homes of SUSPECTS.

Israel blows up homes of teens suspected kidnappers - NY Daily News

That's NY Daily News being too PC. The IDF and IAF are not flying by the seat of their pants when it comes to intell, you know. If you do not want to be suspected of terrorism - don't hang out with terrorists. People are known by the company they keep.

Yes, so I guess it would be good American policy to blow the homes of the families of the most ardent anti-abortionists,

just because they might be 'hanging out' with someone who might actually commit an anti-abortion act of terror some day.

Goddam!!!!!!!!!!

You are seriously mistaken, Stat. McVeigh converted to Islam and was trained by an Iraqi Muslim for the terror attack on Oklahoma building. There is a book about it - the truth has been out there for years now. A US Senator even came forward publicly stating McVeigh was a Muslim. I can post another clip for you for the details on Oklahoma. Hold on. Davis is the author of book on Oklahoma City Bombing that exposes who was really behind that terrorist attack. This story has been out since 2009 - 10 and still the liberals deny the truth about it. Read this clip and see for yourself.

The Real Story of the Oklahoma City Bombing

The implications of what Davis has to say are that the case is still unsolved, that the FBI blew it, and that we may still be vulnerable to Arab terrorists infiltrating the U.S. and killing hundreds or thousands of innocent Americans.

Indeed, Davis suggested in her AIM interview that another attack on American soil may be coming, perhaps from the same networks which sponsored McVeigh.

Liberal media like MSNBC have peddled the false notion that McVeigh was motivated by domestic hatred of the government, and that the Tea Party movement is motivated by the same. Hence, by extension, the Tea Party movement will probably spawn anti-government fanatics who will kill people. This claim justifies government repression of anti-Obama political dissidents who may in fact be entirely peaceful and simply exercising their constitutional rights.

One of the problems with the MSNBC narrative is that Davis makes a convincing case that in fact McVeigh “was a handpicked dupe, set up to take the fall in order to save his Islamic collaborators from prosecution.” She documents that he had expressed a desire to be a mercenary for Middle Eastern terrorists, and that the trail of evidence that both he and his accomplice Terry Nichols left behind points in the direction of an Arab/Muslim connection to the attack.

Indeed, Davis portrays Oklahoma City as one in a series of attacks engineered by foreign enemies of the United States that includes the 1993 World Trade Center bombing as well as the 9/11 attacks themselves.

Over the years, Accuracy in Media has run numerous stories about Davis, her evidence, and other reports indicating a Middle Eastern connection to the Oklahoma City bombing. Wes Vernon wrote a 2007 AIM Report on the obstacles confronted by Davis as she tried to tell the story in the media, including on television.

As Davis noted in her interview with me on Take AIM, her book, The Third Terrorist, outlines details of sworn affidavits from very credible witnesses who link the convicted bombers, McVeigh and Nichols, to former Iraqi soldiers who had managed to settle in the U.S. These individuals turned out to be anti-American infiltrators who wanted revenge on the U.S. for our Middle East policy.

Davis provided similar detail in an article she wrote for AmericanThinker.com on April 23. Her interview with me the day before can be heard here. The transcript of the interview is here.

This is not what the liberals in the media want to hear. They want to believe, as then-President Clinton claimed at the time, that McVeigh had no foreign connection and was motivated to kill innocent Americans because he hated federal authorities for staging a bloody raid on a religious compound in Waco, Texas. Clinton actually went further, blaming conservative talk radio for motivating McVeigh to kill.

Last edited:

'Arab looking' men were the first wrong accusations regarding the OK City bombing. Not surprisingly.

Always go with your first instinct. It's usually right on the mark. The feds missed it on this one. It was most definitely an Islamic terror attack and McVeigh was the dupe they used to get it done.

Clip for what happened to Oklahoma:

As Davis noted in her interview with me on Take AIM, her book, The Third Terrorist, outlines details of sworn affidavits from very credible witnesses who link the convicted bombers, McVeigh and Nichols, to former Iraqi soldiers who had managed to settle in the U.S. These individuals turned out to be anti-American infiltrators who wanted revenge on the U.S. for our Middle East policy.

Davis provided similar detail in an article she wrote for AmericanThinker.com on April 23. Her interview with me the day before can be heard here. The transcript of the interview is here.

This is not what the liberals in the media want to hear. They want to believe, as then-President Clinton claimed at the time, that McVeigh had no foreign connection and was motivated to kill innocent Americans because he hated federal authorities for staging a bloody raid on a religious compound in Waco, Texas. Clinton actually went further, blaming conservative talk radio for motivating McVeigh to kill.The Real Story of the Oklahoma City Bombing

Question back to you? When didn't Clinton drop the ball? Oklahoma City Bombing, Bin Laden, 9/11......... the evidence is there. Accept it or don't. It doesn't change the facts. Oklahoma City Bombing was planned out by Iraqi Muslims. McVeigh was their dupe.

Last edited:
The Real Story of the Oklahoma City Bombing

She documents that he had expressed a desire to be a mercenary for Middle Eastern terrorists, and that the trail of evidence that both he and his accomplice Terry Nichols left behind points in the direction of an Arab/Muslim connection to the attack.

Indeed, Davis portrays Oklahoma City as one in a series of attacks engineered by foreign enemies of the United States that includes the 1993 World Trade Center bombing as well as the 9/11 attacks themselves.

Over the years, Accuracy in Media has run numerous stories about Davis, her evidence, and other reports indicating a Middle Eastern connection to the Oklahoma City bombing. Wes Vernon wrote a [URL='http://www.aim.org/aim-report/aim-report-an-islamist-connection-to-okc-bombing-april-b/']2007 AIM Report
on the obstacles confronted by Davis as she tried to tell the story in the media, including on television.

This is not what the liberals in the media want to hear. They want to believe, as then-President Clinton claimed at the time, that McVeigh had no foreign connection and was motivated to kill innocent Americans because he hated federal authorities for staging a bloody raid on a religious compound in Waco, Texas. Clinton actually went further, blaming conservative talk radio for motivating McVeigh to kill.[/URL]

Clinton used Waco as the reason for McVeigh and Obama used a youtube video for the terrorist attack on Benghazi - both denied the real evidence before them - is there anything new under the sun? No. For some reason the Democrats do not mind abandoning the truth if it will further their agenda.

Lying again? They didn't have a suspect at all until Timothy McVeigh, in jail for an unrelated crime, looked at the TV news in the rec room and took credit for what happened. So their first suspect was a white man.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Interesting how everyone has gone silent on this last one. I suppose you people didn't know there was a book out about it? Now you know. Your welcome.

Forum List

Back