🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Whoa, France is the new champion of Free Speech?

Well then tell us two things...

...what do you think the number is, and, what is the minimum number of Palestinian children that have to be killed by Israelis before we can call it terrorism.

Is it more than the number of cartoonists?

When Hamas puts rockets aimed at Israel in schools and makes the kids stay there, they are the terrorists.

The Israelis go to the homes of terrorists, drag their families out, and blow up the house. I suppose you approve of that too.

I certainly do.

Should we do that here?

If the Muslims launch rockets from their homes to kill innocent civilians? Absolutely!

So when Tim McVeigh blew up the federal building in OK City, we should have blown up his mom's house?

Goddam you people are a very grim joke.

If everyone knows what anti-Semitic really means then why does the term get used constantly to label those who disagree with Israeli policies,

something that is NOT anti-Semitism.

Simple: because they are thinly disguised anti-Semites.

What's the word equivalent to 'anti-Semitism' for anyone who opposes Islam/Muslims in any way?
Dunno, but I'm sure you and your libturd friends will make one up.

Here's one: rational person.

What's rational about blaming innocent Muslims for wrongs they've never committed.

Any Muslim who does not hate Jews or Israel is not called an anti-semite so where is the blame? Anti-semitism is a choice. A very bad choice that leads to you and your home being under a curse. Who wants to be under God's curse for hating Abraham's children? What is the answer? Bless and do not curse. Do not pray for the destruction of God's people, do not invoke wrath against God's people, do not spread propaganda against God's people. That is the answer.

Oh right, we never see any demonization of innocent Muslims...

Goddam you get dumber every day beyond all belief.

When Hamas puts rockets aimed at Israel in schools and makes the kids stay there, they are the terrorists.

The Israelis go to the homes of terrorists, drag their families out, and blow up the house. I suppose you approve of that too.

I certainly do.

Should we do that here?

If the Muslims launch rockets from their homes to kill innocent civilians? Absolutely!

Israel blows up the homes of SUSPECTS.

Israel blows up homes of teens suspected kidnappers - NY Daily News

That's NY Daily News being too PC. The IDF and IAF are not flying by the seat of their pants when it comes to intell, you know. If you do not want to be suspected of terrorism - don't hang out with terrorists. People are known by the company they keep.

I certainly do.

Should we do that here?

So when Tim McVeigh blew up the federal building in OK City, we should have blown up his mom's house?

An Iraqi Muslim trained Tim McVeigh. We should have gone to the source and sent a strong message.

You accept the propaganda numbers of Hamas if you must. I don't!

Well then tell us two things...

...what do you think the number is, and, what is the minimum number of Palestinian children that have to be killed by Israelis before we can call it terrorism.

Is it more than the number of cartoonists?

I certainly do.

Should we do that here?

No.

Simple: because they are thinly disguised anti-Semites.

What's the word equivalent to 'anti-Semitism' for anyone who opposes Islam/Muslims in any way?

What's rational about blaming innocent Muslims for wrongs they've never committed.

Any Muslim who does not hate Jews or Israel is not called an anti-semite so where is the blame? Anti-semitism is a choice. A very bad choice that leads to you and your home being under a curse. Who wants to be under God's curse for hating Abraham's children? What is the answer? Bless and do not curse. Do not pray for the destruction of God's people, do not invoke wrath against God's people, do not spread propaganda against God's people. That is the answer.

You obviously have no fear of the LORD to use God's name in vain like that. I think the Muslims have done far more demonization of innocent Jews not to mention an entire nation (Israel) that has been slandered in front of the world by them for decades. There is a spiritual law for that, you know. It's called whatsoever a man sows - that shall he reap. Do not complain to me about the bad seeds your religion has planted. Get to the root of it - leave Islam and call upon the name of the LORD and be saved. Problem solved. Look at all the Muslims (now ex -Muslims) who have and today they love Israel, the Jewish people and their Christian brethren. I rejoice for their having received salvation and being freed from the shackles of Islam! I wish to God all Muslims could be freed from Islam and receive salvation in Christ! That is what I wish!

I certainly do.

Should we do that here?

We deal with terrorists in a different way in the US. We are not surrounded by millions of people that want us dead and launch attacks on us on a daily basis. Is that too complicated for you?

I certainly do.

Should we do that here?

An Iraqi Muslim trained Tim McVeigh. We should have gone to the source and sent a strong message.

And, naturally, you can provide a credible source for that claim?

I certainly do.

Should we do that here?

Yes. Look up Ted Gunderson files. Ted Gunderson was head of the FBI for over two decades. He has the story behind the Oklahoma bombing. I've known about the story of the Iraqi Muslim who trained him - for years. So have many others.

You obviously have no fear of the LORD to use God's name in vain like that. I think the Muslims have done far more demonization of innocent Jews not to mention an entire nation (Israel) that has been slandered in front of the world by them for decades. There is a spiritual law for that, you know. It's called whatsoever a man sows - that shall he reap. Do not complain to me about the bad seeds your religion has planted. Get to the root of it - leave Islam and call upon the name of the LORD and be saved. Problem solved. Look at all the Muslims (now ex -Muslims) who have and today they love Israel, the Jewish people and their Christian brethren. I rejoice for their having received salvation and being freed from the shackles of Islam! I wish to God all Muslims could be freed from Islam and receive salvation in Christ! That is what I wish!

Hmmm...and many Muslims want all Christians to convert to their religion. They believe that they only way to be saved is to leave Christianity.

Don't the Christians believe that the Jews are going to burn in hell if they don't convert?

Should we do that here?

Yes. Look up Ted Gunderson files. Ted Gunderson was head of the FBI for over two decades. He has the story behind the Oklahoma bombing. I've known about the story of the Iraqi Muslim who trained him - for years. So have many others.

Where do you buy your aluminum foil in bulk?

Stay on topic, doll. You asked for the evidence and I'm providing it for you. The link about US Senator Inhoffe stating McVeigh was a Muslim convert - is just the tip of the iceberg. Read this one - and keep in mind that slander is the tool of the loser when the debate is lost. (you've removed all doubt as to who that is now....)

Read this one:

The Real Story of the Oklahoma City Bombing

While liberal news outlets such as MSNBC were cynically exploiting the April 19 anniversary of the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing by attempting to tie the terrorist attack to the anti-government sentiments of the modern-day Tea Party movement, investigative reporter Jayna Davis was setting the record straight in an exclusive interview on the AIM radio show, Take AIM. The Oklahoma City bombing was an Arab/Muslim terrorist attack on the United States, she says.

Davis, author of a blockbuster book on the attack, The Third Terrorist, has examined and presented the evidence showing that Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh was in fact a front man for Middle Eastern terrorists. The third terrorist, in addition to the two, McVeigh and Terry Nichols, who were convicted, was an Arab. This was the mysterious “John Doe” who was never found. But other members of an Arab terrorist network were involved, she says.

She says the evidence was ignored and dismissed because the Clinton Administration didn’t want to go to war with Iraq, the likely culprit, and wanted to blame the attack on domestic right-wingers for political reasons.
If you would like to learn more buy the book, The Third Terrorist - that Davis wrote - and educate yourself on the subject of the Oklahoma Bombing. Have a pleasant morning. My bull is waiting for his sweet feed - got to go.

Took about 70 years, but at last France isn't synonomous with rapid uncontested surrender any more. :)

Oh my! You are Charlie afterall! This is turning out to be a great morning! Go see Dante' for your avatar, Delta!

Isn't everyone?

charliefy-680x474.jpg

Stay on topic, doll. You asked for the evidence and I'm providing it for you. The link about US Senator Inhoffe stating McVeigh was a Muslim convert - is just the tip of the iceberg. Read this one - and keep in mind that slander is the tool of the loser when the debate is lost. (you've removed all doubt as to who that is now....)

Read this one:

The Real Story of the Oklahoma City Bombing

That was on topic. I said credible source. Is that where you get the tinfoil?

Something I don't udnerstand about the whole don't depict Mohammed thing is how they also say it's not just Mohammed, but any prophet. So why not the same outrage about depictions of Jesus, Moses, and God itself?

The Israelis killed at least 700 innocent Palestinian children over the summer,

if you want to play the math game.

Do you want to play the math game?

Uhm, no. That did not happen.
Do you ever notice that so many of your liberal buddies hate Israel?

I've noticed that too, Jroc. But I have also noticed that Stat loves Israel and his Jewish brothers and sisters. I've always seen him on the right side of Israel and that is a good thing.
A person cant be on the "right side of Israel" and blindly support Obama

I am not so sure about that. People can believe in their hearts they are doing the right thing and not see that Obama is putting Israel in any danger. It may sound unreal to some but I've seen it before.
Sounds like a type of mental illness to me. A blind faith in leftism

Forum List

Back