🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Whoa, France is the new champion of Free Speech?

The Israelis go to the homes of terrorists, drag their families out, and blow up the house. I suppose you approve of that too.

I certainly do.

Should we do that here?

If the Muslims launch rockets from their homes to kill innocent civilians? Absolutely!

So when Tim McVeigh blew up the federal building in OK City, we should have blown up his mom's house?

Goddam you people are a very grim joke.

So what you're saying is that we shouldn't have declared war on Japan and bombed their cities into ash heaps?

Had we done it sooner we would have saved the lives of much of our military. It should have been done immediately after Pearl Harbor. It wasn't. Any sovereign nation has the right to defend itself from an attack. Including Israel.

France is not cracking down on those who mock the Prophet.

That's right because France defends freedom of speech. Get with the program or find another country to live in. That's the message.

You don't move into someone else's house and start re-arranging the furniture. Go home if you do not like the way things are set up.

Actually, the French should wear T shirts that read "Je Suis Hypocrite"

WHY is it that the French will allow mocking the Muslims but not the Jewish Holocaust?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Because occasionally humans make massive, collective errors of judgment.

Are you saying that kissing Zionist and American ass is a " massive, collective errors of judgment"?

I'm saying that letting Israel, or Jews in general, operate under a different standard than others is an injustice.

Well, not all Jews are Zionuts.

There are many Jews who oppose Zionism and we must acknowledge that fact.

Yet in an Islamic nation you could be killed for insulting Mohammad while you could insult Jews all the day long with no problem. So what point is NY Carbineer making? That the French are more civilized? I agree. They are.

Yet in an Islamic nation you could be killed for insulting Mohammad while you could insult Jews all the day long with no problem. So what point is NY Carbineer making? That the French are more civilized? I agree. They are.

Yo Vernon

Can we, in good ol' USA, criticize the NSA?

Yes?

Then WHY THE FUCK is Ed Snowden in Russia?

That's right because France defends freedom of speech. Get with the program or find another country to live in. That's the message.

You don't move into someone else's house and start re-arranging the furniture. Go home if you do not like the way things are set up.

WHY is it that the French will allow mocking the Muslims but not the Jewish Holocaust?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Are you saying that kissing Zionist and American ass is a " massive, collective errors of judgment"?

I'm saying that letting Israel, or Jews in general, operate under a different standard than others is an injustice.

Yes, believe it not, there are anti-semitic Jews.

France is not cracking down on those who mock the Prophet.

The French haven't made any errors with regard to what can be said about Moslems.

Of course to a Muslim hating bigot like you they haven't.

Yo Vernon

Can we, in good ol' USA, criticize the NSA?

Yes?

Then WHY THE FUCK is Ed Snowden in Russia?

I've criticized the NSA and I am still here. :bye1: (hi there)

Why is Snowden in Russia?

Because he made the mistake of believing he could cut a deal with Putin. He'll never leave Russia. They won't let him leave. His mistake.

Why is Nutanyahoo making so many enemies? He even went to France after being asked not to.

How Netanyahu's Policies Are Fueling Anti-Semitism - Alon Ben-Meir

He isn't making any enemies. Anyone who complained about him was already his enemy.

Yes, he certainly is making enemies! You are in denial...
No he isn't. Libs are anti-Semites who have always disliked any Israeli prime minister who sticks up for his country.

Why is Nutanyahoo making so many enemies? He even went to France after being asked not to.

He isn't making any enemies. Anyone who complained about him was already his enemy.

Are you sure about that? I'd say Netanyahu is certainly making friends and plenty of them! Why? Because when the terror attacks in France took place back to back - people realized that this is what Israel has been putting up with since 1948! Nothing makes you more sympathetic than walking a day in someone else's shoes.

Muslims do not think like the west so they do not understand that logic. Good thing we do, eh?

Excuse me ding dong, what does zionism has to do with Judaism? So why would a Jew be anti -Jew?!?!?!?!?!? Wouldn't it be easier to become a Catholic, Presbyterian.......

the 14th Zionist Congress was considering Argentina as the Jewish State.

Excuse me ding dong, what does zionism has to do with Judaism? So why would a Jew be anti -Jew?!?!?!?!?!? Wouldn't it be easier to become a Catholic, Presbyterian.......

"Zionist" is just a liberal euphemism meaning "Jew." It's a way for them to hide their anti-Semitism.

Are you sure about that? I'd say Netanyahu is certainly making friends and plenty of them! Why? Because when the terror attacks in France took place back to back - people realized that this is what Israel has been putting up with since 1948! Nothing makes you more sympathetic than walking a day in someone else's shoes.

Muslims do not think like the west so they do not understand that logic. Good thing we do, eh?

And that was the strategy behind encouraging 09/11.

Our "friends" encouraged the demolition of the WTC, the murder of 3000 individuals and the creation of a more tyrannical federal government (TSA, the "Patriot" ACT) so that we could understand their - self-inflicted - plight.

Vanishing the Palestinians

When the Zionists decided in 1897 to establish a Jewish state in Palestine, the Jews of Vienna despatched a delegation to examine the country for its suitability. The delegation reported back as follows: "the bride is beautiful but she is married to another man". They had found that Palestine to their dismay was already inhabited by another people. And this has been Zionism’s central problem ever since. How to "vanish the Palestinians" and get an empty land? The latest manifestation of this imperative is the barrier wall, which Israel is currently building to separate and enclose Palestinian towns and villages in the lands it occupied after 1967. There are those who rightly point to the wall’s illegality and infringement of human rights. And the International Court of Justice has just affirmed this view resoundingly in its ruling, passed on 9.7.04 by 14 of the 15 judges, that the wall was an illegal structure when in the occupied Palestinian territories and that Israel would have to tear it down and make restitution for the damage it has caused to thousands of Palestinians. This position is entirely valid, but critics, in my view, have missed one crucial aspect of the wall’s purpose, which is, to "vanish" the Palestinians, to make them so invisible that Israelis can go on pretending that there is no "other man".

More: Vanishing the Palestinians: CounterPunch Tells the Facts Names the Names

Muslims view Israel as a squatter nation on Arab land. Why wouldn't they?

And that was the strategy behind encouraging 09/11.

Our "friends" encouraged the demolition of the WTC, the murder of 3000 individuals and the creation of a more tyrannical federal government (TSA, the "Patriot" ACT) so that we could understand their - self-inflicted - plight.

You're actually accusing Jew of encouraging 9/11?

I'll bet you also claim you aren't an anti-Semite

"Zionist" is just a liberal euphemism meaning "Jew." It's a way for them to hide their anti-Semitism.

Bullshit Vernon.

Your own Jewish Library defines Zionism thusly

"The term “Zionism” was coined in 1890 by Nathan Birnbaum. Its general definition means the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel."

Vanishing the Palestinians

When the Zionists decided in 1897 to establish a Jewish state in Palestine, the Jews of Vienna despatched a delegation to examine the country for its suitability. The delegation reported back as follows: "the bride is beautiful but she is married to another man". They had found that Palestine to their dismay was already inhabited by another people. And this has been Zionism’s central problem ever since. How to "vanish the Palestinians" and get an empty land? The latest manifestation of this imperative is the barrier wall, which Israel is currently building to separate and enclose Palestinian towns and villages in the lands it occupied after 1967. There are those who rightly point to the wall’s illegality and infringement of human rights. And the International Court of Justice has just affirmed this view resoundingly in its ruling, passed on 9.7.04 by 14 of the 15 judges, that the wall was an illegal structure when in the occupied Palestinian territories and that Israel would have to tear it down and make restitution for the damage it has caused to thousands of Palestinians. This position is entirely valid, but critics, in my view, have missed one crucial aspect of the wall’s purpose, which is, to "vanish" the Palestinians, to make them so invisible that Israelis can go on pretending that there is no "other man".

More: Vanishing the Palestinians: CounterPunch Tells the Facts Names the Names

Muslims view Israel as a squatter nation on Arab land. Why wouldn't they?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back