Whoa smoker! Parents of Seal Team Six Soldier Skewer Obama:You are not up to this Job.

New
As Commander-in-Chief, your actions — or lack thereof — Mr. President, cost lives. As you bumble about in your golf cart, slapping on a happy face and fist-pounding your buddies, ...

As you bumble about in your golf cart, slapping on a happy face and fist-pounding your buddies, ...

a little projection of latent animosity -

what makes them think Obama was ( slapping on a happy face and fist-pounding your buddies )

maybe someone might fill them in on who was responsible for starting the Iraq war and who was responsible for ending it.

Maybe someone might fill Obama in on who was responsible for ending the Iraq war. He was proud of ending it, until it all blew up, and then, Bush did it.

There will be an IRS audit in their future. As well as an EPA investigation and anything else Valerie Jarrett can think of.

It was a very thoughtful well written letter. Not that this presidunce would pay it any attention.

There just needs to be more letters and more people calling for his resignation.
Jarrett is another bitch who should be perp walked into Leavenworth prison.

Sheehan was a dupe. My point wasn't about Bush taking credit for killing OBL. It was about taking credit for anything that Sheehan's son was part of that could enhance his reelection image.
I knew some lefty would dishonestly skew my point.

Sheehan was a mother that lost a son, she had a right to voice her disapproval of the
President. The left used her grief to empower her until they didn't need her anymore then cast her off like garbage.

How anyone on the right or left could pretend to take the high road with Sheehan is beyond me.

The parent's damn sure are not up to the job...
They're lining up... :slap:

Libtards can be counted on to insult people the overwhelming number of Americans respect.
Can't wait for the righties to treat them like Cindy Sheehan.
That thought crossed my mind, too. Difference is these parents aren't using their son's death to garner self importance (not yet) and with all due respect to Sheehan's son, I don't recall him being part of an elite group that Bush used to take credit for killing OBL the way obama did for himself.
These parent have a legit grievance. And then some.

Aaron Vaughn didn't have anything to do with the raid on OBL.
He was a SEAL. And they did. You're dishonestly skewing my post.

one of his favorite tricks.

That thought crossed my mind, too. Difference is these parents aren't using their son's death to garner self importance (not yet) and with all due respect to Sheehan's son, I don't recall him being part of an elite group that Bush used to take credit for killing OBL the way obama did for himself.

:lol:

More like blowing up your spot.

Last edited:
As Commander-in-Chief, your actions — or lack thereof — Mr. President, cost lives. As you bumble about in your golf cart, slapping on a happy face and fist-pounding your buddies, ...

As you bumble about in your golf cart, slapping on a happy face and fist-pounding your buddies, ...

what makes them think Obama was ( slapping on a happy face and fist-pounding your buddies )

maybe someone might fill them in on who was responsible for starting the Iraq war and who was responsible for ending it.

Ended what? Obama just cut and ran. Now look at what a cesspool he's created

-Geaux

The picture of him on the golf course laughing and "fist bumping" after the beheading speaks for itself.

Their son was not killed in Iraq. Iraq has nothing to do with their letter...your (not so) latent hyperpartisanship shows you aren't even trying to be honest about the situation...
Did this appear in any american media?
Interesting that the british have been shown to be more honest and realistic than our "leader" in the past few days.

1409612566558_wps_8_President_Barack_Obama_br.jpg

no their son was killed in Afghanistan - that war also is over and most certainly in far less than 12 years with the proper outcome if not for Iraq.
The war in afghanistan is over? So the 42 soldiers that have been killed there this year aren't really dead?..or they were never really there?

that picture suits your latency quite well - irregardless its association with a beheading and about the same in relevancy.
"Latency" little beta male? You should know.
The president was clowning on the golf course 10 minutes after he made sad faces and gave stern warnings to ISIS about the Foley beheading.
Spin that however you need to.

Did this appear in any american media?

only by a partisan hack on a message board.

"Partisan hack" LMAO..so any factual news report that isn't favorable to the administration is from a "partisan hack"...Hey, they're probably "racists", too..don't want to miss an opportunity to use all your buzzwords.

Sheehan was a dupe. My point wasn't about Bush taking credit for killing OBL. It was about taking credit for anything that Sheehan's son was part of that could enhance his reelection image.

Sheehan was a mother that lost a son, she had a right to voice her disapproval of the
President. The left used her grief to empower her until they didn't need her anymore then cast her off like garbage.

How anyone on the right or left could pretend to take the high road with Sheehan is beyond me.

No one "cast her off like garbage". I saw her six months ago, she's doing fine.

No one "cast her off like garbage". I saw her six months ago, she's doing fine.

I'm sorry to hear that

-Geaux

So was Jesse Ventura. Do you hang on his every word?

No, my statement is,, that the parents are not up to the job of being president of the USA...

Hasn't the last 6 years proved to you that anyone can be president? If it wasn't for living through the Reagan years I would not know what a good president even was.

What are these parents demanding? That Obama get as many American soldiers needlessly killed as Bush did?

Will that make them happy?

One would think that if this smear was correct then Obama having a higher death toll in Afghanistan would make them happy. Or that Obama killed at least 4 Americans that he directly targeted.

2011 Chinook shootdown in Afghanistan - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

On 6 August 2011, a U.S. Boeing CH-47 Chinook military helicopter, call sign Extortion 17, was shot down while transporting a quick reaction force attempting to reinforce an engaged unit of Army Rangers in Wardak province, west of Kabul, Afghanistan.[6][7] The resulting crash killed all 38 people on board—25 American special operations personnel, five United States Army National Guard and Army Reserve crewmen, seven Afghan commandos, and one Afghan interpreter—as well as a U.S. military working dog.[8][9][10][11] It is considered the worst loss of U.S. Military life in a single incident in the Afghanistan campaign, surpassing Operation Red Wings in 2005 (Note: during Operation Red Wings, on 28 June 2005, a Chinook helicopter carrying a U.S. Navy SEAL team was shot down by a RPG round as it attempted to extract U.S. troops on the ground).[12]

Ended what? Obama just cut and ran. Now look at what a cesspool he's created

-Geaux
So...he's like Reagan.

But how long did YOU want us to stay in Iraq?

"It’s time for you to step down and allow a true leader to restore our honor and protect our sons and daughters."

Who dat?

Joe Biden?

Aye, there's the rub.....

"It’s time for you to step down and allow a true leader to restore our honor and protect our sons and daughters."

Who dat?

Joe Biden?

Aye, there's the rub.....
I'd rather have "stupid" than anti white. It's less malignant.

I am more concerned with empty suit than anti white. Anti white ain't gonna kill me or my grandchildren. No strategy, no experience, no clue will.

Forum List

Back