Whoa smoker! Parents of Seal Team Six Soldier Skewer Obama:You are not up to this Job.

Holy toledo! The Vaughns have just ripped Obama a couple of new orifices with this letter demanding the President's resignation. It is to the point. No mincing of words. I have no doubt that this family of a fallen soldier are not alone.

"On Monday, the Vaughns wrote a letter, calling out Mr Obama's decision to go golfing after holding an important press conference on the Foley video.

'As Commander-in-Chief, your actions - or lack thereof - Mr President, cost lives.

'As you bumble about in your golf cart, slapping on a happy face and fist-pounding your buddies, your cowardly lack of leadership has left a gaping hole — not only in America’s security — but the security of the entire globe.

'Your message has come across loud and clear, sir: You are not up to this job. You know it. We know it. The world knows it,' the Vaughns wrote in the letter published on World Tribune. "

1409612566558_wps_8_President_Barack_Obama_br.jpg

'As you bumble about in your golf cart, slapping on a happy face and fist-pounding your buddies, your cowardly lack of leadership has left a gaping hole,' the Vaughns said of President Obama's decision to play a round after holding a press conference on the Foley tragedy'

Read more: You are not up to this job Parents of SEAL Team Six soldier killed in action call for President Obama s resignation Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

You are not up to this job Parents of SEAL Team Six soldier killed in action call for President Obama s resignation Mail Online

No disrespect, but does the fact that their son was killed in service make their opinion any more important than another persons'?

And of course Obama isn't up to the job.
No it doesn't. The parents welcome anyone calling for Obama to resign the Office. I join with the growing throng of concerned Americans calling for the resignation of Barrack Hussein Obama. He is not capable of doing the job and he knows it too!

Have to respectfully disagree with just your first sentence. Many Americans are looking to understand this situation, and there are many that are as uninformed as can possibly be (just look around this Board)....and it's typical for uninformed people to follow the opinions of other average Americans like themselves who are much more informed about the issue.

In fact, they will tend to trust people like these parents more than any politician. Yes indeed these parents will have the power to mobilize people because of the trust factor.

As Commander-in-Chief, your actions — or lack thereof — Mr. President, cost lives. As you bumble about in your golf cart, slapping on a happy face and fist-pounding your buddies, ...

As you bumble about in your golf cart, slapping on a happy face and fist-pounding your buddies, ...

a little projection of latent animosity -

what makes them think Obama was ( slapping on a happy face and fist-pounding your buddies )

maybe someone might fill them in on who was responsible for starting the Iraq war and who was responsible for ending it.

Ended what? Obama just cut and ran. Now look at what a cesspool he's created

-Geaux

[/QUOTE]

I know, the cognitive dissonance coming from lefties is astounding.

The brainwashing is......wait a minute, this isn't even brainwashing. These people are just trash, period. The brain is not involved at all.

Sheehan was a dupe. My point wasn't about Bush taking credit for killing OBL. It was about taking credit for anything that Sheehan's son was part of that could enhance his reelection image.
I knew some lefty would dishonestly skew my point.

Sheehan was a mother that lost a son, she had a right to voice her disapproval of the
President. The left used her grief to empower her until they didn't need her anymore then cast her off like garbage.

How anyone on the right or left could pretend to take the high road with Sheehan is beyond me.

No one "cast her off like garbage". I saw her six months ago, she's doing fine.

Is she out protesting Obama's re entry into Iraq now?????

Tea
As Commander-in-Chief, your actions — or lack thereof — Mr. President, cost lives. As you bumble about in your golf cart, slapping on a happy face and fist-pounding your buddies, ...

As you bumble about in your golf cart, slapping on a happy face and fist-pounding your buddies, ...

what makes them think Obama was ( slapping on a happy face and fist-pounding your buddies )

maybe someone might fill them in on who was responsible for starting the Iraq war and who was responsible for ending it.

Yes..he ended it and because of his quick withdrawal of all of our troops for political purposes he left the door wide open for ISIS to come in and kill tens of thousands of Syrians and Iragis. So now we are involved again anyway. Of course...according to Obama...this came on suddenly and he did not know about it even though he was briefed daily on it for several months. It is hard to believe anything this President or his administration says and anything they say or do is based on political gain and NOT what is best for the Country. It is about time that we have ALL politicians put COUNTRY FIRST.

ISIL started in Syria.. Not Iraq, and spread to Iraq.. We spent billions training an Army in Iraq that threw down it's weapons and ran. An Iraqi leader of a nation that alienated the opposition and forced them out and this is Oblama's fault how?

I've explained how uninformed you are about this subject about 20 times. There are people with the perspective of the elephants and people with perspective of the piss ants. You have the perspective of the children of the piss ants.

Yes..he ended it and because of his quick withdrawal of all of our troops for political purposes he left the door wide open for ISIS to come in and kill tens of thousands of Syrians and Iragis. So now we are involved again anyway. Of course...according to Obama...this came on suddenly and he did not know about it even though he was briefed daily on it for several months. It is hard to believe anything this President or his administration says and anything they say or do is based on political gain and NOT what is best for the Country. It is about time that we have ALL politicians put COUNTRY FIRST.

ISIL started in Syria.. Not Iraq, and spread to Iraq.. We spent billions training an Army in Iraq that threw down it's weapons and ran. An Iraqi leader of a nation that alienated the opposition and forced them out and this is Obama's fault how?

He's a Black Democrat.

Thanks for another down in the gutter post...as expected.

Tea

ISIL started in Syria.. Not Iraq, and spread to Iraq.. We spent billions training an Army in Iraq that threw down it's weapons and ran. An Iraqi leader of a nation that alienated the opposition and forced them out and this is Oblama's fault how?

I've explained how uninformed you are about this subject about 20 times. There are people with the perspective of the elephants and people with perspective of the piss ants. You have the perspective of the children of the piss ants.
:blahblah::anj_stfu::funnyface:
Two prepositional phrases in a sentence , why how elegant...

Ended what? Obama just cut and ran. Now look at what a cesspool he's created

-Geaux
So...he's like Reagan.

But how long did YOU want us to stay in Iraq?

This is a generational war. If you weren't bright enough to know that before Friday, PM Cameron explained it very well.

It's been well known by anyone that comes from foreign policy or intel circles. Now get a clue and run off now.

Tea

:blahblah::anj_stfu::funnyface:
Two prepositional phrases in a sentence , why how elegant...

Elegant? No I leave my elegance to people who aren't as fucking dumb about topics they talk about such as Iraq. Liars and disinformation campaigners such as yourself need to be put back in their cage with the other animals so they can stop harming this country.

Can't wait for the righties to treat them like Cindy Sheehan.
That thought crossed my mind, too. Difference is these parents aren't using their son's death to garner self importance (not yet) and with all due respect to Sheehan's son, I don't recall him being part of an elite group that Bush used to take credit for killing OBL the way obama did for himself.
These parent have a legit grievance. And then some.

Bush can't take credit for OBL's death so your point there is moot.

I'm amused that you tried to justify the despicable treatment of Cindy Sheehan. I pray that the parent's of Vaughn are never subjected to the reprehensible torment the worst of the right inflicted on Ms. Sheehan.
Sheehan was a dupe. My point wasn't about Bush taking credit for killing OBL. It was about taking credit for anything that Sheehan's son was part of that could enhance his reelection image.

Isn't it simply amazing how the credibility and weight of an opinion from a parent who lost a child in a war can vary so drastically based on whether or not a person agrees with the opinion.

Sheehan's son very likely would have been embarrassed by his mother. He wasn't drafted; he volunteered. The dead SEAL would be very proud of his.

As usual, you have no idea what you're talking about.

You prove my point. Thank you.

That thought crossed my mind, too. Difference is these parents aren't using their son's death to garner self importance (not yet) and with all due respect to Sheehan's son, I don't recall him being part of an elite group that Bush used to take credit for killing OBL the way obama did for himself.

Bush can't take credit for OBL's death so your point there is moot.

I'm amused that you tried to justify the despicable treatment of Cindy Sheehan. I pray that the parent's of Vaughn are never subjected to the reprehensible torment the worst of the right inflicted on Ms. Sheehan.

Isn't it simply amazing how the credibility and weight of an opinion from a parent who lost a child in a war can vary so drastically based on whether or not a person agrees with the opinion.

Sheehan's son very likely would have been embarrassed by his mother. He wasn't drafted; he volunteered. The dead SEAL would be very proud of his.

As usual, you have no idea what you're talking about.

The SEAL was drafted?????

What are these parents demanding? That Obama get as many American soldiers needlessly killed as Bush did?

Will that make them happy?

One would think that if this smear was correct then Obama having a higher death toll in Afghanistan would make them happy. Or that Obama killed at least 4 Americans that he directly targeted.

2011 Chinook shootdown in Afghanistan - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

On 6 August 2011, a U.S. Boeing CH-47 Chinook military helicopter, call sign Extortion 17, was shot down while transporting a quick reaction force attempting to reinforce an engaged unit of Army Rangers in Wardak province, west of Kabul, Afghanistan.[6][7] The resulting crash killed all 38 people on board—25 American special operations personnel, five United States Army National Guard and Army Reserve crewmen, seven Afghan commandos, and one Afghan interpreter—as well as a U.S. military working dog.[8][9][10][11] It is considered the worst loss of U.S. Military life in a single incident in the Afghanistan campaign, surpassing Operation Red Wings in 2005 (Note: during Operation Red Wings, on 28 June 2005, a Chinook helicopter carrying a U.S. Navy SEAL team was shot down by a RPG round as it attempted to extract U.S. troops on the ground).[12]

Obama killed who?

You know there are Americans now in ISIS. That means our airstrikes against them are potentially criminal acts, correct? According to you anyway. We must cease any military actions against ISIS lest we kill an American without 'due process'.

Isn't that your position?

and who do you and your buddies think ended the war you started ?

Ended the war????????? Are you really that stupid and brainwashed?

First of all, he didn't end it.....he may have stopped but the enemy didn't, it only encouraged them to grow. And secondly, he's back in there.

I'll say it again. THE WAR IS NOT ENDED. Do you really have to be told this? What is he doing back in Iraq....buying jewelry????[/QUOTE]

What should Obama do? Put 100,000 troops back into the region?

Is that your plan?

Holy toledo! The Vaughns have just ripped Obama a couple of new orifices with this letter demanding the President's resignation. It is to the point. No mincing of words. I have no doubt that this family of a fallen soldier are not alone.

"On Monday, the Vaughns wrote a letter, calling out Mr Obama's decision to go golfing after holding an important press conference on the Foley video.

'As Commander-in-Chief, your actions - or lack thereof - Mr President, cost lives.

'As you bumble about in your golf cart, slapping on a happy face and fist-pounding your buddies, your cowardly lack of leadership has left a gaping hole — not only in America’s security — but the security of the entire globe.

'Your message has come across loud and clear, sir: You are not up to this job. You know it. We know it. The world knows it,' the Vaughns wrote in the letter published on World Tribune. "

1409612566558_wps_8_President_Barack_Obama_br.jpg

'As you bumble about in your golf cart, slapping on a happy face and fist-pounding your buddies, your cowardly lack of leadership has left a gaping hole,' the Vaughns said of President Obama's decision to play a round after holding a press conference on the Foley tragedy'

You are not up to this job Parents of SEAL Team Six soldier killed in action call for President Obama s resignation Mail Online

Couldn't agree more. This clown has NEVER been up to the job. Now, another reporter has been beheaded. Get used to it "mr president". This is on YOU and no one else.

Wait a minute, what happened to the post where moonbeam said I didn't have a degree in economics? And said I wasn't a soldier as if I said I was in the Army? I was in the Air Force dickhead. And even though you served in the Army, your disrespect for the parents of the fallen reveals what little class you have.

We can match that to your disrespect for Cindy Sheehan.

Oh really? Then why did they have the letter PUBLISHED? Why did they make sure the letter would go viral?

Forum List

Back