Whoa ... Such A Deal

Ha!!! This is gonna lead to a lot of whoring in the bathrooms.

Insanity and all the more reason to keep children out of the grasp of public education

Insanity and all the more reason to keep children out of the grasp of public education

Just look what it did for SucksOff90.

Why do you even bother with that crap? Do you actually think it makes you look intelligent or even funny? It doesn't. Grow up

You gave me an opening, I just drove the truck through.

What, you think this is some kind of "serious" thread? Read the OP and get back to me.

Why do you even bother with that crap? Do you actually think it makes you look intelligent or even funny? It doesn't. Grow up

What, you think this is some kind of "serious" thread? Read the OP and get back to me.

I don't see where you did anything except make an ass of yourself.....not a response, just an unrelated snide remark...worthless, therefore--Fool.

Being realistic, as a high school lad I'd get a boner with a capital "O".

How many of you guys wouldn't? Raise your hand up. :laugh2:

Chicago Public School Bathroom Policy Allows Boys to Undress in Girls’ Locker Rooms

Perhaps you didn't read the article completely. It says the student must "CONSISTENTLY" identify as the opposite sex. How many hormone owned boys do you know that would consistently dress and act as a girl to gain access to their bathrooms? We're not talking about just for a day, or a week, but for an extended period. You need to take into account that they also need to disavow all the things that identify them as a male for the same period of time. Of course, if a kid could pull that off, he would also be under constant scrutiny for any sign that he was just playing a scam. Any sexually motivated behavior would be reported immediately, and he would be ejected immediately. How paranoid do you have to be to believe that would be a common problem?

I don't see where you did anything except make an ass of yourself.....not a response, just an unrelated snide remark...worthless, therefore--Fool.

I could give a fuck what you "don't see". Nobody even addressed you.

Nobody was addressing you when you jumped in with:

"Just look at what it did for SuckOff."

Thats it, just that little inanity.

That's all we get from you....nonsense...Then you came back to brag on it. Fuck that.

That's all we get from you....nonsense...Then you came back to brag on it. Fuck that.

These are called "jokes". Which, again, is simply following the lead of the OP.

Tissue?

These are called "jokes". Which, again, is simply following the lead of the OP.

Tissue?

Diaper?

Forum List

Back