Whoo Hoo! Just accepted a contract on my mom's house!

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Asking price, as is, cash deal, and close within three weeks.

A builder is buying it. Gonna tear everything down and build an McMansion on the two lots.

Hard to believe, 329K is the tear-down price for around 16K sq ft total (both lots).

27bfd51a7afc92ff09dd44a1c9963f1b-cc_ft_768.webp

Bye-bye childhood home.....And good fuckin' riddance!

LOL....I've been fixing the jack-legged stuff at that place since April.....And here they are gonna tear it all down!

Looks like a fine home to me. The new home will look like a million other homes no character no individuality a fascist dream home. Iam glad you got a good price.

Asking price, as is, cash deal, and close within three weeks.

A builder is buying it. Gonna tear everything down and build an McMansion on the two lots.

Hard to believe, 329K is the tear-down price for around 16K sq ft total (both lots).

27bfd51a7afc92ff09dd44a1c9963f1b-cc_ft_768.webp

Bye-bye childhood home.....And good fuckin' riddance!

LOL....I've been fixing the jack-legged stuff at that place since April.....And here they are gonna tear it all down!

Congratulations!

Looks like a fine home to me. The new home will look like a million other homes no character no individuality a fascist dream home. Iam glad you got a good price.

Yeah, easy to heat and cool as the construction is cinder block and brick....Trouble was there's no heat/cooling upstairs as dad never wanted to run the duct work.

It was hot as hell in the summer and you got heat up there by leaving the door open, which was fine. That and it only had one bathroom.

My bedroom was the little window at the top....When I was 13 or so I saved my money and bought me a window unit A/C.....LOL....Dad bitched about how much electricity it used.

Forum List

Back