Whoopie Says You'd Better Be Ready To Hand Them Over

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Whoopie Goldberg is a tool being used by communists....and she proves it once again:

Democrats don't know what to do....OTHER THAN TAKE GUNS AWAY FROM THE INNOCENT.

They can't figure out how to prevent criminals from committing these acts, so they go after the innocent.

There's gonna be alot of dead people over this if they don't back off.

Whoopi my advice is stay in your lane

She needs a tee for when she goes out.

1653529363151.png

Say Goodbye to whoopie... :bye1:

Remember what happened to Rosie O'Donnel when she took on Tom Seleck? Hell there is members on this board that don't even know who Rosie is...

Whoppie's career just went down the shitter...

Whoopie Goldberg is a tool being used by communists....and she proves it once again:

They can't figure out how to prevent criminals from committing these acts, so they go after the innocent.

As ever I am willing to turn mine in . . . one chunk of lead at a time.

The View = Dumb as dirt trailer trash spewing inanities.

Every time the Dem leadership says "we aren't gonna take your guns" and the usual ass-kissers then call us nuts for thinking they want to take "our guns", one of the more nutty lefties says the quiet part out loud.

"Of course we want to take their guns, we just want them to think otherwise until it's too late for them to stop it"

Look to Shanghai China.....and you will see what Democrats have in store for us once they take out guns:

It seems to me the whole idea of "no guns" is crazy, since it's obvious that the criminals won't give them up --- indeed, many of them aren't registered or anything, right? So then they'd just slaughter all of us because they'd know we aren't armed. Schools would be butcher shops, much worse than now. Home invasions would be constant, armed squatters would take our homes and force us out, men would take everyone's cars at lights, with our kids strapped in back -----

There would surely be many more mass murders if the leftists grab all the guns away from the decent folks, right? No one, no one's children would survive such a bloodbath.

I don't quite see why that isn't obvious to the leftists; I mean, they'd be killed, too.

Forum List

Back