Whoopie Says You'd Better Be Ready To Hand Them Over

It seems to me the whole idea of "no guns" is crazy, since it's obvious that the criminals won't give them up --- indeed, many of them aren't registered or anything, right? So then they'd just slaughter all of us because they'd know we aren't armed. Schools would be butcher shops, much worse than now. Home invasions would be constant, armed squatters would take our homes and force us out, men would take everyone's cars at lights, with our kids strapped in back -----

There would surely be many more mass murders if the leftists grab all the guns away from the decent folks, right? No one, no one's children would survive such a bloodbath.

I don't quite see why that isn't obvious to the leftists; I mean, they'd be killed, too.
They just think they can trick enough people into voting for them in enough numbers so they can have a filibuster proof majority, pack the court with liberals.....and just take em against our will.

Then they figure we won't fight back when they lock us in our homes and begin starving us to death.

They just think they can trick enough people into voting for them in enough numbers so they can have a filibuster proof majority, pack the court with liberals.....and just take em against our will.

Then they figure we won't fight back when they lock us in our homes and begin starving us to death.
Yeah, well, we sure folded fast over the Covid stuff, so maybe they are right, and look at China, whole cities starving for weeks, no rebellion.

Things are not going well.

Forum List

Back