Who's got your back; Not Republicans

There would be no need for someone to "watch " the back if Americans stood tall and worked for their compensation.

To the OP, who cares? It's not government's (or a political party's) job to be my buddy, to take care of me, or to give me stuff.

^Unless ISIS is hiding under your bed or a Mexican family moves in next door, huh?

^Unless ISIS is hiding under your bed or a Mexican family moves in next door, huh?
That's national defense, a far cry from a nanny state and Constitutionally required. Way to take it to the ridiculous extreme though.

That's national defense, a far cry from a nanny state and Constitutionally required. Way to take it to the ridiculous extreme though.

Says the guy who posts things like "to be my buddy, to take care of me, or to give me stuff."
Which relates directly to the thread title.

Or your interpretation of same.

Says the guy who posts things like "to be my buddy, to take care of me, or to give me stuff."

How do you interpret "Got your back"?

How do you interpret "Got your back"?

One size does not fit all. But "of the people, by the people, for the people" is a good rubric.

Me to.

With republican leader America is capitalism again.

Republican capitalism: For the tax year 2015, I personally paid zero federal income tax and my trust paid 4% federal tax on $40+M.

How is that going to help you?

Meanwhile, Republicans actually have your back. They want you to stand on your own feet.

Republicans DO have my back. I'm wealthy.

Me to.

With republican leader America is capitalism again.

And English as a First Language continues to be problematic.

Easier with English but Swedish is not easily like Finns even I tell one language who are Swedish then English in forum.

USMB must change to ten categorys.

I only tell in Swedish at home then English in forum. Google Translate if it's hurry.

Interesting truths!

160107-obamacare-repeal-7-things-republicans-just-voted-to-do_zpsov8cxazi.jpg

Thank you for so clearly pointing out the fundamental problems with liberal thinking (or non-thinking in this case). Not only in this, but in your signature, you seem to be under the impression that government's job is to do things for you (Republicans have nothing to offer the working class). This is really the only reason Dems are as popular as they are. They appeal to lowest, least thinking denominators and know the best way to get elected is just promise to give and do shit for people.

Let's look at the flaws with the above 7 points:

1) It is not the job of the government to determine how a private business handles its finances.

2) That's how insurance works. The cost is based on the risk. Assuming you and another person drive the same car, but he has a worse driving record should pay as much as them or them as little as you?

3) Read your policy. This is why dems contribute to the dumbing down of our society. They don't force people to take responsibility for themselves. Find out if your insurer can do that or not beforehand.

4) see number #3

5)Again when you purchase insurance you essentially have a contract with that company. You bought a policy that has x amount of benefits. That policy either says they can change those figures or they can't.

6)They're not young Americans. They're adults. The sooner they learn how insurance works the better. That is far better than Obama insisting a young healthy person who is likely going to pay more in premiums then services they use must buy insurance under threat of penalty to pay for the sick and older.

7) Why should Americans not have to pay for those things. You aren't doing society any favors by absolving people of more and more responsibility. You're making it dumber and weaker. These things are not rights. Healthcare is not a right. There's a pretty simple litmus test for that. If someone else has to produce it, you don't have a right to it.

Republicans got your back all right. But they always aim a little low.

Notice, they always says "If you think Democrats got your back, you are sadly mistaken". And they never answer "we do".

They also got your house.

They also got your senate.

And we put them there.

May in addition to your back, they have a better marketing plan.

Don't know ?

Forum List

Back