Who's illegitimate now Mr Birtherism?

Trump must deal with his birtherisms over the next 4 years. Obama did it for 8 years! Why can't Trump do 4 years Trump deal with the same????

Why it's not the same thing fruit loop, it is a requirement to be born in the United States.. It's not a requirement to show tax forms

Both Barack Obama and Donald Trump were born in the United States.

There is no requirement that either prove that they were-but Barack Obama did- and then Donald Trump spent 5 years trying to undermine the President by claiming he was not.

There is no requirement that the President ever show his tax returns. Trump hasn't- making Trump the least transparent President in decades.

So a requirement of being President is that you be born a citizen and you're saying that it doesn't have to be proven? What are we supposed to do, take the word of the person running? .

We have taken the word of the person running- until the person running was a black man.

Suddenly you needed proof.

And no- there is no Constitutional requirement for anyone to 'prove' they are a natural born citizen- see unlike you- I have read both the Constitution and history.

Oh, the race card? .

LOL- not the race card- you have been jabbering about nothing but race- and I am pointing out that the only President you ever have ever cared about proof of his eligibility is black.

That is no accident because you are a racist piece of shit- and a Birther- and a Trump voter.

Just pointing out that Obama never released his college records. Seems you're OK with your social experiment doing what you demand of others.

I

When has Trump used claims about his college record as part of his qualifications? You ass lickers constantly claimed one of Obama's was what he did in college.

LOL- racist asslicker's like you sucked up all of Trump's claims including his claims of a brilliant college career.

Just pointing out- that just a few years ago Donald Trump was the petullant child trying to get President Obama to release his college records.

But Trump never released anything- the least transparent President in decades.

Keep kissing that black ass and lowering yourself.

Stop sharing your sexual fantasies with us.

Meanwhile- Donald Trump- least transparent President in decades- and you don't care- because he is white.

Since I'm not the one that would lower myself to do such a thing, stop denying you wish you could do more.

Pucker up.

Obama has presided over the biggest increase of any President in the debt and has more on food stamps under his control than any other President and you don't care because he's black. Or should I say half black since his mother was white trash.

Why it's not the same thing fruit loop, it is a requirement to be born in the United States.. It's not a requirement to show tax forms

There is no requirement that either prove that they were-but Barack Obama did- and then Donald Trump spent 5 years trying to undermine the President by claiming he was not.

There is no requirement that the President ever show his tax returns. Trump hasn't- making Trump the least transparent President in decades.

So a requirement of being President is that you be born a citizen and you're saying that it doesn't have to be proven? What are we supposed to do, take the word of the person running? .

We have taken the word of the person running- until the person running was a black man.

And no- there is no Constitutional requirement for anyone to 'prove' they are a natural born citizen- see unlike you- I have read both the Constitution and history.

Oh, the race card? .

LOL- not the race card- you have been jabbering about nothing but race- and I am pointing out that the only President you ever have ever cared about proof of his eligibility is black.

That is no accident because you are a racist piece of shit- and a Birther- and a Trump voter.

Not my fault you choose to lower yourself and believe a social experiment President has any value.

Oh, the race card? You lose just like your bitch Hillary.

There is a constitutional requirement that the person be natural born. When there are questions, proof is required. That you want to use the race card because your little social experiment got his feelings hurt being asked is your problem.
So there were questions Proof was given ..WHY did the supreme asshole chump keep at it for 6 years??

Why did it take Obama over 3 years to provide "proof"? The damn thing you accepted as a birth certificate could have been written in crayon and you would have accepted it.

LOL.

President Obama was the first presidential candidate to ever provide proof of his eligibility- and did so in 2008.

That's a lie but pucker up to his black ass. You have less than 48 hours so get in line bitch.

Stop sharing your sexual fantasies.

Meanwhile- it is a fact that Barack Obama was the first presidential candidate to provide proof that he is a natural born citizen.

When has Trump used claims about his college record as part of his qualifications? You ass lickers constantly claimed one of Obama's was what he did in college.

LOL- racist asslicker's like you sucked up all of Trump's claims including his claims of a brilliant college career.

Just pointing out- that just a few years ago Donald Trump was the petullant child trying to get President Obama to release his college records.

But Trump never released anything- the least transparent President in decades.

Keep kissing that black ass and lowering yourself.

Meanwhile- Donald Trump- least transparent President in decades- and you don't care- because he is white.

Pucker up. .

Trump must deal with his birtherisms over the next 4 years. Obama did it for 8 years! Why can't Trump do 4 years Trump deal with the same????

There is a constitutional requirement that the person be natural born. When there are questions, proof is required. That you want to use the race card because your little social experiment got his feelings hurt being asked is your problem.

Proof was provided but it wasn't believed. Instead you bought into this complicated conspiracy story about people fabricating a false birth certificate and newspaper announcement in order to place a black communist from Kenya in the White House. And many are still saying the conspiracy theory is the truth.

That's about as racist as it gets. Birtherism is the very definition of racism.

So there were questions Proof was given ..WHY did the supreme asshole chump keep at it for 6 years??

Why did it take Obama over 3 years to provide "proof"? The damn thing you accepted as a birth certificate could have been written in crayon and you would have accepted it.

LOL.

President Obama was the first presidential candidate to ever provide proof of his eligibility- and did so in 2008.

That's a lie but pucker up to his black ass. You have less than 48 hours so get in line bitch.

Meanwhile- it is a fact that Barack Obama was the first presidential candidate to provide proof that he is a natural born citizen.

As I've said, you're the one kissing a BLACK ass, not me. Pucker up.

Proof was provided but it wasn't believed. Instead you bought into this complicated conspiracy story about people fabricating a false birth certificate and newspaper announcement in order to place a black communist from Kenya in the White House. And many are still saying the conspiracy theory is the truth.

The very definition of racism is you defending another unqualified black in a government job as if being black is a qualification. Better hurry. Syriusly has you beat in the ass kissing of Obama. Get in line or miss out.

LOL.

Hey Trump where are you taxes.......you white privileged son of bitch???

HACKERS OF THE WORLD.....DO YOUR JOBS GIVE THE WORLD COPIES OF TRUMP TAXES OVER THE LAST 22 YEARS. LET THE WORLD KNOW THESE DUMB ASS RED STATE POLE SUCKERS ELECTED ON CON-MAN FASCIST.

LOL.

HACKERS OF THE WORLD.....DO YOUR JOBS GIVE THE WORLD COPIES OF TRUMP TAXES OVER THE LAST 22 YEARS. LET THE WORLD KNOW THESE DUMB ASS RED STATE POLE SUCKERS ELECTED ON CON-MAN FASCIST.

Maybe they can find the non existent college records of Obama.

LOL.

Where are Trumps college Records????

because he didn't have to in the first place And your racist scum would do or say anything to bring him down

The very definition of racism is you defending another unqualified black in a government job as if being black is a qualification. Better hurry. Syriusly has you beat in the ass kissing of Obama. Get in line or miss out.

Obama is far more qualified than Trump, who is the least educated President since Reagan, who merely had a college degree. Obama was the President of the Harvard Review, an office given to only top students. Not only is Trump the least educated, but has absolutely no experience in government, making him far less qualified than Obama.

In fact, it appears that Trump's only qualifications that matter is being a rich white man, because he's a dishonest lying conman, which doesn't seem to bother his supporters in the least. But being "unqualified" only matters to you if a black man is running.

Good luck with the Cheeto Clown, for however long he lasts. I don't think the Republican Party will put up with him for long. The impeachment clock is already running. I give him a year, tops. He's too dishonest. He can't help himself.

where tf are the thiefs tax returns ?? we;ll stop asking in about 4 years

because he didn't have to in the first place And your racist scum would do or say anything to bring him down

You ass lickers would do anything to defend him. Pucker up and kiss his black ass, boy.

It doesn't seem if you'll stop kissing Obama's black ass, boy. Pucker up.

Are the trump university marching band performing at the inauguration??

The only ones suspicious of anything are the wack jobs who still can't accept their chooosen one was rejected by the people perhaps you guys should go back to looking for the second gunman who was on the grassy knoll.
bet it was a republican

Obama is far more qualified than Trump, who is the least educated President since Reagan, who merely had a college degree. Obama was the President of the Harvard Review, an office given to only top students. Not only is Trump the least educated, but has absolutely no experience in government, making him far less qualified than Obama.

In fact, it appears that Trump's only qualifications that matter is being a rich white man, because he's a dishonest lying conman, which doesn't seem to bother his supporters in the least. But being "unqualified" only matters to you if a black man is running.

Good luck with the Cheeto Clown, for however long he lasts. I don't think the Republican Party will put up with him for long. The impeachment clock is already running. I give him a year, tops. He's too dishonest. He can't help himself.

What makes Obama qualified? Be specific. Since we haven't seen any records, any claims of what Obama has is just that, a claim.

Sorry but the system of picking the law review president changed in the late 1970s/early 1980s. It used to be based on grades but concerns about not having minorities prompted a change. Since we haven't seen any proof of Obama being the top student and grades to back it up, the other option is that he was chosen by his fellow students based on a writing competition that helped minorities get into the position.

It's hilarious to listen to all you morons that hate Trump and call him an idiot. In the end, the one you call an idiot beat the bitch you thought couldn't lose.

You ass lickers would do anything to defend him. Pucker up and kiss his black ass, boy.
I'm sure Melania has licked plenty of Ass during her years as a Call Girl and Escort Hoe. There's no mouth wash that can get that Rectum taste out of Melania's mouth. It has to drive Trump fucking crazy how many men had Melania before he got his Turn!!!!
heard he had to strap a 2 by 4 to his back so he wouldn't fall in

Forum List

Back