Who's illegitimate now Mr Birtherism?

Trump's parents were married - to each other. Can't say that about Obama. can you?

Sure can.

Of course cowardly right wing asswipes love to attack the dead parents of a President.

Obama's baby daddy was the typical runaway sperm donor type of his kind and his mother was a piece of white trash.
Awww! You're sweet!

Not my fault you don't like facts.
What you posted are warped, partisan, bigoted opinions, not facts. Not even close to facts. Learn the difference. "Facts" is a one syllable word. One would think that, even for a moronic,redneck, one syllable words would come close to comprehensible.

So Barack, Sr. played a pivotal role in his child's upbringing? It's a fact he wasn't there. His white trash mother's parents raised him.

Trump's parents were married - to each other. Can't say that about Obama. can you?

Sure can.

Of course cowardly right wing asswipes love to attack the dead parents of a President.

Obama's baby daddy was the typical runaway sperm donor type of his kind and his mother was a piece of white trash.
And Trump had 5 children from 3 different women. What a fucking PIMP!
all bought and sold wives .... raped one paid her off

All five know who their father is. Most blacks can't say that.
either can you redneck kkkers all related to each other

Sure can.

Awww! You're sweet!

What you posted are warped, partisan, bigoted opinions, not facts. Not even close to facts. Learn the difference. "Facts" is a one syllable word. One would think that, even for a moronic,redneck, one syllable words would come close to comprehensible.

So Barack, Sr. played a pivotal role in his child's upbringing? It's a fact he wasn't there. His white trash mother's parents raised him.
and he became the greatest president in your low life miserable existence

Sure can.

Since 3/4 of all black babies born today are bastards, I'd say it the blacks that are far more likely related to each other. Do you know why blacks call each other brother and sister. With the bastard birth rate as high as it is for blacks, they very well could.

Awww! You're sweet!

No, I was born well before the country tried a failed social experiment and put another unqualified black in a government job.

Awww! You're sweet!

No, I was born well before the country tried a failed social experiment and put another unqualified black in a government job.
yes lets get fn idiots like gwb in the wh

yes lets get fn idiots like gwb in the wh

You thought I was talking about Bush. I'm older than that, you fucking retard.

His tax returns will reveal his foreign connections. Presidents have released their taxes since Roosevelt. What is Trump hiding?

To make such a claim means you would have already had to have seen them. Is that the case? Since it's not, so much for your claim.
Trump must deal with his birtherisms over the next 4 years. Obama did it for 8 years! Why can't Trump do 4 years Trump deal with the same????

Why it's not the same thing fruit loop, it is a requirement to be born in the United States.. It's not a requirement to show tax forms

Both Barack Obama and Donald Trump were born in the United States.

There is no requirement that either prove that they were-but Barack Obama did- and then Donald Trump spent 5 years trying to undermine the President by claiming he was not.

There is no requirement that the President ever show his tax returns. Trump hasn't- making Trump the least transparent President in decades.

So a requirement of being President is that you be born a citizen and you're saying that it doesn't have to be proven? What are we supposed to do, take the word of the person running? .

We have taken the word of the person running- until the person running was a black man.

Suddenly you needed proof.

And no- there is no Constitutional requirement for anyone to 'prove' they are a natural born citizen- see unlike you- I have read both the Constitution and history.

Who’s the Illegitimate President Now, Mr. Birtherism?
Trump spent five years trying to delegitimize Obama. Now he's taking office under a cloud of suspicion, and only has himself to blame.
BY BRIAN BEUTLER
January 13, 2017

It is ironic that Donald Trump owes his success in Republican politics, and thus ultimately his presidency, to birtherism given the extent to which he failed to bring birtherism mainstream.

Don’t Watch Donald Trump’s Inauguration
He assumed leadership of the birther movement in March 2011 when he first expressed public doubts about whether President Barack Obama was born in the U.S. The next month, Obama put an end to the farce by producing his Hawaiian birth certificate at a White House press conference, and days later humiliated Trump during the White House Correspondents Dinner. But Trump kept expressing doubts about Obama’s country of origin until late in the 2016 presidential campaign, when he shamelessly attempted to blame the entire crusade on Hillary Clinton. Eventually he had the last laugh.

Birtherism was a huge plot line of his presidency, one generally pushed by elements of the conservative fringe. Though these conspiracy theorists were egged on by Republicans, birtherism never became a mainstream Republican rallying cry because it is racist and fabricated. But the propulsive force behind birtherism, if not the theory itself, was a widely shared right-wing desire to void Obama’s presidency. Racism led elements of the far right to adopt birtherism specifically, but their quest was for any revelation that could prevent Obama from running the country. Only a few criteria govern who can become president; one of them is that the president must be a natural-born citizen; birtherism thus emerges from circular reasoning and wishful thinking. It is a tool that allows political nemeses to trump all politics, which is why white candidates likeJohn McCain and Ted Cruz have also found themselves at the center of less obviously racist birther inquests.

But if it’s ironic that Trump rose to the pinnacle of global power on the strength of a failed campaign to delegitimize Obama, it’s also fitting that his own presidency will begin under a mix of suspicions and legitimacy questions that are very real and that Trump brought upon himself.

What suspicion? Trump won 304 electoral votes according to how the Constitution says the process should occur. Nothing suspicious about that?

Don't be stupid.

No one's talking about the electoral college vote.

The irony is sweet, Trump now being seen as less legitimate than Obama ever was.

Sure can.

And you are a typical racist right wing piece of shit.

No surprise you are a Trump voter.

No. I don't like him because he acts like a petulant child, a boor and a bully. I don't TRUST him because he won't release his taxes.

Fine. Why don't you just shut up? You are the petullant child, boor and bully in this conversation.

You cannot make him release his taxes any more than you can force me to do so. Learn to live with it.

Just pointing out- that just a few years ago Donald Trump was the petullant child trying to get President Obama to release his college records.

Of course Trump is not obligated to release his tax returns- he can hide anything he wants.

Just pointing out that Obama never released his college records. Seems you're OK with your social experiment doing what you demand of others.

I

When has Trump used claims about his college record as part of his qualifications? You ass lickers constantly claimed one of Obama's was what he did in college.

LOL- racist asslicker's like you sucked up all of Trump's claims including his claims of a brilliant college career.

Just pointing out- that just a few years ago Donald Trump was the petullant child trying to get President Obama to release his college records.

But Trump never released anything- the least transparent President in decades.

Sure can.

Awww! You're sweet!

And by 'white trash' you mean a white woman who married a black man.

What a racist piece of shit you are.

Since 3/4 of all black babies born today are bastards, I'd say it the blacks that are far more likely related to each other. Do you know why blacks call each other brother and sister. With the bastard birth rate as high as it is for blacks, they very well could.

And once again- a Trump voter.

To make such a claim means you would have already had to have seen them. Is that the case? Since it's not, so much for your claim.
Trump must deal with his birtherisms over the next 4 years. Obama did it for 8 years! Why can't Trump do 4 years Trump deal with the same????

Why it's not the same thing fruit loop, it is a requirement to be born in the United States.. It's not a requirement to show tax forms

There is no requirement that either prove that they were-but Barack Obama did- and then Donald Trump spent 5 years trying to undermine the President by claiming he was not.

There is no requirement that the President ever show his tax returns. Trump hasn't- making Trump the least transparent President in decades.

So a requirement of being President is that you be born a citizen and you're saying that it doesn't have to be proven? What are we supposed to do, take the word of the person running? .

We have taken the word of the person running- until the person running was a black man.

And no- there is no Constitutional requirement for anyone to 'prove' they are a natural born citizen- see unlike you- I have read both the Constitution and history.

Oh, the race card? You lose just like your bitch Hillary.

There is a constitutional requirement that the person be natural born. When there are questions, proof is required. That you want to use the race card because your little social experiment got his feelings hurt being asked is your problem.

Awww! You're sweet!

And by 'white trash' you mean a white woman who married a black man.

What a racist piece of shit you are.

By white trash I mean someone that picked trash as a sperm donor then wouldn't raise her own kids having her parents do it.

Fine. Why don't you just shut up? You are the petullant child, boor and bully in this conversation.

You cannot make him release his taxes any more than you can force me to do so. Learn to live with it.

Of course Trump is not obligated to release his tax returns- he can hide anything he wants.

Just pointing out that Obama never released his college records. Seems you're OK with your social experiment doing what you demand of others.

I

When has Trump used claims about his college record as part of his qualifications? You ass lickers constantly claimed one of Obama's was what he did in college.

LOL- racist asslicker's like you sucked up all of Trump's claims including his claims of a brilliant college career.

Keep kissing that black ass and lowering yourself.

There is a constitutional requirement that the person be natural born. When there are questions, proof is required. That you want to use the race card because your little social experiment got his feelings hurt being asked is your problem.
So there were questions Proof was given ..WHY did the supreme asshole chump keep at it for 6 years??

So there were questions Proof was given ..WHY did the supreme asshole chump keep at it for 6 years??

Why did it take Obama over 3 years to provide "proof"? The damn thing you accepted as a birth certificate could have been written in crayon and you would have accepted it.

Why did it take Obama over 3 years to provide "proof"? The damn thing you accepted as a birth certificate could have been written in crayon and you would have accepted it.

LOL.

President Obama was the first presidential candidate to ever provide proof of his eligibility- and did so in 2008.

I

Keep kissing that black ass and lowering yourself.

Stop sharing your sexual fantasies with us.

Meanwhile- Donald Trump- least transparent President in decades- and you don't care- because he is white.

LOL.

President Obama was the first presidential candidate to ever provide proof of his eligibility- and did so in 2008.

That's a lie but pucker up to his black ass. You have less than 48 hours so get in line bitch.

Forum List

Back