Who's illegitimate now Mr Birtherism?

The only ones suspicious of anything are the wack jobs who still can't accept their chooosen one was rejected by the people perhaps you guys should go back to looking for the second gunman who was on the grassy knoll.
Trump will be illegitimate for the next 4 years in the U.S. and Internationally!!!! Regardless of what you backwoods Red State Hillbillies think!!!

TRUMP IS THE REPUBLICANS PRESIDENT........NOTHING MORE---NOTHING LESS.
with him opening his yapper about NATO he'll be unpopular the world over
the UN is useless, we don't want a one world power. That's why trump won pup!

ever hear of assange? and the other moron in hiding?
assange didn't hack anything. So he acted like the media who propped up twelve women against trump. Bet you thought that was fair eh? you lost, fking grow up and act like an adult and let's fix our fked up country.
already he's talking about health care for all
one thing we can agree on is making our country EVEN greater

You might not believe it but I'm for healthcare for all. The difference is on how to fund it. Since I provide for me and my family, I've met the only obligation I have when it comes to healthcare. If someone can't afford it and you want to buy it for them with your money, more power to you. I want everyone to be covered to the point that the costs for doing so doesn't involve forcing someone else to fund it for them. At that point, it's unacceptable to do so.
why should people die because they can't afford proper health care?

If they die, it's because of people like you that won't foot their bill. I can sum it up in three statements:

1) It's not my responsibility to fund healthcare for someone other than those of my choosing and my family.
2) You think it is the responsibility of others to do that very thing
3) Since you believe in the concept expressed in Statement #2 and I believe in the concept in Statement #1, if someone doesn't get what you think they need, it's your fault for those very reasons.
Quit while you're ahead!!! This ain't the 80's and 90's.......and we cant win a war against China with a predominately all white conservative voting military; how stupid are you are.

The only ones suspicious of anything are the wack jobs who still can't accept their chooosen one was rejected by the people perhaps you guys should go back to looking for the second gunman who was on the grassy knoll.
Trump will be illegitimate for the next 4 years in the U.S. and Internationally!!!! Regardless of what you backwoods Red State Hillbillies think!!!

Are you one of those idiots that assumes popular and good are the same thing?
certainly not but in the world we live in its best to have allies ,,,allies that trust you your ah is distancing himself from everyone ,,,you want to go it alone ?then you truly are a schmuck

ever hear of assange? and the other moron in hiding?
assange didn't hack anything. So he acted like the media who propped up twelve women against trump. Bet you thought that was fair eh? you lost, fking grow up and act like an adult and let's fix our fked up country.

You might not believe it but I'm for healthcare for all. The difference is on how to fund it. Since I provide for me and my family, I've met the only obligation I have when it comes to healthcare. If someone can't afford it and you want to buy it for them with your money, more power to you. I want everyone to be covered to the point that the costs for doing so doesn't involve forcing someone else to fund it for them. At that point, it's unacceptable to do so.

If they die, it's because of people like you that won't foot their bill. I can sum it up in three statements:

1) It's not my responsibility to fund healthcare for someone other than those of my choosing and my family.
3) Since you believe in the concept expressed in Statement #2 and I believe in the concept in Statement #1, if someone doesn't get what you think they need, it's your fault for those very reasons.
Dude charities was how it was being done. People volunteered through christian groups. The left hate christian groups and they hate the medical field by posing regulations that don't help take care of the poor without funding. It's hilarious to watch fools like this one in here, eddie, he's the one against getting poor the help they could get. it's what hate does to you.

If you try a little harder I bet you could look even more stupid.
Meh, meanwhile you are parading around like you are INTELLIGENT! What a waste. You are truly a legend in your own mind.

certainly not but in the world we live in its best to have allies ,,,allies that trust you your ah is distancing himself from everyone ,,,you want to go it alone ?then you truly are a schmuck
He's been through too many helicopter crashes.

we did with Isreal and your pup just insulted them and put them under the bus. Is that what one does now with an allie?

we did with Isreal and your pup just insulted them and put them under the bus. Is that what one does now with an allie?
how much did we insult them with this year??3 billion ,,,,4 billion?

Reliable allies, yes.

Isreal is no allie

Dude charities was how it was being done. People volunteered through christian groups. The left hate christian groups and they hate the medical field by posing regulations that don't help take care of the poor without funding. It's hilarious to watch fools like this one in here, eddie, he's the one against getting poor the help they could get. it's what hate does to you.

The left will tell you that because people don't do with their money the way the left thinks they should, it's OK to take more of it from them.

it took but one ah like obummer to undermine that money. funny eh? you should look up the word allie, doesn't mean one you stab in the back, or front as this one was.

the UN is useless, we don't want a one world power. That's why trump won pup!
Trump just has a "Hard On" to start WWIII. Afterall, Trump said we have nukes why don't we use them.

it took but one ah like obummer to undermine that money. funny eh? you should look up the word allie, doesn't mean one you stab in the back, or front as this one was.
Well we don't have to worry President Tiny Hands stab Putin in the back.

If you try a little harder I bet you could look even more stupid.
Meh, meanwhile you are parading around like you are INTELLIGENT! What a waste. You are truly a legend in your own mind.
I don't have total meltdowns when an election doesn't go the way I want which is not the way an intelligent person reacts of the two of us I'm the only one who can honestly say that.

I hate it when an OP starts out on a false premise.

It has been proven that Hillary started / spread the 'Birther' issue in 2008.

Consequently Obama dclared in 2008, "Hillary will DO and SAY anything to win ... and will change nothing."

Now, in 2017, Obama leaves office as the worst President in US History, and Hillary leaves, never reaching the WH, as the worst Presidential candidate in US history.

Consequently Obama dclared in 2008, "Hillary will DO and SAY anything to win ... and will change nothing."

Now, in 2017, Obama leaves office as the worst President in US History, and Hillary leaves, never reaching the WH, as the worst Presidential candidate in US history.
Heeeeeeee.........Trump is smiling right, he can't believe how easy it was to fool all you red state idiots. Sorry you fools elected a CON man Fascist to the WH

Who’s the Illegitimate President Now, Mr. Birtherism?
Trump spent five years trying to delegitimize Obama. Now he's taking office under a cloud of suspicion, and only has himself to blame.
BY BRIAN BEUTLER
January 13, 2017

It is ironic that Donald Trump owes his success in Republican politics, and thus ultimately his presidency, to birtherism given the extent to which he failed to bring birtherism mainstream.

Don’t Watch Donald Trump’s Inauguration
He assumed leadership of the birther movement in March 2011 when he first expressed public doubts about whether President Barack Obama was born in the U.S. The next month, Obama put an end to the farce by producing his Hawaiian birth certificate at a White House press conference, and days later humiliated Trump during the White House Correspondents Dinner. But Trump kept expressing doubts about Obama’s country of origin until late in the 2016 presidential campaign, when he shamelessly attempted to blame the entire crusade on Hillary Clinton. Eventually he had the last laugh.

Birtherism was a huge plot line of his presidency, one generally pushed by elements of the conservative fringe. Though these conspiracy theorists were egged on by Republicans, birtherism never became a mainstream Republican rallying cry because it is racist and fabricated. But the propulsive force behind birtherism, if not the theory itself, was a widely shared right-wing desire to void Obama’s presidency. Racism led elements of the far right to adopt birtherism specifically, but their quest was for any revelation that could prevent Obama from running the country. Only a few criteria govern who can become president; one of them is that the president must be a natural-born citizen; birtherism thus emerges from circular reasoning and wishful thinking. It is a tool that allows political nemeses to trump all politics, which is why white candidates likeJohn McCain and Ted Cruz have also found themselves at the center of less obviously racist birther inquests.

But if it’s ironic that Trump rose to the pinnacle of global power on the strength of a failed campaign to delegitimize Obama, it’s also fitting that his own presidency will begin under a mix of suspicions and legitimacy questions that are very real and that Trump brought upon himself.

What suspicion? Trump won 304 electoral votes according to how the Constitution says the process should occur. Nothing suspicious about that?
TRUMP is in deep DooDoo
Nobody who’s reasonable questions Trump’s eligibility for the presidency, but questions surrounding his entitlement to keep the job are widespread, and not just on the left-wing fringe. Birtherism may have been Trump’s accidental springboard to the presidency, but the next four years are set to express themselves as a continuous fight over the legitimacy of his presidency in ways that will make birtherism seem like a footnote.

The fact that Trump’s weak lock on the presidency isn’t more widely discussed is attributable almost entirely to Republicans in Congress who, for now and for the foreseeable future, have resolved to foreclose inquiries into Trump’s conduct that may yield impeachable offenses.

Democrats can’t force investigations, and they can’t issue subpoenas, so they can’t isolate the source of all the smoke. But it’s everywhere.

Consider the following:

• It is very likely that the FBI is investigating links between Trump’s campaign aides and Russian actors who allegedly conducted a sabotage campaign against the Democratic Party and Hillary Clinton, and into whether Russian officials have the capacity to blackmail Trump.
  • His designated CIA director, Mike Pompeo, not only vouchsafed the intelligence community’s conclusion that Russia embarked on its disruption campaign with the goal of helping Trump, but promised the senators considering his nomination “to pursue foreign intelligence with vigor no matter where the facts lead.”
  • Trump has forced the director of the Office of Government Ethics, Walter Shaub, Jr., to take the unprecedented step of upbraiding the president-elect for freezing out ethics officers, and for making financial decisions that leave him highly conflicted between his business and the public interest. Shaub calledTrump’s decision to hand executive control over his business to his sons “wholly inadequate” and urged him to fully divest from the Trump organization.
  • Ethics experts, and others on the left and right, have observed that Trump is very likely to become in violation of the emoluments clause of the Constitutionalmost immediately after taking the oath of office. Trump will set off a silent constitutional crisis in hour zero, leaving everyone wondering when it will become impossible to ignore.
The FBI has already declared there is no connection between Trump and Russia ...

Meanwhile the Ukraine publicly intervened in our election to help Hillary. It has been proven the Hillary campaign worked WITH the Ukraine on research and providing a report against Trump...that turned out to be false.

Where is the liberal outrage, hypocrite, against the Ukraine intervening and HILLARY working with a foreign govt to try to effect our election?!

...worst president ,,,lol you're speaking out of your neither regions

Who’s the Illegitimate President Now, Mr. Birtherism?
Trump spent five years trying to delegitimize Obama. Now he's taking office under a cloud of suspicion, and only has himself to blame.
BY BRIAN BEUTLER
January 13, 2017

It is ironic that Donald Trump owes his success in Republican politics, and thus ultimately his presidency, to birtherism given the extent to which he failed to bring birtherism mainstream.

Don’t Watch Donald Trump’s Inauguration
He assumed leadership of the birther movement in March 2011 when he first expressed public doubts about whether President Barack Obama was born in the U.S. The next month, Obama put an end to the farce by producing his Hawaiian birth certificate at a White House press conference, and days later humiliated Trump during the White House Correspondents Dinner. But Trump kept expressing doubts about Obama’s country of origin until late in the 2016 presidential campaign, when he shamelessly attempted to blame the entire crusade on Hillary Clinton. Eventually he had the last laugh.

Birtherism was a huge plot line of his presidency, one generally pushed by elements of the conservative fringe. Though these conspiracy theorists were egged on by Republicans, birtherism never became a mainstream Republican rallying cry because it is racist and fabricated. But the propulsive force behind birtherism, if not the theory itself, was a widely shared right-wing desire to void Obama’s presidency. Racism led elements of the far right to adopt birtherism specifically, but their quest was for any revelation that could prevent Obama from running the country. Only a few criteria govern who can become president; one of them is that the president must be a natural-born citizen; birtherism thus emerges from circular reasoning and wishful thinking. It is a tool that allows political nemeses to trump all politics, which is why white candidates likeJohn McCain and Ted Cruz have also found themselves at the center of less obviously racist birther inquests.

But if it’s ironic that Trump rose to the pinnacle of global power on the strength of a failed campaign to delegitimize Obama, it’s also fitting that his own presidency will begin under a mix of suspicions and legitimacy questions that are very real and that Trump brought upon himself.

What suspicion? Trump won 304 electoral votes according to how the Constitution says the process should occur. Nothing suspicious about that?
TRUMP is in deep DooDoo
Nobody who’s reasonable questions Trump’s eligibility for the presidency, but questions surrounding his entitlement to keep the job are widespread, and not just on the left-wing fringe. Birtherism may have been Trump’s accidental springboard to the presidency, but the next four years are set to express themselves as a continuous fight over the legitimacy of his presidency in ways that will make birtherism seem like a footnote.

The fact that Trump’s weak lock on the presidency isn’t more widely discussed is attributable almost entirely to Republicans in Congress who, for now and for the foreseeable future, have resolved to foreclose inquiries into Trump’s conduct that may yield impeachable offenses.

Democrats can’t force investigations, and they can’t issue subpoenas, so they can’t isolate the source of all the smoke. But it’s everywhere.

Consider the following:

• It is very likely that the FBI is investigating links between Trump’s campaign aides and Russian actors who allegedly conducted a sabotage campaign against the Democratic Party and Hillary Clinton, and into whether Russian officials have the capacity to blackmail Trump.
  • His designated CIA director, Mike Pompeo, not only vouchsafed the intelligence community’s conclusion that Russia embarked on its disruption campaign with the goal of helping Trump, but promised the senators considering his nomination “to pursue foreign intelligence with vigor no matter where the facts lead.”
  • Trump has forced the director of the Office of Government Ethics, Walter Shaub, Jr., to take the unprecedented step of upbraiding the president-elect for freezing out ethics officers, and for making financial decisions that leave him highly conflicted between his business and the public interest. Shaub calledTrump’s decision to hand executive control over his business to his sons “wholly inadequate” and urged him to fully divest from the Trump organization.
  • Ethics experts, and others on the left and right, have observed that Trump is very likely to become in violation of the emoluments clause of the Constitutionalmost immediately after taking the oath of office. Trump will set off a silent constitutional crisis in hour zero, leaving everyone wondering when it will become impossible to ignore.
The FBI has already declared there is no connection between Trump and Russia ...

Meanwhile the Ukraine publicly intervened in our election to help Hillary. It has been proven the Hillary campaign worked WITH the Ukraine on research and providing a report against Trump...that turned out to be false.

Where is the liberal outrage, hypocrite, against the Ukraine intervening and HILLARY working with a foreign govt to try to effect our election?!
because the left oath is to have double standards and only the opposition can be bad.

Forum List

Back