Who's illegitimate now Mr Birtherism?

President Trump* can never be a legitimate President until he can win without Russian intervention

What intervention specifically?

Seems Hillary can't win either. Her first time around, she lost to a black. The second time around she lost to someone you lefties consider an idiot. That must be embarrassing. I don't know which one is worse but it has to be embarrassing.
what should embarrass you is the ah birther that will be our president doesn't like being called unqualified while he did that to obama for 5,6 years ,,,sorry if you get the shit you throw back in your face ,,,,get ready for at least 4 years of it

Go for it. What we won't have to deal with is Hillary. Your bitch lost.
and your SOB won ..now reap the whirlwind,,,,a thin skinned loud mouthed bully ....and those are his good points
so what exactly do you wish to do? fk up America? what a countryman you are. You have no fking morals or integrity, and we'll leave it there loser.

exactly what did the hostile foreign government do?
did their best to make trump our president
like what exactly? Why can't you articulate what it is you think happened. Did they hack the voting machines? Nope, not on line. Therefore, people voted for who they wanted and nobody interfered with their vote. Right?

So your argument is like yesterday's teabags, worn out.

They use generalizations that sound good to them without substance. If they claim voting machines, something not connected to the internet can get hacked, they better look out. Their lamp might be next.
ever hear of assange? and the other moron in hiding?
assange didn't hack anything. So he acted like the media who propped up twelve women against trump. Bet you thought that was fair eh? you lost, fking grow up and act like an adult and let's fix our fked up country.
already he's talking about health care for all
one thing we can agree on is making our country EVEN greater

President Trump* can never be a legitimate President until he can win without Russian intervention

Seems Hillary can't win either. Her first time around, she lost to a black. The second time around she lost to someone you lefties consider an idiot. That must be embarrassing. I don't know which one is worse but it has to be embarrassing.
what should embarrass you is the ah birther that will be our president doesn't like being called unqualified while he did that to obama for 5,6 years ,,,sorry if you get the shit you throw back in your face ,,,,get ready for at least 4 years of it

and your SOB won ..now reap the whirlwind,,,,a thin skinned loud mouthed bully ....and those are his good points

Gladly. We had to deal with your little black social experiment for 8 years. Welcome to real hope and change to make america great again. Either get on board or miss the ride, boy.

like what exactly? Why can't you articulate what it is you think happened. Did they hack the voting machines? Nope, not on line. Therefore, people voted for who they wanted and nobody interfered with their vote. Right?

They use generalizations that sound good to them without substance. If they claim voting machines, something not connected to the internet can get hacked, they better look out. Their lamp might be next.
assange didn't hack anything. So he acted like the media who propped up twelve women against trump. Bet you thought that was fair eh? you lost, fking grow up and act like an adult and let's fix our fked up country.
agree, so why not work toward that end? he's saying he wants the dems to help put a plan together, why do the dems not like america enough to help out?

You might not believe it but I'm for healthcare for all. The difference is on how to fund it. Since I provide for me and my family, I've met the only obligation I have when it comes to healthcare. If someone can't afford it and you want to buy it for them with your money, more power to you. I want everyone to be covered to the point that the costs for doing so doesn't involve forcing someone else to fund it for them. At that point, it's unacceptable to do so.

Gladly. We had to deal with your little black social experiment for 8 years. Welcome to real hope and change to make america great again. Either get on board or miss the ride, boy.
how tf can you expect anyone to work together with you con men when you can't give obama the huge credit he deserves for taking america off the tip of the depression mountain and delivering us from the gwb great recession ?? ,,,and 76 straight months of job gains, a triple in our markets where millions made back their losses incurred during the repub 8 years of bush?

agree, so why not work toward that end? he's saying he wants the dems to help put a plan together, why do the dems not like america enough to help out?
we'll be more than glad to work with him....but it can't be a 1 way street

what does that mean? The Donald asks for input they give it. how is that one way? Why else ask if that isn't the objective? what exactly do you want one way, your way? No, see in adult politics there is a give and take. The problem is the left never wants to play as adults.

You might not believe it but I'm for healthcare for all. The difference is on how to fund it. Since I provide for me and my family, I've met the only obligation I have when it comes to healthcare. If someone can't afford it and you want to buy it for them with your money, more power to you. I want everyone to be covered to the point that the costs for doing so doesn't involve forcing someone else to fund it for them. At that point, it's unacceptable to do so.
why should people die because they can't afford proper health care?

how tf can you expect anyone to work together with you con men when you can't give obama the huge credit he deserves for taking america off the tip of the depression mountain and delivering us from the gwb great recession ?? ,,,and 76 straight months of job gains, a triple in our markets where millions made back their losses incurred during the repub 8 years of bush?
because it didn't happen, that's why. I'm not agreeing to something that isn't fact based. And, the inner cities are still the inner cities even though a black was president, why no school choice for them? Why only obummer and his group? see you can't justify it, you just can't, and btw, the GDP which is what is used to measure success is the worst it has ever been in all the years of this great nation. I'm not giving anyone credit for that.

what does that mean? The Donald asks for input they give it. how is that one way? Why else ask if that isn't the objective? what exactly do you want one way, your way? No, see in adult politics there is a give and take. The problem is the left never wants to play as adults.
I said no one way Couldn't you understand that?

The only ones suspicious of anything are the wack jobs who still can't accept their chooosen one was rejected by the people perhaps you guys should go back to looking for the second gunman who was on the grassy knoll.
Trump will be illegitimate for the next 4 years in the U.S. and Internationally!!!! Regardless of what you backwoods Red State Hillbillies think!!!

TRUMP IS THE REPUBLICANS PRESIDENT........NOTHING MORE---NOTHING LESS.

why do other americans need to help them? Dude that is a slippery slope. My money helps, I want restrictions, and then the libturds call us racist even though the numbers are higher for whites. you all are just a bunch of fking loose canons all over god's earth.

because it didn't happen, that's why. I'm not agreeing to something that isn't fact based. And, the inner cities are still the inner cities even though a black was president, why no school choice for them? Why only obummer and his group? see you can't justify it, you just can't, and btw, the GDP which is what is used to measure success is the worst it has ever been in all the years of this great nation. I'm not giving anyone credit for that.
pay for most is going up ,,,unemployment 4.6%...record breaking employment figures ,,,,,,what tf do you want,,,blood?

I said no one way Couldn't you understand that?
again, what does that mean? you can't explain? I just pointed out why else ask them to help if he doesn't use their ideas? So I'm lost at your accusation.

pay for most is going up ,,,unemployment 4.6%...record breaking employment figures ,,,,,,what tf do you want,,,blood?
dude, 20/20 just did a spot this past week and put that lie to bed. Go watch last week's 20/20 with Diane Sawyer.

The only ones suspicious of anything are the wack jobs who still can't accept their chooosen one was rejected by the people perhaps you guys should go back to looking for the second gunman who was on the grassy knoll.
Trump will be illegitimate for the next 4 years in the U.S. and Internationally!!!! Regardless of what you backwoods Red State Hillbillies think!!!

with him opening his yapper about NATO he'll be unpopular the world over

If they die, it's because of people like you that won't foot their bill. I can sum it up in three statements:

1) It's not my responsibility to fund healthcare for someone other than those of my choosing and my family.
2) You think it is the responsibility of others to do that very thing
3) Since you believe in the concept expressed in Statement #2 and I believe in the concept in Statement #1, if someone doesn't get what you think they need, it's your fault for those very reasons.

with him opening his yapper about NATO he'll be unpopular the world over

Are you one of those idiots that assumes popular and good are the same thing?

If you try a little harder I bet you could look even more stupid.

Forum List

Back