Who’s obsessed?

Take a look at this forum at any given point in time. You will see who’s freaked out and unable to cope.

From moments ago........

View attachment 243109

You people are CRAZY.

Pot, meet kettle.

Nah. You can’t ever take a screenshot of the forums top threads and see a dozen lefty nutbag threads. But I can do that all day long and find a glutton of hair on fire threads from your RW nutbag pals.
see dean....jim....tiger.....baz.....billy.....nat.....

6?

That's what you got? 6?

you forgot to mention your good buddies dean,jim,billy,baz and tiger.....they are obsessed too....

Yeah. Well. They weren’t featured when I clicked on the forum.

I’m not sure why you needed to post that deflection. No. Wait. Yes I am. You’re embarrassed.

I get it.
no deflection....just adding to your story about obsessed posters here...you should be embarrassed for making it a one sided story when you know there just as many obsessed lefties here as there are righties...i get that...you apparently dont....

Nope. I don’t think so. It’s 10-1 in your favor. Easily.
my favor?....you sure about that?....i gave you just as many as you gave.....wanna keep on going?...the ones i gave are all obsessed with trump and republicans and usually do at least 1 thread a day on them,sometimes 3-4....how about your obsessed righties?..

Dude. Take a screen shot. Show me the money.
give us a break LL.....will you tell me right now that those people i mentioned are not just a little bit obsessed with fucking donald trump and righties?...come on lets see it....

Another fun game. Search for threads about “civil war” and see if any are begun by lefties.

Hint. They aren’t. You fucking weirdo nutbags fantasize about civil war on a regular basis.

Touched in the head.
search threads about i hate trump or republicans....those ones i mentioned?.....if there are 15 threads moaning about trump....those i mentioned will be the authors of 70% of them.....touched in the head?.....

You are confused.

I simply clicked on the forum and saw a barrage of stupid from RW nuts. I took a pic.

Can you ever take a pic of the top dozen threads and see 90% LW crazy titles?

No. You can't.

Yeah. Well. They weren’t featured when I clicked on the forum.

I’m not sure why you needed to post that deflection. No. Wait. Yes I am. You’re embarrassed.

I get it.
no deflection....just adding to your story about obsessed posters here...you should be embarrassed for making it a one sided story when you know there just as many obsessed lefties here as there are righties...i get that...you apparently dont....

my favor?....you sure about that?....i gave you just as many as you gave.....wanna keep on going?...the ones i gave are all obsessed with trump and republicans and usually do at least 1 thread a day on them,sometimes 3-4....how about your obsessed righties?..

give us a break LL.....will you tell me right now that those people i mentioned are not just a little bit obsessed with fucking donald trump and righties?...come on lets see it....

Sure they are. But they are a distinct minority. That's the point. You can name them all. The list of RW freaks is too long for anyone to remember.

And...you won't see me defending any of them...as you are now defending your RW moron pals.

Take a look at this forum at any given point in time. You will see who’s freaked out and unable to cope.

From moments ago........

View attachment 243109

You people are CRAZY.

Pot, meet kettle.

Nah. You can’t ever take a screenshot of the forums top threads and see a dozen lefty nutbag threads. But I can do that all day long and find a glutton of hair on fire threads from your RW nutbag pals.

6?

That's what you got? 6?
how many you want?.....

From moments ago........

View attachment 243109

You people are CRAZY.

Pot, meet kettle.

6?

That's what you got? 6?
how many you want?.....

Show me a screenshot of the forum where the threads are mostly LW nuts.

I'll wait.

Well they did want to eliminate o care .

How about the cons and the “death panels “? Grade A fear mongering!

How's that living in denial working for you?

Obama Returns to End-of-Life Plan That Caused Stir
By ROBERT PEARDEC. 25, 2010

WASHINGTON — When a proposal to encourage end-of-life planning touched off a political storm over “death panels,” Democrats dropped it from legislation to overhaul the health care system. But the Obama administration will achieve the same goal by regulation, starting Jan. 1.

Obama to Enact End-of-Life Planning for Medicare

Another fun game. Search for threads about “civil war” and see if any are begun by lefties.

Hint. They aren’t. You fucking weirdo nutbags fantasize about civil war on a regular basis.

Touched in the head.
search threads about i hate trump or republicans....those ones i mentioned?.....if there are 15 threads moaning about trump....those i mentioned will be the authors of 70% of them.....touched in the head?.....

You are confused.

I simply clicked on the forum and saw a barrage of stupid from RW nuts. I took a pic.

No. You can't.
i agree many righties here like tipsy,brokeloser,that 2020 guy are out there with hate, anthema is just fucking nuts....BUT those i mentioned will have multiple threads on the same subject sometimes digging up some pretty lame shit just to do that thread...thats obsession.....when has dean ever done a thread not about trump or republicans?...you do threads about different things....why cant those people?....are they obsessed?....

Look around, it's called the Political forum". The problem with the crazy under-educated vocal left is that they don't have the ability to offer an intelligent argument about anything so they get hysterical when they can't steal a quote from Media Matters or Huffington or any of the other left wing blogs.

Touched in the head.

You are confused.

No. You can't.
i agree many righties here like tipsy,brokeloser,that 2020 guy are out there with hate, anthema is just fucking nuts....BUT those i mentioned will have multiple threads on the same subject sometimes digging up some pretty lame shit just to do that thread...thats obsession.....when has dean ever done a thread not about trump or republicans?...you do threads about different things....why cant those people?....are they obsessed?....

I'm sure they are. I'm.glad that makes you feel better.

Look around, it's called the Political forum". The problem with the crazy under-educated vocal left is that they don't have the ability to offer an intelligent argument about anything so they get hysterical when they can't steal a quote from Media Matters or Huffington or any of the other left wing blogs.

OK.

Sure they are. But they are a distinct minority. That's the point. You can name them all. The list of RW freaks is too long for anyone to remember.

And...you won't see me defending any of them...as you are now defending your RW moron pals.
yea i defend them LL....i have gone at it with quite a few of their farther right posters here....and just because someone disagrees with you does not mean they are "with" them...i was just telling you that your thread is pretty out of balance......to you thats defending them,to me its telling you that you are being very one sided....

Touched in the head.

You are confused.

No. You can't.

I'm sure they are. I'm.glad that makes you feel better.
i get it LL....no debating....what you said is the final word...
baseball-boy-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

yea i defend them LL....i have gone at it with quite a few of their farther right posters here....and just because someone disagrees with you does not mean they are "with" them...i was just telling you that your thread is pretty out of balance......to you thats defending them,to me its telling you that you are being very one sided....

OK.

Forum List

Back