Who’s obsessed?

Take a look at this forum at any given point in time. You will see who’s freaked out and unable to cope.

From moments ago........

View attachment 243109

You people are CRAZY.

Pot, meet kettle.

Nah. You can’t ever take a screenshot of the forums top threads and see a dozen lefty nutbag threads. But I can do that all day long and find a glutton of hair on fire threads from your RW nutbag pals.

The hell you can't. That is the stupidest thing i have ever heard you claim, and you post up some doozy's!

Take a look at this forum at any given point in time. You will see who’s freaked out and unable to cope.

From moments ago........

View attachment 243109

You people are CRAZY.

Pot, meet kettle.

Nah. You can’t ever take a screenshot of the forums top threads and see a dozen lefty nutbag threads. But I can do that all day long and find a glutton of hair on fire threads from your RW nutbag pals.

The hell you can't. That is the stupidest thing i have ever heard you claim, and you post up some doozy's!

Go ahead. Show me sometime.

LoneLaugher I'm obsessed with that gawwwl dang pocket knife you sent me.

Do you know how many projects around the house that little bitch came in handy for?

I wont confirm or deny that I havent said fuggit at a low moment during a job and used it to cut food, too

Another fun game. Search for threads about “civil war” and see if any are begun by lefties.

Hint. They aren’t. You fucking weirdo nutbags fantasize about civil war on a regular basis.

Touched in the head.

Do you know how many projects around the house that little bitch came in handy for?

I wont confirm or deny that I havent said fuggit at a low moment during a job and used it to cut food, too

That’s awesome. I’m glad you are using it. And I haven’t forgotten the gag photo you posted when you got it.

:lol: the civil war nutbars crack me up

i always envision them smelling like the arm pit of brooklyn in august

That’s awesome. I’m glad you are using it. And I haven’t forgotten the gag photo you posted when you got it.
I saved the photo of that bloody crime scene the other day when I emptied my phone photos onto a disc. I deleted alotttttta bullshit but when I came to that pic, I had to keep it.

I was hyper that day.

Oh look! The CE Forum from a moment ago:

84BCDF4B-4C78-4CE7-B59F-3EE8ED576D9B.png

I saved the photo of that bloody crime scene the other day when I emptied my phone photos onto a disc. I deleted alotttttta bullshit but when I came to that pic, I had to keep it.

I was hyper that day.

You actually had me for a minute. I gotta admit.

If you ever printed out these thread titles and showed them to normal, real life humans (lol) theyd wonder why the fuck you bother arguing with freaks in your leisure. I stop myself from doing it as often as I can

If you ever printed out these thread titles and showed them to normal, real life humans (lol) theyd wonder why the fuck you bother arguing with freaks in your leisure. I stop myself from doing it as often as I can

I don’t argue. I simply ooze truth upon them and hope for the best.

To your point, however, I’m here way less than in the past.

I don’t argue. I simply ooze truth upon them and hope for the best.

To your point, however, I’m here way less than in the past.
Its good times here, if you keep your sense of humor :)

you forgot to mention your good buddies dean,jim,billy,baz and tiger.....they are obsessed too....

Yeah. Well. They weren’t featured when I clicked on the forum.

I’m not sure why you needed to post that deflection. No. Wait. Yes I am. You’re embarrassed.

I get it.
no deflection....just adding to your story about obsessed posters here...you should be embarrassed for making it a one sided story when you know there just as many obsessed lefties here as there are righties...i get that...you apparently dont....

Nope. I don’t think so. It’s 10-1 in your favor. Easily.
my favor?....you sure about that?....i gave you just as many as you gave.....wanna keep on going?...the ones i gave are all obsessed with trump and republicans and usually do at least 1 thread a day on them,sometimes 3-4....how about your obsessed righties?..

you forgot to mention your good buddies dean,jim,billy,baz and tiger.....they are obsessed too....

Yeah. Well. They weren’t featured when I clicked on the forum.

I’m not sure why you needed to post that deflection. No. Wait. Yes I am. You’re embarrassed.

I get it.
no deflection....just adding to your story about obsessed posters here...you should be embarrassed for making it a one sided story when you know there just as many obsessed lefties here as there are righties...i get that...you apparently dont....

Nope. I don’t think so. It’s 10-1 in your favor. Easily.
my favor?....you sure about that?....i gave you just as many as you gave.....wanna keep on going?...the ones i gave are all obsessed with trump and republicans and usually do at least 1 thread a day on them,sometimes 3-4....how about your obsessed righties?..

Dude. Take a screen shot. Show me the money.

From moments ago........

View attachment 243109

You people are CRAZY.

Pot, meet kettle.

see dean....jim....tiger.....baz.....billy.....nat.....

Another fun game. Search for threads about “civil war” and see if any are begun by lefties.

Hint. They aren’t. You fucking weirdo nutbags fantasize about civil war on a regular basis.

Touched in the head.
search threads about i hate trump or republicans....those ones i mentioned?.....if there are 15 threads moaning about trump....those i mentioned will be the authors of 70% of them.....touched in the head?.....

Forum List

Back