Who's Ready For A November to Remember For Superhero Movies

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Thor Ragnarok November 3rd.

Justice League November 17th.

cz88dvfu5pqz.jpg

Man of Steel is one of my favorite comic book movies, but I'm not sold on Justice League. It looks a little too campy for my tastes. Not that it has to be super serious and gritty, but the tone just feels off for me.

Maybe I'm wrong, and maybe it'll turn out to be a good movie. I have no interest in Thor Ragnarok or most MCU movies these days. Marvel tends to always play it safe and boring in their films with few exceptions. I much prefer their Netflix shows. Actually, I only like Daredevil and, probably, the upcoming Punisher show.

Man of Steel is one of my favorite comic book movies, but I'm not sold on Justice League. It looks a little too campy for my tastes. Not that it has to be super serious and gritty, but the tone just feels off for me.

Maybe I'm wrong, and maybe it'll turn out to be a good movie. I have no interest in Thor Ragnarok or most MCU movies these days. Marvel tends to always play it safe and boring in their films with few exceptions. I much prefer their Netflix shows. Actually, I only like Daredevil and, probably, the upcoming Punisher show.

Man of Steel was probably the only Superman movie I've ever liked. Batman v. Superman was... watchable. I'm looking forward to Thor Ragnarok, but I can wait for the Justice League.

Justice League was actually a lot darker under Zach Snyder but when they brought in Joss Weedon to light'n things up, they supposedly added a lit more comedic relief.

Forum List

Back