Who's Responsible for Civilian Deaths in Gaza?

If Hamas wasn't in Gaza there would be peace.

Of course those idiot Palestinians voted them into power and are now getting exactly what they deserve.

Don't feel one ounce of pity for those idiots. If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas.
Are you speaking from experience?
What do you wake up with when you bend over for greedy Jews?

Are YOU speaking from experience?

What to you wake up with when you bend over for dirtbag Hamas killers??

Yes most Zionist are heartless even when little babies die. Not Israel's fault though, those babies were a threat and got in the way.

Its the fault of those parents. You know the ones that voted Hamas into power. Blame them for the civilian deaths. They voted their killers into power.

If Hamas didn't build tunnels, thirty nine of em, lob rockets and send suicide bombesr to Isreal there would be peace.

Those fucking idiots voted Hamas into power. A Hamas who has stated catagorically that their aim is to kill every jew in Isreal. They are getting exactly what they voted for. Death.

Right I don't believe any of that. Hamas was voted in to get what is rightfully Palestinians back. I believe they have every right. Israel started this battle with the teens and the ground invasion, searching homes , stealing money and arresting over 400 people, if the cops did that in the US we'd fight back too.

Of course you don't believe it because your another jew like hater GP Hitler who would love to see every Isreali dead.

Isreali is a small country surrounded by enemies. Enemies that have been using those tunnels Hamas built. They fire rockets and mortars from civilian areas. Of course the Isreali's bomb the hell out of em. You can bet Hamas doesn't give shit one about those civilians. Neither should Isreal. Kill em all and let their Allah sort em out works quite well for Hamas.

Hamas was voted in to power because they have made the statement many times they they want all jews dead. The Palestinians voted them in and are getting just what they voted for. Death. You get bet those peace loving Palestinians feel the same way Hamas does.

If Hamas wasn't in Gaza there would be peace.

Of course those idiot Palestinians voted them into power and are now getting exactly what they deserve.

Don't feel one ounce of pity for those idiots. If you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas.
Are you speaking from experience?
What do you wake up with when you bend over for greedy Jews?

Are YOU speaking from experience?

What to you wake up with when you bend over for dirtbag Hamas killers??
I don't awake bathed in the blood of women and kids.
You do.
Boo hoo:eusa_boohoo:

Its the fault of those parents. You know the ones that voted Hamas into power. Blame them for the civilian deaths. They voted their killers into power.

If Hamas didn't build tunnels, thirty nine of em, lob rockets and send suicide bombesr to Isreal there would be peace.

Those fucking idiots voted Hamas into power. A Hamas who has stated catagorically that their aim is to kill every jew in Isreal. They are getting exactly what they voted for. Death.

Right I don't believe any of that. Hamas was voted in to get what is rightfully Palestinians back. I believe they have every right. Israel started this battle with the teens and the ground invasion, searching homes , stealing money and arresting over 400 people, if the cops did that in the US we'd fight back too.

Of course you don't believe it because your another jew like hater GP Hitler who would love to see every Isreali dead.

Isreali is a small country surrounded by enemies. Enemies that have been using those tunnels Hamas built. They fire rockets and mortars from civilian areas. Of course the Isreali's bomb the hell out of em. You can bet Hamas doesn't give shit one about those civilians. Neither should Isreal. Kill em all and let their Allah sort em out works quite well for Hamas.

Hamas was voted in to power because they have made the statement many times they they want all jews dead. The Palestinians voted them in and are getting just what they voted for. Death. You get bet those peace loving Palestinians feel the same way Hamas does.

Always need to bring hitler or holocaust or Nazi up in pro Israel debates. Hitler was not alone in his fear of Jews , no one wanted the Jews. I think we are learning why.

I think we should buy a Iron Dome for Palestine, then we can see what a fake it is.

Last edited:

Always need to bring hitler or holocaust or Nazi up in pro Israel debates. Hitler was not alone in his fear of Jews , no one wanted the Jews. I think we are learning why.

I think we should buy a Iron Dome for Palestine, then we can see what a fake it is.
Iron Dome or Iron Sieve?
Just another Big Lie those who get rich from War tell.

The evidence that shows Iron Dome is not working | Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists

Nope. Just you and OL'GP being such jew haters and all. Both of you and Hitler would bat for the same team.

Hitler didn't fear the jews. He used them as a way to gain power in Germany. He made them the objects of hate for the German citizens. The German people needed something to blame their lot in life on and the Jews became that something. Hitler had seven million of them extermintated.

Yup. You and GP would have done quite well in Hitlers Germany.

Doesn't alter the fact though that if Hamas wasn't in Palestine there would be peace.

Last edited:

You are 100% right.

This statement comes from a German who is not quite amused by the god chosen Jews. More specifically, the ones who act as their representatives in my country.
But, my opinion was set in 1972. Maybe there are people who are too young to konw what happened in 1972. The Olympic Summer Games in Munich.

And since then, the Palestinians have met each and every expactation I had of them.

A little question to the Gaza defenders here:
What would the USA do if Cuba would fire dozens of rockets every day into Florida?
We recall: Cuba is isolated by the USA by an embargo since 1959.

I 'm old enough to remember the 72 Olympics. I also remember what happened to members of the Isreali team.

Mossad hunted down those dirtbags. They were found in alleys, dumpsters and quite dead.

Yes most Zionist are heartless even when little babies die. Not Israel's fault though, those babies were a threat and got in the way.

Those deaths are on Israel's hands, they killed them, they are the aggressors, they are the ones who bombed whole buildings not caring who was in them, the innocent bloodshed in on Israel. Israel has to quit blaming everyone else for their inhuman behavior.

You obviously have you head tucked firmly between your butt cheeks.

Israel dropped leaflets warning of stepped up attacks and requesting them to evacuate.

You sir/madam are retarded.

Palestinians Flee Gaza After Israel Drops Warning Leaflets

You are 100% right.

This statement comes from a German who is not quite amused by the god chosen Jews. More specifically, the ones who act as their representatives in my country.
But, my opinion was set in 1972. Maybe there are people who are too young to konw what happened in 1972. The Olympic Summer Games in Munich.

And since then, the Palestinians have met each and every expactation I had of them.

A little question to the Gaza defenders here:
What would the USA do if Cuba would fire dozens of rockets every day into Florida?
We recall: Cuba is isolated by the USA by an embargo since 1959.
Cuba and the US are sovereign states.
Israel and Gaza are not.
In fact, Gaza is occupied territory and Israel its occupying power.
Jews can not simultaneously deny Gaza the right of self government AND claim the right of self-defense against a population of protected civilians.
When are Germans going to get over the guilt pangs for an act they did not participate in and hold Israel to the same standards as the rest of the civilized world?

Those deaths are on Israel's hands, they killed them, they are the aggressors, they are the ones who bombed whole buildings not caring who was in them, the innocent bloodshed in on Israel. Israel has to quit blaming everyone else for their inhuman behavior.

Israel dropped leaflets warning of stepped up attacks and requesting them to evacuate.

What does those have to do with anything, were bombing your house so leave. Israel had no right to enter gaza in the first place to look for those teens, which I suspect was a false flag. They obviously could not get away far enough, even if hurt the hospitals were not safe, nor the schools or un shelters. or even mosques.

Last edited:
I 'm old enough to remember the 72 Olympics. I also remember what happened to members of the Isreali team.

Mossad hunted down those dirtbags. They were found in alleys, dumpsters and quite dead.

What does this have to do with the Palestinians?

What does those have to do with anything, were bombing your house so leave. Israel had no right to enter gaza in the first place to look for those teens, which I suspect was a false flag. They obviously could not get away far enough, even if hurt the hospitals were not safe, nor the schools or un shelters. or even mosques.

Isreal is defending itself against Hamas you idiot.

Hamas uses mortars, suicide bombers and rockets. They built tunnels to get closer to Isreal so they could kill as many as they could. Anyplace they use is an open target. Schools, hospitals and yes Mosques. Blow em off the foundation and kill em all.

Palestinians voted those murderers in and they are now finding out just exactly who they voted in. Killers every one. Killers who could care less how many civilians die in their jihad against Isreal.

Isreal is defending itself against Hamas you idiot.

Hamas uses mortars, suicide bombers and rockets. They built tunnels to get closer to Isreal so they could kill as many as they could. Anyplace they use is an open target. Schools, hospitals and yes Mosques. Blow em off the foundation and kill em all.

Palestinians voted those murderers in and they are now finding out just exactly who they voted in. Killers every one. Killers who could care less how many civilians die in their jihad against Isreal.

No they are the aggressors in this battle, no suicide bombers started this, do you remember 3 teens were missing? That is what gave Israel their right to raid Gaza.
There is no excuse.

Israel wants all of Palestine and they are going to get one way or another.

KILL THEM ALL,

don't you worry that is their plan.

You're correct Israel doesn't have a right, but they have an obligation.

Why does Hamas insist of hiding their arms inside of schools, mosques and hospitals? Do they not care about the people? Obviously not.

Israel left Gaza in 2005.

Why does Hamas insist of hiding their arms inside of schools, mosques and hospitals? Do they not care about the people? Obviously not.

Gaza is one of the most populated places on earth. Israel begun this battle with the teens remember?? why are people not remembering what happened here, I'm tired of repeating myself, Israel was out of line, and I believe the teen kidnapping was a false flag, as an excuse to start something, while ISIS was entering Iraq.

Instead were bring up 05 and 1972.

Gaza is one of the most populated places on earth. Israel begun this battle with the teens remember?? why are people not remembering what happened here, I'm tired of repeating myself, Israel was out of line, and I believe the teen kidnapping was a false flag, as an excuse to start something, while ISIS was entering Iraq.

Instead were bring up 05 and 1972.

So Israel should just let Hamas kidnap teens and do nothing about it?

What you believe has no bearing on the facts.

Hamas started this, Israel will end it.

Forum List

Back