Who’s “winning” under the new guy and how are you winning?

Brilliant, so you're just adopting the attitude of losing...dumbass.
If yiu get too obsessed with winning, then when you actually do lose, you can’t emotionally handle it so you come up with insane excuses explanations to pretend you didn’t lose.
It's even more likely if you're prone to search out conspiracies, which certainly describes the Q/Trumpsters.
It's even more likely if you're prone to search out conspiracies, which certainly describes the xiden idolers
you should learn the TRUTH b4 you post.
Yeah, you gots da troof.
its hard to take some retard serious, when they cant even spell

and mine taught me that journalism was to report the news. unlike the publishers that you pay shit homage to..
journalism=report the news without opinion.
when you dumb fuck demonRATS understand that, shut the fuck up. go back to your publishers
This has been quoted a million times so sorry if it’s overdone.

Journalism isn’t to report that one person says it’s raining and one person says it’s sunny. Journalism is going outside and reporting what actually is happening.

You guys don’t like journalism because it doesn’t repeat the nonsense you believe.

Meanwhile in the US, we get to support the destruction of the US economy through restrictive environmental laws
I've heard this said before but I'm not sure I understand. First off the economy was booming under Obama so those "restrictive environmental laws" can't be all that bad. Secondly, at least some of those restrictive environmental laws may be cost effective if they prevent more Superfund expenses or lower healthcare costs due to pollution.
First off the economy was booming under TRUMP. barrag-o had the worst recovery/economy of any. barrag-o sold AMERICA out ---barrag-o is the biggest piece of shit racist in AMERICA...barrag-o divided AMERICA barrag-o---bad douchebag
:yes_text12: Amen to that and I’m not even a trump supporter but facts are facts and the shills hate them.lol

If yiu get too obsessed with winning, then when you actually do lose, you can’t emotionally handle it so you come up with insane excuses explanations to pretend you didn’t lose.

And when you get so accustomed to losing, it's just another day. You're just too bright.

You just can't articulate to us how you're winning though...right?
(he makes me feel good inside isn’t really a qualifier)
Does empathy for people that don't happen to be rich, white, and republican, make someone a loser?
How would you know?

Does empathy for people that don't happen to be rich, white, and republican, make someone a loser?
How would you know?
Let me get this straight...you're winning because Biden shows empathy toward those not rich, white and Republican...am I hearing you right?

How would you know?
Let me get this straight...you're winning because Biden shows empathy toward those not rich, white and Republican...am I hearing you right?
It makes me feel good inside.

It's even more likely if you're prone to search out conspiracies, which certainly describes the Q/Trumpsters.
>"It's even more likely if you're prone to search out conspiracies, which certainly describes the Q/Trumpsters."
conspiracy01.jpg

How would you know?
> "Does empathy for people that don't happen to be rich, white, and republican, make someone a loser?
How would you know?"

Empathy, really? I don;t know if you are referring to yourself, Biden, or both, but empathy is a feeling. It is comforting, but otherwise not particularly helpful.

To be honest, it sounds like something a snowflake would say that is an example of winning. You almost can't make that kind of stuff up.

To give you an example of empathy that matters, and not to tweet my own horn, I am Conservative and Right-Wing. I have helped out a disabled stranger (when I met him) for decades. I am rich, White, and Republican. It's my way of giving back.

Empathy sucks. Winning is awesome. When you encourage prosperity, you raise up everyone. Trump knew it.
Trump knew that a strong economy and full employment fixes just about every problem...
  • Poverty & hunger
  • Crime
  • Social Security solvency
  • Health care
  • Military threats
  • Welfare benefit funding
  • Funding for everything, really
  • etc.

Regards,
    Jim

I’m still struggling to find the group of American’s whom are winning under this administration....Who are you and which of his policies have you winning?

The keystone should never have been started. That is a win for humans. His executive orders rejecting rumputins is a winner.

I’m still struggling to find the group of American’s whom are winning under this administration....Who are you and which of his policies have you winning?

You're losing.
Good enough for me

>"It's even more likely if you're prone to search out conspiracies, which certainly describes the Q/Trumpsters."
conspiracy01.jpg
:thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Best damn post on this thread.I wish I had seen that one on the left of covid a long time ago to post for all the covid apologists.

It's funny how you clowns loved 4 years of failure, but now are expecting miracles in days. Biden neat to clean up the mess, and it's a big one.

Forum List

Back