Who’s “winning” under the new guy and how are you winning?

It's funny how you clowns loved 4 years of failure, but now are expecting miracles in days. Biden neat to clean up the mess, and it's a big one.
As always you demonstrate your stupidity,yeah having the first president to not start a new war sense carter is failure and the first ever to tell the truth wars are started so defense contracters can profit from them and one who brought us back to a strong economy after decades of failure presidents in the past is a failed president,whatever loser.:cuckoo: Lying Biden will continue what his lover Obama did,expand the war in the Mideast that bush got started same as his butt buddy Obama did.

It's funny how you clowns loved 4 years of failure, but now are expecting miracles in days. Biden neat to clean up the mess, and it's a big one.
As always you demonstrate your stupidity,yeah having the first president to not start a new war sense carter is failure and the first ever to tell the truth wars are started so defense contracters can profit from them and one who brought us back to a strong economy after decades of failure presidents in the past is a failed president,whatever loser.:cuckoo: Lying Biden will continue what his lover Obama did,expand the war in the Mideast that bush got started same as his butt buddy Obama did.
That sure didn't stop him from lots of military spending. And well he had plenty of troops in Syria. Meanwhile we had huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, economy couldn't hit 3% growth.... What other president owns 400k US deaths?

IMG_4192.jpeg

Gotta get rid of this attitude about winning and losing. It’s toxic.

People like him don't realize blue states are all givers to teh feds while red states are almost universally takers

Which may not matter to you

But i assure you it does to them

Texas gives more than they receive cum dumpster.

I’m still struggling to find the group of American’s whom are winning under this administration....Who are you and which of his policies have you winning?

(he makes me feel good inside isn’t really a qualifier)
You're losing.
Good enough for me
Hahaha...
If I’m “losing”....TRUST ME you and your pet humans are DEFINITELY losing.
Which of the Almost Dead Dudes policies are helping your pet blacks? Is it the one allowing thousands of desperate thirdworlders to steal their free shit?

The people who will benefit will be the people who always do the rich and powerful the poor will get offered lots of so called free stuff that the rich are supposed to pay for but never do and the middle class will get fucked over. I believe this is what is known as a return to normalcy.

The people who will benefit will be the people who always do the rich and powerful the poor will get offered lots of so called free stuff that the rich are supposed to pay for but never do and the middle class will get fucked over. I believe this is what is known as a return to normalcy.
Sad but kinda true
Except the rich do pay for the free shit

I’m still struggling to find the group of American’s whom are winning under this administration....Who are you and which of his policies have you winning?

You're losing.
Good enough for me
Hahaha...
Which of the Almost Dead Dudes policies are helping your pet blacks? Is it the one allowing thousands of desperate thirdworlders to steal their free shit?

If? Thanks for the chuckle.

You're losing.
Good enough for me
Hahaha...

Don’t be scared...reply to the full context

You're losing.
Good enough for me
Hahaha...

Shill candyass always changes the subject when he gets scared knowing he can’t refute the facts.lol

You're losing.
Good enough for me
Hahaha...

Shill candyass always changes the subject when he gets scared knowing he can’t refute the facts.lol

When LefTards realize they’re about to see the light they employ the diversion technique by not acknowledging the full context / body of the debate, they cherrypick...it’s what keeps them the filthy twisted fools they are.

If it takes somebody in government to make you a winner then you're really a loser.

Not really.
For those of us with stocks that will get raped through capital gains taxes it becomes a huge issue.
We didnt sell anything while slick willy was in office for that very reason. When Bush took office he reduced the capital gains tax by a large margin and saved us a shit ton of money.

People like him don't realize blue states are all givers to teh feds while red states are almost universally takers

One of the few, good for them

"Almost universally takers"

It’s bizarre that you think a city or state is a desirable place to live based on how much the state pays the Feds.
In San Francisco people live on top of each other like cockroaches, in Los Angeles people live on top of each other like cockroaches, in NYC people live on top of each other like cockroaches, in Chicago people live on top of each other like cockroaches.
Weird shit bud.

People like you don't realize that 90% of cities in Blue states are supported by the 1 or 2 prosperous cities in that state.

People like you don't realize that 90% of cities in Blue states are supported by the 1 or 2 prosperous cities in that state.

...You think urban people don't know that? Who is people like you?

The only people who don't know that are the same red state rubes who think their states aren't takers

What you just said makes no sense at all.

I'm from illinois couldn't be clearer to literally 100% of the population.

One of the few, good for them

"Almost universally takers"

It’s bizarre that you think a city or state is a desirable place to live based on how much the state pays the Feds.
In San Francisco people live on top of each other like cockroaches, in Los Angeles people live on top of each other like cockroaches, in NYC people live on top of each other like cockroaches, in Chicago people live on top of each other like cockroaches.
Weird shit bud.

Yea being productive is antithetical to your lifestyle shocker

Not exactly a surprising take from a guy who thinks Lee was a great leader.....Win a thousand battles just to lose the war what a hero....?

Idiot

We have suburbs for a reason. And there are a lot more urban areas outside cali almost universally with less in demand land.

Forum List

Back