Who’s “winning” under the new guy and how are you winning?

I’m still struggling to find the group of American’s whom are winning under this administration....Who are you and which of his policies have you winning?

(he makes me feel good inside isn’t really a qualifier)
I am winning big Biden has restored great lakes protections with a stress on combating the Asian carp infestation, mitigation of algae blooms, infrastructure funding for sewage systems, in close proximity to the great lakes, increased funding for fish hatcheries, prevention of heavy metals entering the water ways. Considering the lions share of my income comes from fishing the great lakes I am winning big. Now if he would fund dredging to remove heavy metals already put at the bottom of our lakes and fund studies to return the perch bite in the western basin life would be good in the future. The new issue facing the area not as well known is mitigation of Gobi infestation. Some money towards creating more tourism across the great lakes would also be nice. I would love to see some partnerships with high schools in teaching fishing and hunting skills. I am seriously worried about the lack of the young on the lake and in the woods. Those areas are starting to look like bowling alley nothing but grey hairs in the woods and on the lake fishing. Most the young on my boats have their nose buried in their phones. I went down to Deer creek this year first day of deer season like I use to do when I was young to have breakfast at Frosties to talk to all the local deer hunters and have some comrades. The fucking place was empty except for me and the guy I was hunting with and another pair that was grouse hunting. When I was young there would have been 50 to 100 of them in there. Really fucking depressing.
Awesome...well there we have it ladies and gentlemen, we found a group that is winning under Biden.
Apparently all 17 hunting / fishing guides in Podunk, OH are killing it despite the 20% (and climbing) rise in fuel costs.
Ya, gas spike has more to do with Texas production being off line due to weather than Biden. You asked I answered. Many other people will benefit from Biden like those who fix sewers,roads and bridges. Alot more than 17 fishing guides out there. All the hotels, restaurants, bars, boat sales, boat repair and any servicing of great lakes tourism benefit. Billions upon billions of dollars in tourism benefit. Get lazy fucks off the couch and exercising the health benefits bring health care costs down and raise productivity amongst workers across the board. The benefits go on and on that is before calculating in the health benefits of having clean fucking water to drink. To bad you are to fucking stupid to see how things are connected and how benefits multiply. Broke fucking loser is an apt name for your stupid fucking ass. How many conservatives on here benefit from hunting and fishing? How many conservatives benefit from the strengthening of the second amendment by having more hunters and fisherman. Your a dumb fuck.

PS how many states, towns and cities border the Great lakes dumb fuck? I am still looking into what he is doing for sea fishing. How many state, cities and small towns on the sea? I venture to say a shit load more than coal mining towns. Again you are a dumbfuck.

No kidding, so you're saying the gas and oil "experts" knew over a month ago there would be a deep freeze in Texas? Dang, those guys are bright.
I am saying prices will go down as Texas comes back on line.

It's funny how you clowns loved 4 years of failure, but now are expecting miracles in days. Biden neat to clean up the mess, and it's a big one.
WTF?
How and the hell were you “failing” from 2017-2020?
NOBODY I know was failing.
Country. Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, most pandemic deaths, failed tariffs, less than 3% gdp growth... 4 years ago sure was better than now.

Hold on a minute...
Deficit spending had you failing?
Bailouts had you failing?
Tariffs had you failing?
Riots had you failing?
Your governor had you failing with Covid shutdowns?
Covid deaths had you failing?
Trump took the Kenyans 1.6 GDP to 2.9...How did that cause you to fail?
In spite of your failures, my investments blew up, my real estate values blew up, my income blew up, I got a major tax cut, I’m united with America’s best citizens....all things that impacted my life in real time. Everybody I know had the same experience...weird that you struggled while we were ALL killing it.
Trump's GDP (+2.5 precovid, +0.95 for his presidency) growth was barely better than Obama's (+2), and Trump ramped up spending massively (trillions of dollars in deficit spending in 2017-2020) to achieve that very small growth increase.
In typical Trumper fashion you need to lie and embellish the results of failed Trump.

Trump failed badly on covid and that crushed the economy. Trump finished his presidency with only +0.95% growth and -3 mill net jobs, terrible numbers.

Biden's simple plan of mask wearing and social distancing, along with his simple plan to use the government to aid in the distribution of the vaccine is working.
Contrast that with Trump's failed plan of no masks, bi-weekly super-spreader events, and no plan to distribute the vaccine beyond giving it to states.

Under Trump covid cases and deaths were on a permanent uptrend throughout his entire presidency, peaking in January.
Under Biden covid cases and deaths have been on a steady decline throughout his entire presidency.

When Biden beats covid the economy will soar to heights never seen before and Trump's little +0.95 growth will be seen as the failure it truly is.

Why do you support Biden's open borders policies, which tend to allow more illegal immigration?
I believe Biden intends to increase legal immigration, but I don't recall him advocating open borders. Got a quote?

Biden also wants to address the issue of the Dreamers and I hope he can quickly establish some path to citizenship for them. For people who have been living in the US for years, are employed, and have no arrests, I think a path to citizenship should be found also.

A major source of illegal immigration is the dire conditions in Central America. I think we need to take some aggressive measures there, both carrots and sticks, so people there don't need to come to the US to find work and safety.
> I believe Biden intends to increase legal immigration, but I don't recall him advocating open borders. Got a quote?

Feb. 18, 2021 at 7:01 p.m. UTC
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers will need preapproval from a senior manager before trying to deport anyone who is not a recent border crosser, a national security threat or a criminal offender with an aggravated-felony conviction, according to interim enforcement memo issued by the Biden administration Thursday.

So if you aren't apprehended crossing the border, you get to stay. It's not completely open borders, just a move in that direction. Allowing millions of illegal aliens to stay in the country means our immigration laws on the books don't matter, and is for all intents and purposes, an open border policy.

Regards,
Jim

Why do you support Biden's open borders policies, which tend to allow more illegal immigration?
I believe Biden intends to increase legal immigration, but I don't recall him advocating open borders. Got a quote?

Biden also wants to address the issue of the Dreamers and I hope he can quickly establish some path to citizenship for them. For people who have been living in the US for years, are employed, and have no arrests, I think a path to citizenship should be found also.

A major source of illegal immigration is the dire conditions in Central America. I think we need to take some aggressive measures there, both carrots and sticks, so people there don't need to come to the US to find work and safety.
> I believe Biden intends to increase legal immigration, but I don't recall him advocating open borders. Got a quote?

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers will need preapproval from a senior manager before trying to deport anyone who is not a recent border crosser, a national security threat or a criminal offender with an aggravated-felony conviction, according to interim enforcement memo issued by the Biden administration Thursday.

So if you aren't apprehended crossing the border, you get to stay. It's not completely open borders, just a move in that direction. Allowing millions of illegal aliens to stay in the country means our immigration laws on the books don't matter, and is for all intents and purposes, an open border policy.

Regards,
Jim

Boulderdash! Biden's memo seems reasonable to me and should lead to open borders:
  • “By focusing our limited resources on cases that present threats to national security, border security, and public safety, our agency will more ably and effectively execute its law enforcement mission,” ICE acting director Tae Johnson said in a statement. “We must prioritize our efforts to achieve the greatest security and safety impact.”
  • The new rules “do not exempt any individual unlawfully in the United States from enforcement” or deportation, Department of Homeland Security officials said, but rather provide clearer directions to the ICE officers afforded broad latitude under Trump.
  • Those priorities include national security threats such as terrorism or espionage, or immigrants convicted of aggravated felonies including murder, rape, child sexual abuse or drug trafficking. An immigrant whose offense involved participation in a street gang would also be a priority, officials said.
  • Border crossers who entered the country illegally after Nov. 1, 2020, would also be a priority requiring no preapproval, a provision meant to discourage would-be migrants from viewing the new guidelines as an invitation to attempt the journey to the United States, officials said.

Regards,
Jim

Boulderdash! Biden's memo seems reasonable to me and should lead to open borders:
  • “By focusing our limited resources on cases that present threats to national security, border security, and public safety, our agency will more ably and effectively execute its law enforcement mission,” ICE acting director Tae Johnson said in a statement. “We must prioritize our efforts to achieve the greatest security and safety impact.”
  • The new rules “do not exempt any individual unlawfully in the United States from enforcement” or deportation, Department of Homeland Security officials said, but rather provide clearer directions to the ICE officers afforded broad latitude under Trump.
  • Those priorities include national security threats such as terrorism or espionage, or immigrants convicted of aggravated felonies including murder, rape, child sexual abuse or drug trafficking. An immigrant whose offense involved participation in a street gang would also be a priority, officials said.
  • Border crossers who entered the country illegally after Nov. 1, 2020, would also be a priority requiring no preapproval, a provision meant to discourage would-be migrants from viewing the new guidelines as an invitation to attempt the journey to the United States, officials said.
>Boulderdash! Biden's memo seems reasonable to me and should lead to open borders:

I stand by what I wrote. It's not balderdash. I read the seven-page letter sent to all ICE employees...

We can agree to disagree if it supports open border policies or not. I think allowing millions of illegal immigrants to stay, unlawfully, clearly is.

Of course the acting ICE director is going to provide a pro-Biden spin.

Prior ICE director, Thomas Homan, says Biden is turning the whole US into a sanctuary country...

The Dems continue to put American citizens last.

Regards,
Jim

>Boulderdash! Biden's memo seems reasonable to me and should lead to open borders:

I stand by what I wrote. It's not balderdash. I read the seven-page letter sent to all ICE employees...

We can agree to disagree if it supports open border policies or not. I think allowing millions of illegal immigrants to stay, unlawfully, clearly is.

Of course the acting ICE director is going to provide a pro-Biden spin.

Prior ICE director, Thomas Homan, says Biden is turning the whole US into a sanctuary country...

The Dems continue to put American citizens last.

Poppycock! Of course, prior ICE director, Thomas Homan, is going to provide an anti-Biden spin.

It is hardly clear that the undocumented are a drain on the US and not good for American citizens, look and you'll find both positive and negative estimates. The truth is that they are likely a wash. For instance, millions of people have paid SS taxes under fake IDs. Who are these mystery donors, responsible for a whopping 10 percent of Social Security funds, but unable to receive a cent in benefits? They’re undocumented immigrants.

I’m still struggling to find the group of American’s whom are winning under this administration....

I'm winning.

Biden is proving out to be the total clusterfuck I always said he was and would be again! He is proving everything I said about him was right! He's even worse than imagined! Better still, he is making Trump look better than ever, he is proving Trump was the great president I always maintained he was. One month in and already people are begging for the Donald back. But best of all, this Biden/Harris thing is bombing so badly that by the time its over, we will be so fucked up again that this nation can't help wake up, throw the democrats out, and finally put people in office actually willing and able to do the right things for this country.

I’m still struggling to find the group of American’s whom are winning under this administration....Who are you and which of his policies have you winning?

Yeah it's been days bro. Chill out. haha We won't know much for at least a year.
Gas prices are up 50 cent.

If it takes somebody in government to make you a winner then you're really a loser.

Why do you waste your time voting?
Yeah really,we have been brainwashed by our corrupt school system into thinking our vote counts,biggest fairytale in the world,the elite select our presidents for us and put in whoever they want in.2016 was the exception,things did not go the way they planned,they wanted hitlery in but it did not go the way they planned somehow.this past election they made sure they did not make the same mistake twice and made sure the puppet they wanted in got in.

We've rejoined the Paris agreement and are again negotiating with Iran. Sound like wins to me.

If that's a win for you then you are seriously stupid.

Climate Change is the biggest hoax in the world. Hell Al Gore laughed his way to the bank with his CC gig. Unless you can control the Sun and the Moon you won't be controlling any climate. Oh and lets not forget we tax payers will be paying the bill to the Paris Agreement.

The only winner in the Iran deal that Barry and Kerry cooked up was Iran. They got the billions we froze. They used that money to support every terrorist outfit out there. They also used it to pursue their quest for a Nuke. Anyone who thinks they stopped pursing that nuke is dumber than you are.

More shit we tax payers will be footing the bill for.

Climate Change is the biggest hoax in the world. Hell Al Gore laughed his way to the bank with his CC gig. Unless you can control the Sun and the Moon you won't be controlling any climate. Oh and lets not forget we tax payers will be paying the bill to the Paris Agreement.
Quite the conspiracy isn't it since just about every climate scientist in every country is in on it. On the other there is you and the internet...

The only winner in the Iran deal that Barry and Kerry cooked up was Iran. They got the billions we froze. They used that money to support every terrorist outfit out there. They also used it to pursue their quest for a Nuke. Anyone who thinks they stopped pursing that nuke is dumber than you are.
Anyone who thinks they stopped pursuing that nuke after the US pulled out of the accord can't read a newspaper or is dumber than you are.

Quite the conspiracy isn't it since just about every climate scientist in every country is in on it. On the other there is you and the internet...

Anyone who thinks they stopped pursuing that nuke after the US pulled out of the accord can't read a newspaper or is dumber than you are.
climate scientist
What's a Climate Scientist?

I know 2 Environmental Engineers but not 1 Climate Scientist.

climate scientist

Do you prefer Climatologist?

climate scientist

These include water, atmosphere, and geology. Climatology studies all of these things over the course of time, typically a 30 year cycle.

In other words, an Environmental Engineer actually does the same thing as a Climatologist but factors in how technology and infrastructure affect the environment and region.
I know 2 Environmental Engineers that studied Climate Change for at least 6 months and said that due to advancements in technology, especially from mechanical to electrical, it will take 100 years for the temperature of the North East to rise 5 degrees.
They add that advancements in technology are jumping by leaps and bounds and humans have almost 0 impact on regional climate.

I asked them independently of each other and they don't know each other.
And yes, they were shocked at their findings.

climate scientist

These include water, atmosphere, and geology. Climatology studies all of these things over the course of time, typically a 30 year cycle.

In other words, an Environmental Engineer actually does the same thing as a Climatologist but factors in how technology and infrastructure affect the environment and region.
I know 2 Environmental Engineers that studied Climate Change for at least 6 months and said that due to advancements in technology, especially from mechanical to electrical, it will take 100 years for the temperature of the North East to rise 5 degrees.
They add that advancements in technology are jumping by leaps and bounds and humans have almost 0 impact on regional climate.

Did they explain what "mechanical to electrical" means, I have no idea.
Five degrees sounds like a major increase*. I'll be dead but hopefully my great-grandchildren will not be.
What advancements in technology are jumping by leaps and bounds?

*State-of-the-art climate models suggest that this will result in an increase of about 3.5oF in global temperatures over the next century. This would be a rate of climate change not seen on the planet for at least the last 10,000 years.​
The risk of flooding is also projected to increase. Currently, floods are among the main weather events that force people to leave their homes each year. An average of 22.5 million people per year over the period 2008-2014. Without accounting for changes in population, the number of people affected by flood events could more than double if global warming increased from 2℃ to 4℃.​

climate scientist

Did they explain what "mechanical to electrical" means, I have no idea.
Five degrees sounds like a major increase*. I'll be dead but hopefully my great-grandchildren will not be.
What advancements in technology are jumping by leaps and bounds?

*State-of-the-art climate models suggest that this will result in an increase of about 3.5oF in global temperatures over the next century. This would be a rate of climate change not seen on the planet for at least the last 10,000 years.​
The risk of flooding is also projected to increase. Currently, floods are among the main weather events that force people to leave their homes each year. An average of 22.5 million people per year over the period 2008-2014. Without accounting for changes in population, the number of people affected by flood events could more than double if global warming increased from 2℃ to 4℃.​
They said it was insignificant.
Translation...You are a follower of paid-off "scientists".
Sadly enough, I know dozens of people in the medical field who are forced to "doctor" the populations of their "studies" in order to collect a paycheck.
No, they are not happy about it but have to pay their 10K/month mortgage and send their kids to private school.
It's amazing how much bullshit goes on in the scientific world.

I’m still struggling to find the group of American’s whom are winning under this administration....Who are you and which of his policies have you winning? (he makes me feel good inside isn’t really a qualifier)
How are we winning?

A would-be dictator was stopped in his traitorous attempted coup against the lawful authority of the United States.

Even with a sleepy old uncle and placeholder-president at the helm... that's enough "winning" until better comes along.

I’m still struggling to find the group of American’s whom are winning under this administration....Who are you and which of his policies have you winning? (he makes me feel good inside isn’t really a qualifier)
How are we winning?

A would-be dictator was stopped in his traitorous attempted coup against the lawful authority of the United States.

Even with a sleepy old uncle and placeholder-president at the helm... that's enough "winning" until better comes along.

All FEELZ shit...Stop being a pussy and tell us how you’re winning outside of your FEELZ?

...All FEELZ shit...Stop being a pussy and tell us how you’re winning outside of your FEELZ?
Calm yourself, Princess... there wasn't an ounce of "feel" in my response... just cold fact.

You Korrupt Klown Kar types aren't even any good at deflection and distraction, are you:?

Forum List

Back