Who’s “winning” under the new guy and how are you winning?

I’m still struggling to find the group of American’s whom are winning under this administration....Who are you and which of his policies have you winning?

(he makes me feel good inside isn’t really a qualifier)
We've rejoined the Paris agreement and are again negotiating with Iran. Sound like wins to me.
I really appreciate hearing someone suggest positive things Biden has done.

Those two both sound like terrible things to me.

The former will put the US at a dramatic disadvantage globally compared to current, and it will increase energy costs on the poorest among us, while resulting in additional job losses, while resulting in trivial reductions in global emissions (from the US rejoining).

The latter will give Iran a legal pathway to pursue the development of a nuclear weapon.
You may be right but you may also be wrong. Fossil fuels are a finite resource so the world will eventually have to find replacements. I'd like the US to be a leader. I believe almost all solar electric panels come from China.

Legal or not, Iran is enriching uranium, something it began when the US left the accord. I'd say Trump put them back on the path to the bomb.

I was not aware that Biden is wasting more taxpayer money. Can you cite some of the more egregious examples?
Iran nuke deal, Paris Climate Accord, Illegal immigration, Chinese appeasement
I was not aware. How much has Biden wasted on each?
Three billion committed and one billion spent on the climate accord. You need to learn to do some research on your own, I gave you one. You can do a simple google search to discover the others.
A complex issue so a complex solution. We're only the 11th biggest contributor per capita. It’s also important to mention that, per capita, the U.S. emitted more greenhouse gases than China and India combined in 2015. Not an enormous amount of money and I can see the justification.

Awesome...sounds like we need to import more thirdworlders huh? You know, in keeping with that backwards bizarro way of thinking and all.
White people are not having enough children so what is the solution?

I was not aware that Biden is wasting more taxpayer money. Can you cite some of the more egregious examples?
Three billion committed and one billion spent on the climate accord. You need to learn to do some research on your own, I gave you one. You can do a simple google search to discover the others.
A complex issue so a complex solution. We're only the 11th biggest contributor per capita. It’s also important to mention that, per capita, the U.S. emitted more greenhouse gases than China and India combined in 2015. Not an enormous amount of money and I can see the justification.

Awesome...sounds like we need to import more thirdworlders huh? You know, in keeping with that backwards bizarro way of thinking and all.
Hmm, let’s see...pay illiterate thirdworlders $100B per year to invade and lay litters of dependent criminal filth or incentivize the natives to crank up the fertility rate...kind of a no brainer isn’t it?

HaHaHa, Your narrative is wrong on so many levels. Let me begin. Screw "per capita" Total contributions of the top five.

Which countries have pledged the most?
US - $3bn (£2.3bn)
Japan - $1.5bn (£1.2bn)
UK - $1.2bn (£931m)
France - $1bn (£776m)
Germany - $1bn (£776m)
Source: Green Climate Fund

Next. What year is it. Heres a clue, 2015 was 6 years ago. According to two year old information, China produces 10.3M KT of carbon emissions, #1, and the US produces 5.3M KT, #2 followed by India at 2.2M KT. This was after 3 years of the US being out of the climate accord. If the environment is so important to you, what is so wrong about countries paying in accordance with how much pollution they produce? You know, the same as the CARBON TAX that you democrats want to saddle the US with. C'mon Man, use your head.

Hmm, let’s see...pay illiterate thirdworlders $100B per year to invade and lay litters of dependent criminal filth or incentivize the natives to crank up the fertility rate...kind of a no brainer isn’t it?
I wish them luck, as for us, I'd bet neither will ever happen here.

Meanwhile in the US, we get to support the destruction of the US economy through restrictive environmental laws
I've heard this said before but I'm not sure I understand. First off the economy was booming under Obama so those "restrictive environmental laws" can't be all that bad. Secondly, at least some of those restrictive environmental laws may be cost effective if they prevent more Superfund expenses or lower healthcare costs due to pollution.
Twilight zone. The economy was NOT booming under Barry. It was barely limping. After all, he doubled the debt $9T to $18T. Why does China (#1polluter) produce twice the pollution of the US (#2 polluter and top contributor to the accord), yet they a re not required to pay as much as even one of the top five contributors.
Those are not the numbers I've seen.
Not hard to find, google US Nat'l debt by president. The CBO does an excellent job.

I’m still struggling to find the group of American’s whom are winning under this administration....Who are you and which of his policies have you winning?

We've rejoined the Paris agreement and are again negotiating with Iran. Sound like wins to me.
anything out of the scum demonRATS would sound good for you...
taxes are on the way back up because of more wasting of taxpayer $$$
I am not sure if these are egregious examples, but there are these which arguably will have significant cost to the US taxpayers, and in summation might be. Please don't cherrypick; some are better examples than others, of course....

2/2/2021: Rescinds Trump’s memo requiring immigrants to repay the government if they receive public benefits. Elevates the role of the executive branch in promoting immigrant integration and inclusion, including reestablishing a Task Force on New Americans. Requires agencies to review immigration regulations and policies

1/28/2021: Rescinds the “Mexico City Policy,” a ban on US government funding for foreign nonprofits that perform or promote abortions

1/27/2021: Elevates climate change as an essential element of US foreign policy and national security and kicks off development of a new emissions reduction target, which will be announced by April 22

1/26/2021: Directs the attorney general not to renew federal contracts with private prisons

1/25/2021: Reverses the Trump administration’s ban on transgender Americans joining the military

1/22/2021: Restores collective bargaining power and worker protections for federal workers, and lays the foundation for $15 minimum wage

1/20/2021: Stops the United States’ withdrawal from the World Health Organization, with Dr. Anthony Fauci becoming the head of the delegation to the WHO

1/20/2021: Extends the existing nationwide moratorium on evictions and foreclosures until at least March 31

1/20/2021: Extends the existing pause on student loan payments and interest for Americans with federal student loans until at least September 30

1/20/2021: Rejoins the Paris climate accord, a process that will take 30 days

1/20/2021: Requires non-citizens to be included in the Census and apportionment of congressional representatives

1/20/2021: Fortifies DACA after Trump’s efforts to undo protections for undocumented people brought into the country as children

1/20/2021: Undoes Trump’s expansion of immigration enforcement within the United States

1/20/2021: Halts construction of the border wall by terminating the national emergency declaration used to fund it

1/20/2021: Directs OMB director to develop recommendations to modernize regulatory review and undoes Trump’s regulatory approval process [which required removing more old regulations than the new ones which are added.]

All from CNN... Here are the executive actions Biden has signed so far

Meanwhile in the US, we get to support the destruction of the US economy through restrictive environmental laws
I've heard this said before but I'm not sure I understand. First off the economy was booming under Obama so those "restrictive environmental laws" can't be all that bad. Secondly, at least some of those restrictive environmental laws may be cost effective if they prevent more Superfund expenses or lower healthcare costs due to pollution.
Twilight zone. The economy was NOT booming under Barry. It was barely limping. After all, he doubled the debt $9T to $18T. Why does China (#1polluter) produce twice the pollution of the US (#2 polluter and top contributor to the accord), yet they a re not required to pay as much as even one of the top five contributors.
Not hard to find, google US Nat'l debt by president. The CBO does an excellent job.
President Donald Trump claims credit for the strong economy, saying that he inherited a “disaster” from President Barack Obama and that he “accomplished an economic turnaround of historic proportions.” However, the truth is that by the time he became president, the economy largely had recovered from the Great Recession and was nearing full strength.

_115200197_dow.jones2-nc.png

I am not sure if these are egregious examples, but there are these which arguably will have significant cost to the US taxpayers, and in summation might be. Please don't cherrypick; some are better examples than others, of course....

2/2/2021: Rescinds Trump’s memo requiring immigrants to repay the government if they receive public benefits. Elevates the role of the executive branch in promoting immigrant integration and inclusion, including reestablishing a Task Force on New Americans. Requires agencies to review immigration regulations and policies

1/28/2021: Rescinds the “Mexico City Policy,” a ban on US government funding for foreign nonprofits that perform or promote abortions

1/27/2021: Elevates climate change as an essential element of US foreign policy and national security and kicks off development of a new emissions reduction target, which will be announced by April 22

1/26/2021: Directs the attorney general not to renew federal contracts with private prisons

1/25/2021: Reverses the Trump administration’s ban on transgender Americans joining the military

1/22/2021: Restores collective bargaining power and worker protections for federal workers, and lays the foundation for $15 minimum wage

1/20/2021: Stops the United States’ withdrawal from the World Health Organization, with Dr. Anthony Fauci becoming the head of the delegation to the WHO

1/20/2021: Extends the existing nationwide moratorium on evictions and foreclosures until at least March 31

1/20/2021: Extends the existing pause on student loan payments and interest for Americans with federal student loans until at least September 30

1/20/2021: Requires non-citizens to be included in the Census and apportionment of congressional representatives

1/20/2021: Fortifies DACA after Trump’s efforts to undo protections for undocumented people brought into the country as children

1/20/2021: Undoes Trump’s expansion of immigration enforcement within the United States

1/20/2021: Halts construction of the border wall by terminating the national emergency declaration used to fund it

1/20/2021: Directs OMB director to develop recommendations to modernize regulatory review and undoes Trump’s regulatory approval process [which required removing more old regulations than the new ones which are added.]

And that's exactly why I voted for Biden.

Yeah it's been days bro. Chill out. haha We won't know much for at least a year.
We won’t know much until COVID-19 is well behind us.

You voted for Biden because you were told to by the leftist media.

That’s feel good shit that can’t be quantified.
How do those things improve your quality of life today?
Ask an illegal how Almost Dead Joe has improved his life...you really don’t see the problem here do you? Twilight Zone shit!
Feeling good makes me happy. Instant gratification. I'm happy we may be able to slow global warming for my great-grandchildren. I'm happy that Iran may stop their progress to a bomb my kids will have to contend with.
You need to look beyond the end of your nose. China is increasing their pollution in order to produce your chinese/walmart garbage with coal fired power plants. Meanwhile in the US, we get to support the destruction of the US economy through restrictive environmental laws and funding a BS climate accord that punishes everyone in the world except to most egregious polluter. China puts out twice as much pollution as the US, but is not even in the top five financial contributors to the Paris agreement.

But, but, but....we need cleaner air so we need more illegal Mexicans, more autos on the roadways, more infrastructure, more trash discarded by thirdworlders, more beef cattle to feed the hoards of thirdworlders, more overall pollution related to servicing thirdworlders....etc etc
You see, alang1216 and Mac1958 are uber smart, they’d never contradict themselves.
Great point.

If those who propel the myth of Climate Change/Global Warming being an existential threat, they would not promote immigration.

When a person immigrates from a 3d- or 2nd-world nation into the US, their carbon footprint goes up by orders of magnitude.

Yeah it's been days bro. Chill out. haha We won't know much for at least a year.
you wont no much a year from now..... 5 yrs from now or whenever ....youre an idiot .

Last edited:

That’s feel good shit that can’t be quantified.
How do those things improve your quality of life today?
Ask an illegal how Almost Dead Joe has improved his life...you really don’t see the problem here do you? Twilight Zone shit!
Feeling good makes me happy. Instant gratification. I'm happy we may be able to slow global warming for my great-grandchildren. I'm happy that Iran may stop their progress to a bomb my kids will have to contend with.
You need to look beyond the end of your nose. China is increasing their pollution in order to produce your chinese/walmart garbage with coal fired power plants. Meanwhile in the US, we get to support the destruction of the US economy through restrictive environmental laws and funding a BS climate accord that punishes everyone in the world except to most egregious polluter. China puts out twice as much pollution as the US, but is not even in the top five financial contributors to the Paris agreement.

But, but, but....we need cleaner air so we need more illegal Mexicans, more autos on the roadways, more infrastructure, more trash discarded by thirdworlders, more beef cattle to feed the hoards of thirdworlders, more overall pollution related to servicing thirdworlders....etc etc
You see, alang1216 and Mac1958 are uber smart, they’d never contradict themselves.
Great point.

If those who propel the myth of Climate Change/Global Warming being an existential threat, they would not promote immigration.

When a person immigrates from a 3d- or 2nd-world nation into the US, their carbon footprint goes up by orders of magnitude.

It’s just more of the twisted same from Leftists...Very few of their ideals can be reconciled by sane folks.
They’d retain more credibility if they’d stop trying to defend their indefensible positions and just admit they aren’t rational or logical. As Mac1958 proves daily, it’s all about the FEELZ with them.

I really appreciate hearing someone suggest positive things Biden has done.

Those two both sound like terrible things to me.

The former will put the US at a dramatic disadvantage globally compared to current, and it will increase energy costs on the poorest among us, while resulting in additional job losses, while resulting in trivial reductions in global emissions (from the US rejoining).

The latter will give Iran a legal pathway to pursue the development of a nuclear weapon.
You may be right but you may also be wrong. Fossil fuels are a finite resource so the world will eventually have to find replacements. I'd like the US to be a leader. I believe almost all solar electric panels come from China.
I think recent history shows that I am correct on the first point. Under Obama, gas hit $4/gallon here briefly, and is cheaper than milk under Trump. Under Trump, America again became energy-independent, increasing prosperity of Americans everywhere, reducing reliance on countries that don't really like us (Middle East and Venezuela). We even export oil to China....

1613853493725.png

1613853527134.png

It's all going to change under Biden. Watch.

President Donald Trump claims credit for the strong economy, saying that he inherited a “disaster” from President Barack Obama and that he “accomplished an economic turnaround of historic proportions.” However, the truth is that by the time he became president, the economy largely had recovered from the Great Recession and was nearing full strength.

_115200197_dow.jones2-nc.png
Why don't you get info that is up to date? BTW, it took eight years for the market to increase 10K under Obama. The market increased from 18K to 30K in three years under Trump (with obstructionist congress) It fell to Barry's level due to the scamdemic only to come screaming back to 31.6K (a record) in LESS THAN A YEAR under Trump. In the month since the alzheimers patient has been in, the market has lost 100 points and fuel prices have increased. Try again moron.

Those were examples of increased financial burden on US taxpayers, but I understand your point.

So, you endorse these. Please expand. You already covered CO2, how about immigration?

Why do you support Biden's open borders policies, which tend to allow more illegal immigration?

I am really interested in hearing some positive reasons that don't include feelings and emotions about children being separated from their parents. :)

Thanks.

Brilliant, so you're just adopting the attitude of losing...dumbass.
If yiu get too obsessed with winning, then when you actually do lose, you can’t emotionally handle it so you come up with insane excuses explanations to pretend you didn’t lose.

Forum List

Back