Whose fault is it really?

The truce was the only thing keeping those 2500 from being attacked. It was not a sustainable force level when the truce expired. The truce was set to end 14 months after the signing of the accords, May 1st, and so was our occupation. He ignored their advice to stay in Afghanistan because it would require more that 2500 troops and going back to war with the Taliban, according to the generals testimony.
So now you claim to be an expert in foreign affairs and military tactics. Your lies are catching up with you. If you are such an expert, provide some verifiable proof. Hint: you saying ot does not coount as most disagree with your prattling.

They had to re-deploy troops because Trump withdrew too many and got little to no concession from the Taliban when he did.

After 20 years of that failed nation building exercise, we all have blood on our hands. Trump has more than Biden. Obama has more than Trump, and Bush tops them all.
You mean that he did just what his general (who are clueless to this very day) told him to do.

What, with all your self proclaimed wisdom, would you have done?

You mean 13 who died in a ISIS suicide bomber attack? That political hit job on the POTUS is part and parcel for the New Republican's. We use to stand behind our president when we get attacked overseas. Not anymore, the Neo-GOP changed that in 2012.

You can call his near unconditional withdrawal amazing if you want. An amazing back stab that our media ignored. It's more of a Benedict Donald moment if you ask me.
We used to have any president who could actually think, unlike now.

Why did Trump withdraw all those troops while allowing the Taliban to skate on 6 out of 7 of the Conditions agreed to before our withdrawal? How about those 5 bases Trump abandoned to the Taliban or the 5,000 fighters he force the Afghans to swap 1,000 Afghans held by the Taliban. That's twice as many Taliban fighter as troops that were left for Biden to complete the evacuation.

History will not be kind to the Trump implementation of his Skedaddle Accords, ops I mean Doha Accords......

I disagree.
The US being in Afghanistan at all was totally criminal.
There then can be no conditions, or any "prisoner exchanges".
We simply had to leave and stop illegally incarcerating anyone.

All Biden had to do was arrange for the Taliban to join with our forces ahead of time, so that there would be no vacuum, no panic, etc.
It was entirely the fault of Biden that things went wrong.
The Taliban were trying to give assurances no one would face retribution, but Biden did nothing to ensure that message got out.
When he easily could have done by allowing the Taliban representatives to give speeches.

Has Trump admitted any of his responsibility for what happened, for the way he set it up ? Let us know when.

Trump did nothing wrong.
We should never have been there.
Being there was a crime.
We should have left immediately.
The only thing left was the orderly transition of power, and that was all up to Biden.
What Biden was supposed to do was contact the Taliban and slowly filter them into power sharing positions.
Trivial really, and Biden totally screwed it up.

You mean that he did just what his general (who are clueless to this very day) told him to do.

What, with all your self proclaimed wisdom, would you have done?

Sorry snookums, "They had to re-deploy troops ...... " They are the planners of the evacuation, the military professional who our president relies on.

I would have bombed the shit out of every al Qaeda camp I could find. Bombed the Taliban if they got in our way. Then after either killing Bin Laden or driving him out of Afghanistan I would have left the country smoldering with a note on their refrigerator to not let that happen again or we'd be back and it would be worse if there was a next time. No occupation. No Nation building. No Invasion of Iraq.

They had to re-deploy troops because Trump withdrew too many and got little to no concession from the Taliban when he did.

After 20 years of that failed nation building exercise, we all have blood on our hands. Trump has more than Biden. Obama has more than Trump, and Bush tops them all.

Wrong.
No troops should ever have been deployed, much less "re-deployed".
Our troops not only were criminals for being there at all, but clearly were very unpopular except with the ones we paid to work for us.
Bush tops Trump because Trump told our troops to stop murdering people, and negotiated total cooperation from the Taliban.
The problem at the end was totally the fault of Biden for not integrating the Taliban BEFORE the departure of the US troops.
Seeing US troops along side the Taliban, would have prevented all the panic.

Sorry snookums, "They had to re-deploy troops ...... " They are the planners of the evacuation, the military professional who our president relies on.

I would have bombed the shit out of every al Qaeda camp I could find. Bombed the Taliban if they got in our way. Then after either killing Bin Laden or driving him out of Afghanistan I would have left the country smoldering with a note on their refrigerator to not let that happen again or we'd be back and it would be worse if there was a next time. No occupation. No Nation building. No Invasion of Iraq.

Then you would be an ignorant criminal.
The Taliban were OUR CIA recruits.
They were the most honest people in the entire region.
They never did anything remotely wrong.
And it was criminal for the US to turn on them.

And bin Laden was not part of the Taliban.
He was a Saudi CIA recruit that we forced upon the Mujahedeen.
Even al Qaeda was mostly innocent, with 99.9% of them having nothing to do with the WTC attack.

Nor do you have any other of your fact right.
Almost immediately bin Laden left Afghanistan and went to Pakistan.
So there was NEVER any justification for attacking Afghanistan at all.
We totally got everything wrong, and murdered hundreds of thousands of innocents.

It is the US that is evil, murders innocents, commits massive war crimes, and should be utterly destroyed.

I disagree.
The US being in Afghanistan at all was totally criminal.
There then can be no conditions, or any "prisoner exchanges".
We simply had to leave and stop illegally incarcerating anyone.

All Biden had to do was arrange for the Taliban to join with our forces ahead of time, so that there would be no vacuum, no panic, etc.
It was entirely the fault of Biden that things went wrong.
The Taliban were trying to give assurances no one would face retribution, but Biden did nothing to ensure that message got out.
When he easily could have done by allowing the Taliban representatitves to give speeches.
Okay I accept that you disagree.

Doesn't change the facts that on Jan 20, 2021 when Biden became president he inherited a 20 year mess made even worse by Trumps non enforcement of the Doha Accords. You're pretending that the morale of the Afghan Army and Government we'd propped was not effected by the Skedaddle move he made by withdrawing so many troops without ensuring the condition of the Accord was met. In reality the major problem came when the Army deserted and so did their government. With friends like us who need enemies? But our Military persevered and got thing settled in a matter of days and they effectuated a huge airlift out.

Hey crap for brains, that would have turned the entire world against us. Further pproof that you don't know what you are talking about, gain. You and your "solution" would have expedited world war 3, yet you see nothing wrong with that.

Thankfully, you have no power to pursue your idiotic plans. No one with any sanity listens to you.

Last edited:
Het crap for brains, that would have turned the entire world against us. Further pproof that you don't know what you are talking about, gain. You and your "solution" would have expedited world war 3, yet you see nothing wrong with that.

Thankfully, you have no power to pursue your idiotic plans. No one with any sanity listens to you.
Tell that to the three thousand people Al Qaeda killed on 9-11-01. Nobody in the world, well except for Islamic Extremists, would have raised a finger to that kind of retribution. A Nation building debacle, invading and occupying an oil rich Arab Nation that didn't attack us did more damage to our image in the world than swift retribution would have. Would have cost a lot less innocent lives too.

Tell that to the three thousand people Al Qaeda killed on 9-11-01. Nobody in the world, well except for Islamic Extremists, would have raised a finger to that kind of retribution. A Nation building debacle, invading and occupying an oil rich Arab Nation that didn't attack us did more damage to our image in the world than swift retribution would have. Would have cost a lot less innocent lives too.
Once again you prove your stupidity by trying to compare events that are unrelated with their predictability.

You truly have no brains to work with.

Once again you prove your stupidity by trying to compare events that are unrelated with their predictability.

You truly have no brains to work with.
You think the invasion and occupation of Afghanistan and Iraq are unrelated to the 9-11 attacks in 2001?

Hahahahaha. Poor Zippy.

They laughed at him then too didn't they? Since the Taliban never started the peace talks or a cease fire with the Afghans, why didn't Trump refuse to reduce our troop strength until they did?

"At least 369 pro-government forces and 212 civilians were killed in Afghanistan in October, marking the highest civilian death toll in a single month since September 2019."

The Taliban would never enter into peace talks with a more democratic Afghan government and waiting for that would have taken forever. More of an endless war. But Trump did threaten the Taliban within an inch of their lives and they knew he meant it if they interfered with that government or a peaceful troop withdrawal.

Trump gave us the closest thing to world peace I have ever experienced in my long life. Biden not only has us funneling billions and billions plus man power into what could be another endless war and closer to World War III and/or nuclear war than anybody thought possible in two short years.

The Taliban would never enter into peace talks with a more democratic Afghan government and waiting for that would have taken forever. More of an endless war. But Trump did threaten the Taliban within an inch of their lives and they knew he meant it if they interfered with that government or a peaceful troop withdrawal.

Trump gave us the closest thing to world peace I have ever experienced in my long life. Biden not only has us funneling billions and billions plus man power into what could be another endless war and closer to World War III and/or nuclear war than anybody thought possible in two short years.
So the announcement hailing the Doha Accords and our conditional withdrawal was just another TrumpyPhibe? Another lie? Those 6 conditions and they way the Taliban ignored them was okay because they didn't shoot at us on the way out (#7)?

So you're okay with Russians conquering territory of their neighbors now? Biden shocked the world, and Russians, by tightening the NATO coalition who is making Putin pay for his war of aggression.

You think the invasion and occupation of Afghanistan and Iraq are unrelated to the 9-11 attacks in 2001?

Hahahahaha. Poor Zippy.
Afghanistan was the result of the Taliban attacking New York. If you could have predicted this attack and had warned of it, you would be a hero instead of an idiot liar.

As for the rest of your post, stupid and untrue as usual from you.
Okay I accept that you disagree.

Doesn't change the facts that on Jan 20, 2021 when Biden became president he inherited a 20 year mess made even worse by Trumps non enforcement of the Doha Accords. You're pretending that the morale of the Afghan Army and Government we'd propped was not effected by the Skedaddle move he made by withdrawing so many troops without ensuring the condition of the Accord was met. In reality the major problem came when the Army deserted and so did their government. With friends like us who need enemies? But our Military persevered and got thing settled in a matter of days and they effectuated a huge airlift out.
We are all amazed that you disagree with facts. It is what you always do in the attempt to further your idiotic attempts at changing the truth.

So the announcement hailing the Doha Accords and our conditional withdrawal was just another TrumpyPhibe? Another lie? Those 6 conditions and they way the Taliban ignored them was okay because they didn't shoot at us on the way out (#7)?

So you're okay with Russians conquering territory of their neighbors now? Biden shocked the world, and Russians, by tightening the NATO coalition who is making Putin pay for his war of aggression.
Good lord. The reading dysfunction of the hard core left is getting worse. I blame modern education mostly controlled by the hard core left.

Afghanistan was the result of the Taliban attacking New York. If you could have predicted this attack and had warned of it, you would be a hero instead of an idiot liar.

As for the rest of your post, stupid and untrue as usual from you.

We are all amazed that you disagree with facts. It is what you always do in the attempt to further your idiotic attempts at changing the truth.

The Taliban didn't attack New York. That's a fact.

Forum List

Back