Whose fault is it really?

nah it was the election

nab it was the election. We had over 5k troops there still at the time of these surges
Not in combat we didn't. We were suppling air support for the Afghan Army only. It was our impending departure and just the lack of us on the field of battle that emboldened the Taliban. That and the fact that our withdrawal was happening despite the Taliban continuing their war on the Afghan Government and Army.

nah it was clear. we didn’t have to leave. xiden did anyway cause rhe ignored it

the world loved the agreement, sadly rhe dembots put xiden in charge and the peace path was lost and we wanted rhe contempt of your queen

The world was appalled at the agreement, because Trump completely abandon. The American backed Afghan government by refusing them a seat at the negotiating table. This was a clear signal to the Taliban that they had won the war.

The rest of the world was similarly appalled when Trump abandoned the Kurds in Northern Syria. The Kurds had lead the battle to defeat ISIS when the US refused to send troops into Syria, based on US promises of protection.

But not only did Trump abandon your Afghan allies to the Taliban, he revoked the visa program for translators and locals who worked with US forces. So they were trapped in Afghanistan, with no way out.

Even when Biden found them transport, they had to be taken to Kuwait and other Middle Eastern countries, because there was no program under which they could be admitted to the US.

Unlike good little Pavlovian dogs, when Fox News rang the bell on that one you all came running here, talking about all the local allies that Joe Biden, abandoned in Afghanistan.

The Agreement which surrendered the country to the Taliban, was negotiated and signed by Donald Trump. All of the troop drawdowns and closing of military bases happened before Biden’s inauguration.

Biden had to send 3000 troops back into Afghanistan to complete the airlift and final withdrawal in some things that approach an orderly fashion.

Joe Biden completed the final withdrawal of forces under the Agreement but didn’t negotiate it or sign it.
The agreement didn't surrender the country to the taliban...in fact just the opposite. It called for peace talks between Afghan and the Taliban. Try again...another swing and a miss.

hanaha no they didn't....there were 2500 US troops and bases still there when Xiden took office, not to mention our allies had forces there...stop lying

The world was appalled at the agreement, because Trump completely abandon. The American backed Afghan government by refusing them a seat at the negotiating table. This was a clear signal to the Taliban that they had won the war.

The rest of the world was similarly appalled when Trump abandoned the Kurds in Northern Syria. The Kurds had lead the battle to defeat ISIS when the US refused to send troops into Syria, based on US promises of protection.

But not only did Trump abandon your Afghan allies to the Taliban, he revoked the visa program for translators and locals who worked with US forces. So they were trapped in Afghanistan, with no way out.

Even when Biden found them transport, they had to be taken to Kuwait and other Middle Eastern countries, because there was no program under which they could be admitted to the US.

Unlike good little Pavlovian dogs, when Fox News rang the bell on that one you all came running here, talking about all the local allies that Joe Biden, abandoned in Afghanistan.
Nope the UN signed off on the agreement...another lie

United States-Taliban deal: UN welcomes efforts to reach political settlement in Afghanistan​

Via a statement released by his spokesperson, Stéphane Dujarric, UN Secretary-General António Guterres commended efforts to achieve a "lasting political settlement" in Afghanistan. "Today's events in Doha and Kabul mark an important development in this regard", he said.

You had no one there after September 11th. The moment you were gone, the Taliban went after anyone who would worked for US forces and their families.
yes, that was after XIDEN withdrew....this is true....Xiden surrrendered.

Not in combat we didn't. We were suppling air support for the Afghan Army only. It was our impending departure and just the lack of us on the field of battle that emboldened the Taliban. That and the fact that our withdrawal was happening despite the Taliban continuing their war on the Afghan Government and Army.
True, they weren't fighting and dying...thanks to Trump's amazing leadership.

US troops didn't start dying again til Xiden's surrender.

the taliban won big time when xiden got elected

the world suffered, the poor women of afghan suffered…

frankly xiden’s surrender was a key reason why putin knew it was the right time to invade ukraine again
I agree. I 100% believe that if Trump was President right now, we would have left a peaceful Afghanistan, there would have been no war between Russia and the Ukraine, China, North Korea, Iran would not be saber rattling, Mexico would still be stopping the migrants at their southern border, and we would still be enjoying the closest thing to world peace I've ever experienced in my lifetime.

I cannot think of one single thing Biden has done that has made any of our lives better and he has done a whole lot of stuff that has made our lives more difficult.

The agreement didn't surrender the country to the taliban...in fact just the opposite. It called for peace talks between Afghan and the Taliban. Try again...another swing and a miss.

hanaha no they didn't....there were 2500 US troops and bases still there when Xiden took office, not to mention our allies had forces there...stop lying

I said there were 2500 troops left there up thread and Biden had to send in 3000 to shore up the forces. We’ve had this discussion before. 2500 troops wasn’t enough to hold the airport. They used to do the evaluation’s. That’s why they had to send back 3000 troops.

Once the Afghan government fled the country, and without the technical support of the US troops that Trump withdrew, the Afghan forces laid down their weapons and surrendered.

Last but not least, the Agreement called for ALL US troop to be gone by June 2nd. Biden didn’t complete his withdrawal until September 11.

Everything that Trump did before he left office, insuref that Biden would be left with a big steaming mess to deal getting out of Afghanistan.

Everything that Biden kid after he took over saved lives.

I said there were 2500 troops left there up thread and Biden had to send in 3000 to shore up the forces. We’ve had this discussion before. 2500 troops wasn’t enough to hold the airport. They used to do the evaluation’s. That’s why they had to send back 3000 troops.

Once the Afghan government fled the country, and without the technical support of the US troops that Trump withdrew, the Afghan forces laid down their weapons and surrendered.

Last but not least, the Agreement called for ALL US troop to be gone by June 2nd. Biden didn’t complete his withdrawal until September 11.

Everything that Trump did before he left office, insuref that Biden would be left with a big steaming mess to deal getting out of Afghanistan.

Everything that Biden kid after he took over saved lives.
No he didn't...the military told him to keep the 2500...that's it. Stop lying.

"I will give you my honest opinion, and my honest opinion and view shaped my recommendation [to the president]," McKenzie said. "I recommended that we maintain 2,500 troops in Afghanistan,"

True, they weren't fighting and dying...thanks to Trump's amazing leadership.

US troops didn't start dying again til Xiden's surrender.
You mean 13 who died in a ISIS suicide bomber attack? That political hit job on the POTUS is part and parcel for the New Republican's. We use to stand behind our president when we get attacked overseas. Not anymore, the Neo-GOP changed that in 2012.

You can call his near unconditional withdrawal amazing if you want. An amazing back stab that our media ignored. It's more of a Benedict Donald moment if you ask me.

You mean 13 who died in a ISIS suicide bomber attack? That political hit job on the POTUS is part and parcel for the New Republican's. We use to stand behind our president when we get attacked overseas. Not anymore, the Neo-GOP changed that in 2012.

You can call his near unconditional withdrawal amazing if you want. An amazing back stab that our media ignored. It's more of a Benedict Donald moment if you ask me.
Yes, those 13 that died due to Xiden's surrender....the ones that had to go back in, because Xiden abdonated our allies and citizens.

Their blood is on his hands, and all those that supported him

Trump told the Taliban that if they interfered in any way with the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan or with the duly installed government, retaliation would be quick, certain, disastrous for the Taliban. And they knew he meant it.
They laughed at him then too didn't they? Since the Taliban never started the peace talks or a cease fire with the Afghans, why didn't Trump refuse to reduce our troop strength until they did?

"At least 369 pro-government forces and 212 civilians were killed in Afghanistan in October, marking the highest civilian death toll in a single month since September 2019."

Yes, those 13 that died due to Xiden's surrender....the ones that had to go back in, because Xiden abdonated our allies and citizens.

Their blood is on his hands, and all those that supported him

They had to re-deploy troops because Trump withdrew too many and got little to no concession from the Taliban when he did.

After 20 years of that failed nation building exercise, we all have blood on our hands. Trump has more than Biden. Obama has more than Trump, and Bush tops them all.

They had to re-deploy troops because Trump withdrew too many and got little to no concession from the Taliban when he did.

After 20 years of that failed nation building exercise, we all have blood on our hands. Trump has more than Biden. Obama has more than Trump, and Bush tops them all.
hahha why do you continue to lie? Trump left 2500 troops there, that's the number the military told Xiden to leave...he ignored them and the agreement and surrendered.

Try again.

hahha why do you continue to lie? Trump left 2500 troops there, that's the number the military told Xiden to leave...he ignored them and the agreement and surrendered.

Try again.
The truce was the only thing keeping those 2500 from being attacked. It was not a sustainable force level when the truce expired. The truce was set to end 14 months after the signing of the accords, May 1st, and so was our occupation. He ignored their advice to stay in Afghanistan because it would require more that 2500 troops and going back to war with the Taliban, according to the generals testimony.

The truce was the only thing keeping those 2500 from being attacked. It was not a sustainable force level when the truce expired. The truce was set to end 14 months after the signing of the accords, May 1st, and so was our occupation. He ignored their advice to stay in Afghanistan because it would require more that 2500 troops and going back to war with the Taliban, according to the generals testimony.
i fail to see your point..trump keep them safe…ok

xiden didn’t

I couldn’t refute your claim? You couldn’t prove your claim! :rolleyes-41:
And you couldn't disprove it. As usual for a democrat. We are supposed to just believe your lies because you said it. As stated, you are pathetic and a liberal liar.

Forum List

Back