Whose fault is it really?

The Taliban didn't attack New York. That's a fact.
Better recheck the definition of what a "fact" is. Read anything about the attack. You won't because it would prove just how wrong you are. And stupid.

And you couldn't disprove it. As usual for a democrat. We are supposed to just believe your lies because you said it. As stated, you are pathetic and a liberal liar.
What was my lie? Can you even remembe? I had to look back to see what started your rant. Seems you took exception to my calling aTrump a liar. Well, as they say, “truth hurts”, get used to it. :cool-45:

What was my lie? Can you even remembe? I had to look back to see what started your rant. Seems you took exception to my calling aTrump a liar. Well, as they say, “truth hurts”, get used to it. :cool-45:
Especially when it is not truth. That is what are living on. Lie after lie and you still listen.

Have you ever heard of Joe Biden admitting something was his fault or just trying to blame it on others?

Whose fault?

Bush & Obama for mission creep.

Trump for negotiating with the Taliban behind the Afghan government's back.

Biden for initially pushing back the date of withdrawal because reasons and then figuring out too late it was a clusterfuck.

Nobody escapes blame.

Whose fault?

Biden for initially pushing back the date of withdrawal because reasons and then figuring out too late it was a clusterfuck.

Nobody escapes blame.
You forgot Bush, for going into Iraq before Afghanistan was taken care of.

Your "lie" is the majority of your posts. You are just to immature to admit it. As you say, the truth hursts and you continue to show it with your posts.

Whose fault?

Nobody escapes blame.
Veering from the topic. Have you ever heard of Biden admitting a mistake?

Try to stay on topic.

Really all the leaders sound the same that way, with rhetoric against the other political side while things are not getting better while we keep voting.

No, but I don't care. Most politicians don't.
But bumbling Biden got elected by declaring he would have the most transparent and honest administration ever. A lie from the start and he blames anyone who points out that he has lied about that.

Really all the leaders sound the same that way, with rhetoric against the other political side while things are not getting better while we keep voting.
To a point, yes. But Biden has a habit of lying about his policies and actions and passing the blame even before he makes his statement on any given subject, unlike other politicians.

Forum List

Back