Whose going to pay for that wall?

Who's going to pay?

I will.

Gladly.

So would any decent American.

Someone who's so stupid that they're unaware "whose" is a possessive adjective is unlikely to be aware of very much at all, let alone know anything about immigration law or national security.

Imbecile.

Mexico will in the due course of time. They won't outright of course, and we can't wait 10 years, the wall will be built starting next year then the cost recouped from Mexico over time from increased trade costs. They really have no choice, without the USA, they are done.

So you were a skater. Do you recall all of these?

giphy.gif

Q. Why don't Republicans and pseudo conservatives care

A1. They are hypocrites on steroids

A2. Trump is not black.

Who's going to pay?

I will.

Gladly.

Someone who's so stupid that they're unaware "whose" is a possessive adjective is unlikely to be aware of very much at all, let alone know anything about immigration law or national security.

Imbecile.

Mexico will in the due course of time. They won't outright of course, and we can't wait 10 years, the wall will be built starting next year then the cost recouped from Mexico over time from increased trade costs. They really have no choice, without the USA, they are done.

Really, don't be too sure about that. T was speaking literally that Mexico will pay for the wall. He lied and you love it. Raise tariffs and guess who pays more , the taxpayers in the US.

You're an idiot. Mexico WILL pay for the wall, but no thinking person ever thought Trump meant that Mexico was going to hand us 6 billion dollars or whatever outright FIRST then we would build it. If you ever listened to his many speeches on that matter at campaign rallies on the road, he made that completely clear over and over. Whatever it costs us to build that wall we will ultimately get back from Mexico in additional trade revenue to pay us back for it once Trump renegotiates his trade agreements with Mexico as with most everyone else. He must have stated that 50 times during his election, which goes to show how much you know.
You must be the idiot. Why did Drumpf beg the Mexican president to pay for the wall and the beg him not to tell the media he said hell no?

Who's going to pay?

I will.

Gladly.

Imbecile.

Really, don't be too sure about that. T was speaking literally that Mexico will pay for the wall. He lied and you love it. Raise tariffs and guess who pays more , the taxpayers in the US.

You're an idiot. Mexico WILL pay for the wall, but no thinking person ever thought Trump meant that Mexico was going to hand us 6 billion dollars or whatever outright FIRST then we would build it. If you ever listened to his many speeches on that matter at campaign rallies on the road, he made that completely clear over and over. Whatever it costs us to build that wall we will ultimately get back from Mexico in additional trade revenue to pay us back for it once Trump renegotiates his trade agreements with Mexico as with most everyone else. He must have stated that 50 times during his election, which goes to show how much you know.

Apparently the idiots no the left thought Mexico was going to write a check.
Thats exactly what Drumpf begged Mexico to do. Face it he lied to you idiots and you are trying to save face.

Who's going to pay?

I will.

Gladly.

Imbecile.

Apparently the idiots no the left thought Mexico was going to write a check.
Thats exactly what Drumpf begged Mexico to do. Face it he lied to you idiots and you are trying to save face.

That's not what he said. Since he wasn't speaking in ebonics, perhaps that's why your black ass didn't understand.

Who's going to pay?

I will.

Gladly.

Imbecile.

You must be the idiot. Why did Drumpf beg the Mexican president to pay for the wall and the beg him not to tell the media he said hell no?
---------------------------------------------- i can't answer and won't even try to answer rumors Ace . That being said , its my hope that YOU and i pay for the wall and then jusy go after shorty 'nieto' for the money . No rigamarole , just pay for the wall and then crush the 'mex' Ace .

lots of ways to get the money out of the 'mex' so no reason to be concerned Ace .

Who's going to pay?

I will.

Gladly.

Imbecile.

---------------------------------------------- i can't answer and won't even try to answer rumors Ace . That being said , its my hope that YOU and i pay for the wall and then jusy go after shorty 'nieto' for the money . No rigamarole , just pay for the wall and then crush the 'mex' Ace .
I never asked you anything about a rumor. I hope your hope never comes true. I hope its realized there are way more important things to spend money on besides building a dumb wall for the illiterates that elected the carnival barker Drumps emotional well being.

I never asked you anything about a rumor. I hope your hope never comes true. I hope its realized there are way more important things to spend money on besides building a dumb wall for the illiterates that elected the carnival barker Drumps emotional well being.

The more important things don't include spending more on you blacks that refuse to quit having bastard babies and refuse to work.

------------------------------------------------- And what this got to do with unemployed Ace . Hey read my post again , my post simply describes what i HOPE happens Ace .

ou must be the idiot. Why did Drumpf beg the Mexican president

You call me an idiot while you cannot even spell Trump! How do I comment on a fraction of a conversation that not only did I not hear all of, but was never meant to hear at all? Obviously, no one is JUMPING at the prospect of helping Trump build a border wall, and that alone says A LOT. One way or another, Trump will build the wall and get the revenue reimbursed through future trading with Mexico if humanly possible. But then, Obama swore that the FIRST THING he would do in office is close Guantanamo, and last I checked, IT'S STILL OPEN. It really sucks that the president isn't a dictator and cannot get everything he wants when other branches of government fight you, huh?

I would much sooner accept a few small lies from Trump than a THOUSAND BIG LIES from Obama! His whole administration was a lie! From sun up to sun down, from beginning to election right through to the very last day, 24/7, his WHOLE LIFE, even his place of birth, his real name, his college records and his social security number are a fiction!

yep , Club Gitmo is still open eh ?? TRUMP is the best President i have seen in watching politics for these last 30 - 40 years or so since i realized that the USA is decaying . No matter what , Trump seems American to me and reminds me of old guys , Americans that i knew growing up . And to me , i think that TRUMP knows what he is doing as regards the WALL .

ou must be the idiot. Why did Drumpf beg the Mexican president

You call me an idiot while you cannot even spell Trump! How do I comment on a fraction of a conversation that not only did I not hear all of, but was never meant to hear at all? Obviously, no one is JUMPING at the prospect of helping Trump build a border wall, and that alone says A LOT. One way or another, Trump will build the wall and get the revenue reimbursed through future trading with Mexico if humanly possible. But then, Obama swore that the FIRST THING he would do in office is close Guantanamo, and last I checked, IT'S STILL OPEN. It really sucks that the president isn't a dictator and cannot get everything he wants when other branches of government fight you, huh?
Youre an idiot if you thought i was trying to spell his changed name. His family name is Drumpf. Rhymes with rump.

There are plenty of people that want to help. Typically your inbred poor white trash racist.

The point was that Drumpf swore up and down Mexico would pay for the wall and now he wants to tax american citizens. He is a carnival barker that fooled his illiterate followers.

TRUMP was just on tv with the Finnish President . Wall came up and President Trump , yeah , the 'mex' will pay one way or the other . You and 'I ' will / may pay for the WALL , then we'll kick 'mex' azz financially so save your pennies Ace .

TRUMP was just on tv with the Finnish President . Wall came up and President Trump , yeah , the 'mex' will pay one way or the other . You and 'I ' will / may pay for the WALL , then we'll kick 'mex' azz financially so save your pennies Ace .
Not my problem he changed his story to save face. Unlike his illiterate followers I remember exactly what Drumpf said. Should I post a video of it or will that cause you to experience cognitive dissonance?

Not my problem he changed his story to save face. Unlike his illiterate followers I remember exactly what Drumpf said. Should I post a video of it or will that cause you to experience cognitive dissonance?

Big tuff man hey. What happened to the Art of the Deal. Oh shoot, he can't threaten to sue the Mex Pres.

------------------------------------------------------------- YOU are silly , mex will pay for WALL one way or the other ACE . But hey , i don't care who pays , i want the WALL built for all the practical reasons that TRUMP , I and others point out . But hey , i also want the WALL built as an insult or poke in the eye to 'mexico' Ace . Ya think that the 'palis' are annoyed by the Israeli Wall ?? Just wait , watch and see the 'mex' reaction to the TRUMP WALL Ace . :afro:

Why do we need a wall? Arrest, trial, prison, loss of business for any employer knowingly hiring an illegal (Canadians too).

I've done my part. I've dropped a dime on numerous business competitors.

If Sheriff Joe would have done this he wouldn't have been convicted. Of course he would have lost his political support.

Forum List

Back