Why A "Good Guy with a Gun" is Bullshit

Once again with the "right back at ya" response, how droll.
Ok miss manners.

Uh oh! you used the wrong pronoun! Shouldn't that cause your progressive twat ass to suffer a micro-aggression paradox and exit the continuum? (one can only hope)
Yawn. ..

You've been outclassed, take some advice.

Yawn, btw max wins .
As always you were lost before you started.

Not taking the advice, figures as much.

Yes. Lol because I've never said or supported any thing you are falsely proclaiming.
The best part is you don't even realize how fucking silly your yammering is.

Yeah, I mean, this is your very first post in this thread..

drunk-1045137_1280.jpg
More obsession.

Ok miss manners.

Uh oh! you used the wrong pronoun! Shouldn't that cause your progressive twat ass to suffer a micro-aggression paradox and exit the continuum? (one can only hope)
Yawn. ..

Yawn, btw max wins .

You're in no position to give advice.

Yawn. ..

Yawn, btw max wins .

Lol. A person in your condition should take all the advice they could get.

Yawn, btw max wins .

yawn.
This coming from a guy who plays with his own feces.

Various news reports have shown security videos in stores where criminals with guns are stopped by CCW holders in shootouts. Bottom line, to try and run/hide, you are more likely to become a victim/statistic, as police are always a "reactionary" force that come after the victims start piling up. Better to take your chances, hold up and if you see the active shooter, take him/her out.

Various news reports have shown security videos in stores where criminals with guns are stopped by CCW holders in shootouts. Bottom line, to try and run/hide, you are more likely to become a victim/statistic, as police are always a "reactionary" force that come after the victims start piling up. Better to take your chances, hold up and if you see the active shooter, take him/her out.
another never fired a gun lazy boy strategist,

My 23 years in the military says otherwise, retard.

My 23 years in the military says otherwise, retard.
really ? your word is not evidence of service.
besides shooting at the range is not the same as shooting at people.

Yawn, btw max wins .

yawn.

Actually I work in wastewater treatment, so technically I work with other people's feces.

It pays well.

Have you seen Terror At the Mall.....the Kenyan attack by muslim terrorists...if you watch that documentary you can see how so many of the victims could have survived if they had guns.....the video of the terrorists walking up and executing unarmed civilians hiding behind counters and under displays...and being murdered........shows that anti gunner have no idea what they are talking about.

Yawn, btw max wins .

yawn.

Actually I work in wastewater treatment, so technically I work with other people's feces.

It pays well.
Nothing technical about it.
You play with shit.
Not surprising.

yawn.

It pays well.
You play with shit.
Not surprising.

Actually I manage construction projects that are designed to improve the efficiency of the wastewater treatment process, in particular the removal of Nitrogen based compounds. Earlier I did research that led to the above mentioned construction projects.

As for you, I would guess you have some degree that has more applicability to being a Starbucks Barista than anything that can contribute to society.

But keep at it making fun of me for being an Engineer and having a meaningful and rewarding job. That will work....

Have you seen Terror At the Mall.....the Kenyan attack by muslim terrorists...if you watch that documentary you can see how so many of the victims could have survived if they had guns.....the video of the terrorists walking up and executing unarmed civilians hiding behind counters and under displays...and being murdered........shows that anti gunner have no idea what they are talking about.
False!
I've seen it.
And the "trained" shooters didn't do a whole lot better.
Doesn't speak well for untrained citizens with guns.

False!
I've seen it.

You mean the Kenyan police.........I thought you said "Trained" shooters.......

And lying behind the counter in a coffee bar......while a terrorist casually walks up and executes you....as you see on the video...had they had guns they could have killed the guy....

yawn.

It pays well.
You play with shit.
Not surprising.

Actually I manage construction projects that are designed to improve the efficiency of the wastewater treatment process, in particular the removal of Nitrogen based compounds. Earlier I did research that led to the above mentioned construction projects.

As for you, I would guess you have some degree that has more applicability to being a Starbucks Barista than anything that can contribute to society.

But keep at it making fun of me for being an Engineer and having a meaningful and rewarding job. That will work....
As always you are wrong.
I have a master's degree in technology theatre .
In other words I'm also an engineer with 30 years experience.
I've made and spent more money than you will ever earn
I've been places you can only imagine.
I've lived more in one day than you ever will.
One of us is a pretentious asshole and it's not me.

False!
I've seen it.

You mean the Kenyan police.........I thought you said "Trained" shooters.......

And lying behind the counter in a coffee bar......while a terrorist casually walks up and executes you....as you see on the video...had they had guns they could have killed the guy....
But they didn't and citizen gunslingers would do no better.
Fail.

yawn.

It pays well.
You play with shit.
Not surprising.

As always you are wrong.
I have a master's degree in technology theatre .
In other words I'm also an engineer with 30 years experience.
I've made and spent more money than you will ever earn
I've been places you can only imagine.
I've lived more in one day than you ever will.
One of us is a pretentious asshole and it's not me.

Okay little guy.....time for bed.....tell your nanny to get off of her Iphone and change your diaper..........then it's sleepy time for you.....

Forum List

Back