Why Adam pbuh was sent to Earth?

Rehmani

VIP Member
Jul 31, 2014
Adam pbuh was sent to Earth for his personal need, possibly to attend the toilet. If this is the case then its mean, our Earth is a toilet. Means we are not here for ever. Our destiny is Heaven. We have to fight for it not to each other.

Adam was kicked out of eden because he went against god's wishes that he not have sex with the woman. Sort of like the 72 male virgins that you're going to get.

Life is considered a "bad Camping trip" and if you are lucky, you'
ll end up in heaven
Bad comping trip sound like adventure means then you have to choose the right way and do the right thing, luck is always there if we are selecting the right choices and doing the right things. It is also means you are kicked out from the star gate to protect heaven from the shit so we have to avoid the shit gate too.

Adam was kicked out of eden because he went against god's wishes that he not have sex with the woman. Sort of like the 72 male virgins that you're going to get.
You are also kicked out from the heaven to protect the heave from the shit means we have to avoid the shit gate as well.

You are also kicked out from the heaven to protect the heave from the shit means we have to avoid the shit gate as well.
You don't have the aothority to kick me out of heaven. Now go hug your camel.

You don't have the aothority to kick me out of heaven. Now go hug your camel.
Yes, you are right I don't have authority at all and I am sorry for it.

Adam pbuh was sent to Earth for his personal need, possibly to attend the toilet. If this is the case then its mean, our Earth is a toilet. Means we are not here for ever. Our destiny is Heaven. We have to fight for it not to each other.

Funny: So, Adam “PBUH” was Muslim? Adam is a HEBREW name. Koran simply copied Adam from the Bible. Oh and BTW, Koran forgot to copy Adam’s wife’s name Eve Oops, not so infallible!

Adam came to earth that man might be. Men are that they might have joy

Adam came to earth that man might be. Men are that they might have joy

Pay attention: Adam is a Hebrew word for man. Koran simply copied Adam from the Bible, but forgot Eve’s name. Koran is perfect? Not even close!

Adam was sent to earth to pop Eve's cherry. Not an apple.

Forum List

Back