Why again do left wingers believe taxing corporations more is helpful to the middle class?

And the government can't function cause it'll be broke.

Brilliant!

Go away, adults are talking.

Spare me your snide remarks. When you claim a for profit company making $600 billion is "inefficient" your claim that adults are talking is laughable.

"For profit" for medical care. It should not be a "for profit" industry, by definition. Profiting off of suffering is anathema to being human, and civilized.

Horse manure. Should farmers make a profit? The profit off of people starving otherwise. Should clothing manufacturers make a profit? Housing manufacturers?

All profits are made off of fulfilling human wants and needs. The theory that medical treatment is some special category is so stupid that only snowflakes would swallow it.
Ask them about evil pharmaceutical companies. Ask them how much money those companies invest in researching new drugs for dreaded diseases. Now, ask them whether or not the profit motive plays any part in the BILLIONS those companies spend. Ask them how many useful drugs have been invented in countries without the profit motive. Watch them as they squirm in their bullshit.

Yeah, the profit motive has been TERRRRific. Billions going into curing Donald Trump's limp dick, yet we can't make inroads on cancer.

Thanks for the perfect example of why you're wrong.

4233186-polio-vaccine-jonas-salk-quote.jpg

Oh, and one more teaching moment:

In addition to the inaccuracy of your statement about spending billions to develop treatment for ED and the inability to make inroads against cancer, your use of Trump as the sole beneficiary is laughable. ED effects 30-50% of men between the ages of 40 and 70. So your dismissal of it as a treatment for rich white guys shows your own ignorance more than any failings of for profit medical research.

evidence please!
Why would higher profits mean more jobs? The only thing that creates jobs is demand for a product. Without demand higher profits only mean more income
dude, the mere fact that you ask such a stupid statement is amazing. How does one make a profit? you think they just sit on their asses or do you supposed profit means big sales? you tell me, but with big sales means more need, which in turns means more jobs. so yes, more profits can mean more jobs. It may also include new stores or shops depending on the business and with that management, and subordinates. it's fking simple.
The left truly believe the notion of profit is evil. Not kidding

For health care? Yes.

What sort of healthcare? Would making a profit on elective surgery be evil? Would making a profit treating STDs someone catches by not taking very simple steps to avoid them, be evil? Would making a profit on treating heart disease caused by diet and sedentary lifestyle be evil?
There should be no profit at all, for ANY type of health care

Why would higher profits mean more jobs? The only thing that creates jobs is demand for a product. Without demand higher profits only mean more income
dude, the mere fact that you ask such a stupid statement is amazing. How does one make a profit? you think they just sit on their asses or do you supposed profit means big sales? you tell me, but with big sales means more need, which in turns means more jobs. so yes, more profits can mean more jobs. It may also include new stores or shops depending on the business and with that management, and subordinates. it's fking simple.

For health care? Yes.

What sort of healthcare? Would making a profit on elective surgery be evil? Would making a profit treating STDs someone catches by not taking very simple steps to avoid them, be evil? Would making a profit on treating heart disease caused by diet and sedentary lifestyle be evil?

What about medical research? Should that be nonprofit as well?

For health care? Yes.

yes

Hardly. Corporations are constantly trying to decrease their labor costs for the sake of higher profits.
evidence please!

If I'm taxed on my income, why shouldn't a corporation be taxed on its income?
Because a corporation isn't an individual. The individuals get taxed you stupid fk

evidence please!

Because a corporation isn't an individual. The individuals get taxed you stupid fk
Romney told us a corporation was a person

Why again do left wingers believe taxing corporations more is helpful to the middle class

for the same reason Trump believes taxing foreign businesses that import to the US will raise revenue and balance the trade deficit ?
Huh?

He's wrong. Look up incorporating on the thingy called the internet

evidence please!

For health care? Yes.

The leftist wishes to be a waste of our time they are so fking stupid

You tell him, chief

You tell him, chief
Who's he?

Pass the Fair Tax Act. Then everyone pays the same rate, and no one pays tax on what it takes to survive.

Brilliant!

Spare me your snide remarks. When you claim a for profit company making $600 billion is "inefficient" your claim that adults are talking is laughable.

"For profit" for medical care. It should not be a "for profit" industry, by definition. Profiting off of suffering is anathema to being human, and civilized.

Horse manure. Should farmers make a profit? The profit off of people starving otherwise. Should clothing manufacturers make a profit? Housing manufacturers?

All profits are made off of fulfilling human wants and needs. The theory that medical treatment is some special category is so stupid that only snowflakes would swallow it.
Ask them about evil pharmaceutical companies. Ask them how much money those companies invest in researching new drugs for dreaded diseases. Now, ask them whether or not the profit motive plays any part in the BILLIONS those companies spend. Ask them how many useful drugs have been invented in countries without the profit motive. Watch them as they squirm in their bullshit.

Fine . Get government out of the drug biz . Of course that means no patent protection. Let the knock offs fly!!! Free market and all.

Brilliant!

Fine . Get government out of the drug biz . Of course that means no patent protection. Let the knock offs fly!!! Free market and all.
Huh?

Huh?

Let's cut to the chase . Everyone complains that the gov is ruining healthcare . Picking on the poor drug companies . Well fine . Let the drug companies fend for themselves .

Trying, always trying to figure this out. Trust me, they won't have an answer that makes any sense. They follow the same cliches that they need to "tax the rich" and "feed the poor."

Taxing corporations large amounts somehow is good for the middle class?

Do they know that when corporations are taxed less that it leads to more jobs, more jobs lead to more money stimulating the economy and more economic growth.

Do they have any other cliche or something original rather than this notion that trickle down does not work? They believe Reaganomics was bad for this country?

They actually use the notion "trickle up." Someone ought to tell them things don't trickle up. It is literally impossible and they should maybe get their own term and stop using phrases that make zero sense.

So, get ready for complete bullshit from them and more left wing marxist talking points. Nothing original.
It's one of the ways we keep the income gap from getting too big. The other way is to unionize. The third is to limit the cheap labor that floods the American free market.

Trumps only doing good for 1 out of 3

For health care? Yes.

yes

So you expect researchers and research companies to spend millions of dollars out of the goodness of their heart?

And when their research does not yield anything worthwhile, as is often the case, the company should just eat the loss?

You must be insane to believe that theory will work.
The lobbyists will put in alternate tax deductions to allow the wealthy and corporations to get more tax credits.
If a flat tax would benefit them now, don't you think it would have passed decades ago. Yes it would.

To quote "the peemesiter" , the system is rigged. Having thousands if not tens of thousands of lobbyists to help write corporate tax laws, gives them the ability to slant the situation.
If you cannot see the flaw in that you are not very astute.

because they have armies of Tax Lawyers that can hide their earnings, either their own, or the ones provided by the Studios.

Some Multi-franchise owner pulling in $250k a year? not so much.
You should talk about anyone hiding their taxes, after you elected Rump

Why do you imply wrongdoing? They have the best lawyers money can pay for.

It's all legit, and all part of the game. Taxes for thee and not for me.

Then go with a flat tax and be done with it.

There will always be taxes, the idea is to make the process as transparent and simple as possible.

Huh?

Let's cut to the chase . Everyone complains that the gov is ruining healthcare . Picking on the poor drug companies . Well fine . Let the drug companies fend for themselves .

So you want to close the patent office and remove all protections for companies operating in the US? Yeah, that will help the economy when they all leave.

For health care? Yes.

Yes, only massive deficits !!!!!!
For the people comrades.....

Forum List

Back