🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why again doesn't England, Spain, France, Portugal and Norway have to answer for slavery here?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
It was the USA that ended it in less than 100 years after it had been going on for over 3 centuries on behalf of those specific countries.

Is it racist of me to ask this? We know the left will not address cause they never do address how African warlords and nations were complicate in the slave trade. Just pointing that fact out is racist, for no other reason other than it is a fact. Yes, facts are racist....to them.

So, do those European countries owe reparations and should the EU pay it?

No? Why? Please explain.

Last edited:
It was the USA that ended it in less than 100 years after it had been going on for over 3 centuries on behalf of those specific countries.

Is the racist of me to ask this? We know the left will not address cause they never do address how African warlords and nations were complicate in the slave trade. Just pointing that fact out is racist, for no other reason other than it is a fact. Yes, facts are racist....to them.

No? Why? Please explain.

If the US falls to the cultural Marxists in November by means of stolen election, then Western countries in Europe will go down like dominoes.

They curiously hate this question. It confuses them. They are not quite certain how to handle it.

If descendants of slaves were living there and those countries were celebrating the days of slavery ......the people would have a right to complain

Is it racist of me to ask this? We know the left will not address cause they never do address how African warlords and nations were complicate in the slave trade. Just pointing that fact out is racist, for no other reason other than it is a fact. Yes, facts are racist....to them.

No? Why? Please explain.

Please do not give them more stupid ideas.

Because the slavery charge and racism charge are just another tool for attacking our democracy....from within....

No? Why? Please explain.
You seriously comparing slavery in the US of that in Europe?
I know you guys have a bad education system, but didnt know it was that bad. OMG!!!

No? Why? Please explain.

Please do not give them more stupid ideas.
Actually, it is rhetorical. If we look at it, not one of their claims or virtue signaling BS is genuine. They don't care about slavery at all, only using it as a way for the cultural marxists to attack their greatest enemy.

They don't give one damn about blacks, only making them feel like victims in order to use them as political tools. If they are actual victims, all the better. Then they can prop up the scapegoat and attack. If they are not victims, and financially successful, they will do all they can by the power of group think to make them feel like victims. Over 40k black millionaires in this country, all have been free and given nothing but opportunity and they act like it has never been worse.

More than one reason actual Africans see black Americans as spoiled privileged ignorant idiots.

No? Why? Please explain.
I understand the others, but Norway? Were they involved in the slave trade?

No? Why? Please explain.
I understand the others, but Norway? Were they involved in the slave trade?
Maybe not. The Dutch is more like it.

No? Why? Please explain.

You left out Africa and the muslims in the north of Africa..who are still practicing slavery to this day.

No? Why? Please explain.

You left out Africa and the muslims in the north of Africa..who are still practicing slavery to this day.
Oh, I have brought up the Trans Sahara slave trade a lot. All to the deafening silence of the white liberal racist hypocrites like Mac and their black mental slaves like MarcAtl.

So, just wondered if we are going to blame whites and that is the problem, then what about those European countries that were responsible for the Trans Atlantic slave trade?

They want the United States to be responsible. Well it was the United States that stopped it. It was the United States that freed blacks, gave blacks opportunity, gave blacks rights and it is the flag that stands for that Republic that gives them all of those things. The flag they burn, spit on and kneel in front of.

However due to white cultural marxist propaganda, they cannot and most now WILL NOT SEE IT. So, they are nothing but WILLFUL mental slaves of their white liberal racists. Under relentless propaganda that will not be slowed down. Even the multi millionaire blacks remain in this perpetually enslaved state, all to their own demise.

All to the contempt of Africans who see them as the privileged ones. As I said, more than one reason Obama's brother cannot stand him.

Sad world, but they unknowingly prove the Bible that they will always reject as true, true.

Oh the irony.

No? Why? Please explain.

Oh, I have brought up the Trans Sahara slave trade a lot. All to the deafening silence of the white liberal racist hypocrites like Mac and their black mental slaves like MarcAtl.

So, just wondered if we are going to blame whites and that is the problem, then what about those European countries that were responsible for the Trans Atlantic slave trade?

They want the United States to be responsible. Well it was the United States that stopped it. It was the United States that freed blacks, gave blacks opportunity, gave blacks rights and it is the flag that stands for that Republic that gives them all of those things. The flag they burn, spit on and kneel in front of.

However due to white cultural marxist propaganda, they cannot and most now WILL NOT SEE IT. So, they are nothing but WILLFUL mental slaves of their white liberal racists. Under relentless propaganda that will not be slowed down. Even the multi millionaire blacks remain in this perpetually enslaved state, all to their own demise.

All to the contempt of Africans who see them as the privileged ones. As I said, more than one reason Obama's brother cannot stand him.

Sad world, but they unknowingly prove the Bible that they will always reject as true, true.

Oh the irony.
It was actually mostly the British that stopped the slave trade.

If descendants of slaves were living there and those countries were celebrating the days of slavery ......the people would have a right to complain
lol

Nice Straw man troll.........just as the riots are from Anger from that Straw man.

No one alive owned slaves in the country.........Now if we were discussing the Middle East......well they still buy and sell Human beings there...

Child sex rings sold here........Ask your buddies coming in from South of the Border along with the Cartels....

And you don't give a rip about it

No? Why? Please explain.
yes.

This is past the point of complaining. We may never agree on a foreign war if attacked again. Many people in our nation do not care if parts of it becomes scorched. Progs have been busy.

No? Why? Please explain.
Muslims are slave traders and they are still doing it in Africa to this day.
But, according to the Left they are an oppressed minority.

No? Why? Please explain.
yes.
How about the descendants of the Ottoman empire for the Barbary Coast slave trade? Should Istanbul be given back to the Christians after they stole Constantinople and proceeded to enslave around 2 million Europeans over 300 years?

Forum List

Back