Why all the fuss about transgenders?

Even with or without the added conflicts
over Transgender policy itself, this issue DOES affect Sports. Because genetically born female students and athletes may not be equally able to compete in some sports
without equal access to scholarships based on performance.
Sports is controversial but a very small part of the issue. Frankly, I do not know what the answer is to the issue of trans women in womens sports or eeven if it is a real threat to womens sports. But I do know that it has been zeroed in on by bigots to maline and condemn transwomen and that is disgusting and you have apparently been sucked into it.
No one is condemning transsexuals. The biological fact is that some are men and have an unfair advantage. The sport has Woman in front of it for a reason.
Good grief did you not get my point at all?

Last edited:
over Transgender policy itself, this issue DOES affect Sports. Because genetically born female students and athletes may not be equally able to compete in some sports
Sports is controversial but a very small part of the issue. Frankly, I do not know what the answer is to the issue of trans women in womens sports or eeven if it is a real threat to womens sports. But I do know that it has been zeroed in on by bigots to maline and condemn transwomen and that is disgusting and you have apparently been sucked into it.
No one is condemning transsexuals. The biological fact is that some are men and have an unfair advantage. The sport has Woman in front of it for a reason.
Good grief did not get my point at all?
I do not care about your point or transsexuals. I care women are being cheated and marginalized.

Transgenders make up about one half of 1% of the American population, yet Liberals, Conservatives, church and media groups argue and fight over this as if it's a life or death issue - It's not! Maybe it's time to start focusing on repairing our infrastructure, paying down our national debt, beating this virus, and educating our kids. :45:

Transgender population in the US
One complaint I hear of repeatedly is that the does don't want bucks in their restrooms even if the bucks have been castrated. Other complaints seem to center on politic'n for' special privileges' for transgenders.

Both of the clowns who authored that paper have strong anti trans bias

As does anyone who is not batshit crazy.

All that “having an anti trans bias” means is that one understands the biological distinction between men and women, and gives more credence to hard science than to the insane delusions of mentally- and morally-defective freaks.

It is not having an “anti trans bias” that would be prima faci proof of someone who is mentally fucked-up, and not to be regarded as credible on any subject.

Sports is controversial but a very small part of the issue.

No reason why it should be.

Men inherently have certain physical advantages, that make it nearly impossible for women to compete with them fairly in certain athletic endeavors. That's why we have separate sports for men and women.

Calling a man a “trans woman”, and letting him compete in women's athletic events against actual women, is cheating, plain and simple.

Last edited:
Both of the clowns who authored that paper have strong anti trans bias

As does anyone who is not batshit crazy.

All that “having an anti trans bias” means is that one understands the biological distinction between men and women, and gives more credence to hard science than to the insane delusions of mentally- and morally-defective freaks.

It is not having an “anti trans bias” that would be prima faci proof of someone who is mentally fucked-up, and not to be regarded as credible on any subject.
This all boils down to the crazy not knowing they're crazy.

And.....

Were letting the inmates run the asylum.

At some point we just need to STOP

Last edited:
Sports is controversial but a very small part of the issue.

No reason why it should be.

Men inherently have certain physical advantages, that make it nearly impossible for women to compete with them fairly in certain athleti9c endeavors. That's why we have separate sports for men and women.

Calling a man a “trans woman”, and letting him compete in women's athletic events against actual women, is cheating, plain and simple.
I have come to the conclusion these people do not consider it cheating because they say it isn't, which is all they have got. It worked for the election, why not here?

I have. You are just to IGNORANT to understand it.

When a batshit crazy madman, such as yourself, is trying to argue his fucked-up delusions with a sane person, it is not the sane person with whom anything is wrong for not understanding and agreeing with the madman's delusions.

The problem is with •YOU• for being so fucked-up in the head that you can't grasp basic reality; and not with any sane person, for not being similarly fucked-up in the head to share in your delusions

PP_Straitjacket.png

As an extreme progressive liberal, I would prefer to support anyone competing any way they want, but what you seem to fail to realize, is that a person who have had years of testosterone enhancement, can not be allowed to compete with those who have not.
Sports is a very big issue for people interested in sports, and there is absolutely no doubt at all that transsexuals' who have had excess testosterone enhancement would be totally unfair to those who do not.
Anyone who does not realize this is such an extremist bigot against almost half the population, that nothing they say can then be taken seriously at all.
The problem is yours entirely.
No matter how much I would like to accommodate transsexuals, it would be wrong to harm almost half the population in order to do so.
So any fair person has to ban transsexuals who have had unfair testosterone enhancements, from sports competitions.
Until you can recognize that obvious fact, then you are not progressive or liberal.
There are just some things we have to accept as not being able to be fixed, regardless of our desire to fix them.

That is just ignorant!! That is exactly the attitude that leads to suicide among trans teens . People like you have blood on your hands

No. Lying to them and letting them believe they are misfits is what causes them harm.

View attachment 470501
Your ignorance is astounding
You have managed to call everyone else in this thread "ignorant", and yet you have brought nothing but that.

Why don't you try to argue on the merits of your science denying position? Oh wait...............I think I know why all you can do is call everyone else ignorant.
I have. You are just to IGNORANT to understand it.
Once again nothing but calling those of us using science as “ignorant” is all you have.

Because you have no point.

Forum List

Back