🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why are all white countries rich and all blacks countries poor?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Sorry libs, but white supremacy and black inferiority are facts.. We can do technology and blacks can't. Hell - most blacks can't even read and can not be taught to read. The average black african IQ is 68.

We are in debt. That's not rich.

however we used to be rich because Benjamin Disraeli stole Africas diamonds.

• Banned
To answer our question: colonialism.

Repressive, greedy colonialism.

Just the opposite. Africa peaked around 1950. Since then, african countries have become independent and the continent has gotten poorer.

Blacks need white rule or it's back to the stone age.

Just the opposite. Africa peaked around 1950. Since then, african countries have become independent and the continent has gotten poorer.

Blacks need white rule or it's back to the stone age.
The Imperial states exploited the natural resources as well as the indigenous people in Africa. This resulted in sheer waste. Waste of the resources by shoddy, if not nonexistent infrastructure and the wastes of the talents of the people.

Why is sub-Saharan Africa poor and the nation's that exploited Africa rich? Colonialism.

And the blatantly stupid attitude that believed Blacks are an inferior race. Racial political CSI corrode truth and the soul in equal measure.

Really? Then why is India, Vietnam, China and other Nations in Asia taking off economically? I am not supporting the OP's position but your logic is fucked. :)
India and China had traditions of nationhood prior to being repressed by foreigners. Vietnam, at least the Vietnamese are still being exploited with a communist government acting as a proxy for Capitalists.

Really? Then why is India, Vietnam, China and other Nations in Asia taking off economically? I am not supporting the OP's position but your logic is fucked. :)
India and China had traditions of nationhood prior to being repressed by foreigners. Vietnam, at least the Vietnamese are still being exploited with a communist government acting as a proxy for Capitalists.

Faulty logic. India, Vietnam, and other Southeast Asia countries suffered from imperialism as much as Africa. Why the double standard? :(

i think you would be content to blame the poverty of Africa solely at the feet of what you consider an inferior race and their alleged inability to harness their feeble power to improve the

Faulty logic. India, Vietnam, and other Southeast Asia countries suffered from imperialism as much as Africa. Why the double standard? :(
i believe that it would be easier for you and others to lay the blame for Africa's poverty exclusively at the feet of what you and others are nfortunately see as an independent nefarious race. But to dismiss the oppressive colonial history of Africa is both a convenient dodge and an irresponsible slight of overt racism. What a pity.

i think you would be content to blame the poverty of Africa solely at the feet of what you consider an inferior race and their alleged inability to harness their feeble power to improve the

i believe that it would be easier for you and others to lay the blame for Africa's poverty exclusively at the feet of what you and others are nfortunately see as an independent nefarious race. But to dismiss the oppressive colonial history of Africa is both a convenient dodge and an irresponsible slight of overt racism. What a pity.
First, you need to ask yourself how they were conquered in the first place. Is it possible spears can't compete with bullets? Then factor in it was long ago, the infrastructure is already in place and they get billions in foreign aid. You excuses look a little thin.

.... We can do technology and blacks can't. .....

You are part of no "we," you drooling idiot. YOU don't "do technology" or "do math." YOU are just one fearful, inferior individual, part of and sharing in nothing your superiors of all 'races' and ethnicities have and can do. YOU are nothing. Stop trying to ride on shoulders that have NOTHING to do with you, loser.

The libs keep telling us there is a giant conspiracy to hold down blacks and that's why they are failures everywhere. HAHAHA

Blacks are mentally inferior and that is why they fail.

Blacks are mentally inferior and that is why they fail.

YOU are inferior in every way, and that is why you are a failure.
That wasn't an effective come back.

Facts are mother nature didn't make us all equal. Different races have different plusses and minuses. We need to honestly acknowledge that fact before we can make use of it. We could make the perfect race with the right blender.

Forum List

Back