Why are "atheists" offended by "G-d" ?

They have no fear in mentioning god. They just have no use for it in our government. What a private citizen chooses to believe in is their choice.

They must defend those poor minorities as they could be offended...............

And they don't care about those of us who are offended by their attacks of our beliefs, and or our symbols of our faith..............

The ACLU has a long history of Supreme action on this very subject. It is an Ideological attack on our beliefs. We must obey their directives, or face them in the legal system.

LOL

Being anti-God is the 2013 equivalent of the cigarettes rolled up in white t-shirt sleeve.

Its kewl to be counter and shows are smart you are in figuring out existence with certainty.

If you don't believe that G-d exists, then why are you offended and afraid of mentioning His name? Why most we all bow down before you politically correct bullshit of omitting G-d? Since you don't believe in G-d, you shouldn't care whether we mention His name or not.

I assume you're referring to Rush Limbaugh's recent attacks on the Pope?

If you don't believe that G-d exists, then why are you offended and afraid of mentioning His name? Why most we all bow down before you politically correct bullshit of omitting G-d? Since you don't believe in G-d, you shouldn't care whether we mention His name or not.

I'm a non-theist (Atheist in your terms).
I'm also more conservative than most Republicans.
I'm not offended if you want to talk about God, G-d or Jesus. Nor am I afraid if you mention anything about religion.
Go for it.
Don't let the actions of the few militant anti-religious determine your opinion of all.

What is G-d?
Is that like God?

I could care less if you mention God or G-d.

Personally I don't care how many times a politician invokes the word God.

I do worry when they hear from or speak to God.

Is typing G_d a politically correct way to type God?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1ebCHFNeMo]Alice in Chains - God Am - YouTube[/ame]

It's quite Ironic that the party that is supposed to be about Tolerance, are Intolerant to the beliefs and symbols of Christianity...................

Simply put up a cross, or pray at a Gov't location and they'll go bat shit crazy...........

Have a WWI memorial with a cross as it's symbol, and they'll attack it...........

Want a Nativity scene in a public park, and it's evil.........

But it's perfectly Ok for a bunch of Nudist to run bare ass naked through the same park.........

As I said, on this thread and the other, it's an Ideology.................

They will scream bloody murder for a single person who might be offended, even when by doing so it offends the multi-tude.............

It's simply what they are...............Caused by Brain damage maybe...........Maybe they fell on their head at birth...........who knows...................

SO HELP ME GOD, maybe one day I'll understand it................

Most atheists grew up in religion where religious false gods were spoken about. Atheists have learned that these false gods were meant to deceive religious people rather than give them Truth. Many atheists are very aware of historical evidence about how Christianity was formed by the Roman and Jewish antichrists who changed the laws of God and made their own laws to force people into their way of thinking.

Religious thoughts come from the beast, which is God's plan to not only deceive His people from the Truth but at the same time, teach His people how to build false gods ( buildings built with human hands ). So the "mark of the beast" means that God put thoughts in the minds of people without them knowing who He is. These thoughts to look into the stars and get building shapes such as triangles, squares, intersections, and rectangles became building plans to build their buildings with, although it was our Creator who created them all. By building these false gods with their human hands ( 666, the number of a man ), God could teach man how to build the modern technology we have today to help us understand His invisible creation ( wavelengths of energy ).

Wavelengths of energy ( Heavenly Kingdom ) have to be processed through a processor ( the brain of each of God's created invisible beings ) to give us the illusions that we see, smell, taste, touch and hear in this world, which is the visible Earthly Kingdom.

if you don't believe that g-d exists, then why are you offended and afraid of mentioning his name? Why most we all bow down before you politically correct bullshit of omitting g-d? Since you don't believe in g-d, you shouldn't care whether we mention his name or not.

what is g-d?
Is that like god?

I could care less if you mention god or g-d.

מטומטם

Why did the Soviet Union and other communist nations ban Christianity?

The Russians probably did because they were reacting to centuries of theocratic oppression.

Are you sure it wasn't in Marxist writings and literature to abolish religion, as it worship of a deity interferes with the worship of the state?

Yes, I'm sure that wasn't it. At least not entirely. You may have forgotten that our founders rebelled against a theocratic regime.

Last edited:
It's quite Ironic that the party that is supposed to be about Tolerance, are Intolerant to the beliefs and symbols of Christianity...................

Simply put up a cross, or pray at a Gov't location and they'll go bat shit crazy...........

Have a WWI memorial with a cross as it's symbol, and they'll attack it...........

Want a Nativity scene in a public park, and it's evil.........

But it's perfectly Ok for a bunch of Nudist to run bare ass naked through the same park.........

As I said, on this thread and the other, it's an Ideology.................

They will scream bloody murder for a single person who might be offended, even when by doing so it offends the multi-tude.............

It's simply what they are...............Caused by Brain damage maybe...........Maybe they fell on their head at birth...........who knows...................

SO HELP ME GOD, maybe one day I'll understand it................

As long as Christians point to their false gods like Jews and Muslims and all other religious people in this world, there will always be us saints that know the Truth. All us saints are killed because we know that religious people worship false gods ( things built with human hands).

Forum List

Back