Why are Conservatives (GOP) cheering on Russian aggression?

The Ruskies have been literally boxed in by NATO and US allies..Russia is struggling to retain the super power position it once enjoyed..Yet,,Europe says no along with Baltic states and those in the Asia....Pretty much the world is saying fuck you Russia when it comes to rebuilding it's former glory..
The GOP supports anyone or any action that makes the black guy in the White House look bad....It only makes the GOP look like Ruskie stooges....

The Ruskies have been literally boxed in by NATO and US allies

Yes, 11.5% of the world's landmass......boxed in. LOL!
Poor Russia. DERP!
And they want to expand the land mass to the extent they had before, Derrp.....The dumb Ruskies don;t even have the technology to get the wealth they have buried in Siberia without our help..But we ain't gonna show them how....
They have been boxed in by bases and naval power which has stopped them from playing the same game as when they were the USSR, derp...Gawd I bet you have a bloody nose from picking it,,,derp...

Funny. Obama is president, Trump is a citizen. Obama has power to negotiate with or threaten Russia, Trump is a citizen. Hillary was Secretary of State and dealt with Russia representing the full power and strength of the US military. Trump is a citizen.

Why again are democrats running around squalling about Russians and Republicans? If they're really that upset about Russians messing with our elections, why don't they do something about it? Maybe Obama can draw another red line, or come out with another hashtag. I mean, isn't there anything the poor dears can do?

Essentially, they're admitting that there is nothing they can do (or can think of to do) about Russia influencing our election.

Russia isn't doing anything to our election. Democrats made it up as their last ditch, fail safe, in case Trump wins.
So when Pootin publicly announces who he prefers as president he is being neutral?

I have to go fix my mom in laws ac/heater conditioner unit..Please keep in mind I can't retort till done...

The Ruskies have been literally boxed in by NATO and US allies..Russia is struggling to retain the super power position it once enjoyed..Yet,,Europe says no along with Baltic states and those in the Asia....Pretty much the world is saying fuck you Russia when it comes to rebuilding it's former glory.

Russia is 'boxed in'....just like Hitler and Germany was after WWI, right before Hitler sent troops into the Rhineland buffer zone just to test Europe's resolve...they chose appeasement instead. Putin and Russia are 'boxed in'; yet, Putin / Russia invaded Crimea, annexing that part of Ukraine's official sovereign territory...and Europe...and Barry...chose appeasement, letting Russia have their spoils 'just this ONCE'. For a 'boxed in' country that was pretty ballsy and pretty aggressive.

The world said, 'F* You, Russia'?

Russia just 'bent over and raped' the Obama administration, the DNC, and Hillary - hacking all of their private, personal files and releasing the embarrassing, incriminating, criminal information/admissions out to the world and said 'F* YOU, America'...and has not been punished for doing so.

Russia just marched into the Ukraine and took Crimea, saying, 'F* YOU, Europe/NATO/America - what'cha gonna do about it?"

Russia flew a plane across Iran, landed in Syria, opened up a base, began destroying the rebels Obama and Hillary were using to fight a proxy war against Assad, and declared Assad isn't' going anywhere, thereby saying, 'F* You, Barry - what'cha gonna do about it/'.

I don't know any American who is 'celebrating' that or giving Putin 'atta boys' for it. All I know are wondering why the hell our govt helped AL QAEIDA take over Libya, why our govt dragged us into the middle of TWO CIVIL WARS between terrorists and dictators, why we were dragged into 2 UN-AUTHORIZED WARS to help the TERRORISTS, and why aren't the same 'bitch' Liberals who screamed about Bush getting us into 1 such war NOT screaming about BARRY getting us into 2 (TWO)?!

So when Pootin publicly announces who he prefers as president he is being neutral?
So you give a crap what Putin says? F* Putin!

You DON'T like the fact Putin may be trying to IMPOSE his choice for President upon the American people but have no problem with Obama, Hillary, the Media, Soros, etc trying to do the same thing?!

The Ruskies have been literally boxed in by NATO and US allies..Russia is struggling to retain the super power position it once enjoyed..Yet,,Europe says no along with Baltic states and those in the Asia....Pretty much the world is saying fuck you Russia when it comes to rebuilding it's former glory..
The GOP supports anyone or any action that makes the black guy in the White House look bad....It only makes the GOP look like Ruskie stooges....

Poor Russia. DERP!
And they want to expand the land mass to the extent they had before, Derrp.....The dumb Ruskies don;t even have the technology to get the wealth they have buried in Siberia without our help..But we ain't gonna show them how....
They have been boxed in by bases and naval power which has stopped them from playing the same game as when they were the USSR, derp...Gawd I bet you have a bloody nose from picking it,,,derp...

And they want to expand the land mass to the extent they had before,

Makes you wonder why Hillary and Obama were kissing Putin's butt so much.

Poor Russia. DERP!

Which is what Trump will help them do. That's why Putin is so scarred of Hillary while fighting FOR Trump.

Poor Russia. DERP!

Which is what Trump will help them do. That's why Putin is so scarred of Hillary while fighting FOR Trump.

That's why Putin is so scarred of Hillary

Hillary and Obama did such a good job of keeping Putin under control. Cough (Ukraine) Cough Cough (Crimea)

Moron.

Poor Russia. DERP!

Hillary and Obama did such a good job of keeping Putin under control. Cough (Ukraine) Cough Cough (Crimea)

Moron.
You can't keep the head of another country under control fucktard. Especially not the former head of the KGB. God you're dumb.

Poor Russia. DERP!

Moron.
You can't keep the head of another country under control fucktard. Especially not the former head of the KGB. God you're dumb.

You can't keep the head of another country under control

Especially when, like Obama and Hillary, you didn't even see them as a threat.

How's Obama's post 2012 flexibility working out? LOL!

You are right, we shouldn't vote for Hillary who is too soft on Putin...we need Trump who loves Putin and his big spending Russian oligarch buddies and will be tough on our NATO allies.

CONSISTENCY - Trump/Pence already rejected such ridiculous vocabulary, how about you?

Last edited:
Funny. Obama is president, Trump is a citizen. Obama has power to negotiate with or threaten Russia, Trump is a citizen. Hillary was Secretary of State and dealt with Russia representing the full power and strength of the US military. Trump is a citizen.

Why again are democrats running around squalling about Russians and Republicans? If they're really that upset about Russians messing with our elections, why don't they do something about it? Maybe Obama can draw another red line, or come out with another hashtag. I mean, isn't there anything the poor dears can do?

Essentially, they're admitting that there is nothing they can do (or can think of to do) about Russia influencing our election.

Russia isn't doing anything to our election. Democrats made it up as their last ditch, fail safe, in case Trump wins.
Why does he have to pretend neutrality? I remember some very interesting international reactions to the result of the '04 election.

Why did Obama turn the ME over to ISIS in 2012 in the first place? Why are we paying twice for real estate we won at great cost?

Oh for fucks sake, do you imagine American presidents to be omnicient and/or omnipotent beings?

It is if the only stuff that ever happens in the world is due to American president either willing, or "allowing" it.

Get off the stupid.

We still have troops in Germany, Japan and So Korea 70 years after the last battle. Obama abandonment of the ME To ISIS immediately after we defeated them in battle is unprecedented in all human history; that's how stupid Obama is

ME is not Germany it is not Japan or South Korea. It is not a single country, it is many countries and the places like Syria ISIS went to after getting smashed in Iraq had no American bases.

Specifically in IRAQ there was a bi-partisan withdrawal timetable after TEN YEARS OF STAY and electorate mandate for Obama, who according to people who elected him is too hawkish because he ramped up Afghanistan efforts.

Last edited:

You are right, we shouldn't vote for Hillary who is too soft on Putin...we need Trump who loves Putin and his big spending Russian oligarch buddies and will be tough on our NATO allies.

CONSISTENCY - Trump/Pence already rejected such ridiculous vocabulary, how about you?

we shouldn't vote for Hillary who is too soft on Putin

Too soft? Or too incompetent?

Lets note you completely dodged the comparison of Hillary to the only other alternative we have - Putin's lapdog Trump.

Lets note you completely dodged the comparison of Hillary to the only other alternative we have - Putin's lapdog Trump.

Trump hasn't handed a reset button to the Russians......or tell Romney the 80s want their foreign policy back.

That sure was funny though.

Fucking retarded Crooked Hillary kooks who think Russia hacked Podesta is fucking annoying at this point.
They know Russia had nothing to do with the hacked emails. That's just a meme to distract the voters from Hillary's crimes.

Well with all our power we had better figure it out. I'll be danged if I am going to take up arms to defend this nation. At 78 years of age I can still walk 5 miles and hunt and still drag a deer out of the woods but I can't help defend america. Too old.

Forum List

Back