Why are Constitutional Conservative Christians / Tea Party Christian's such a bunch of know it all's

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Seriously, in your face know it all's

I was in a group talking to some people about a Dignity and Assisted Dying discussion and they act like they are the founders of the bible and brought Jesus to their people so they were so happy to High Jack the topic.

One person said .."Well I am a Constitutional Conservative Christian who believes in the constitution only in the United States Of America and when it comes to my walk with God..
Then sites some quotes from the bible on why he is so smart and such a christian...

Seriously folks, this is so damaging to non believers, who think if this is what a christian is forget it..and lost their chance with finding God.

For instance :

~Pat Robertson: Opposition To Trump Is Revolt Against God
Robertson also suggests that those people opposing Trump are challenging God’s authority. Referring to Psalm 2:2

Btw, Roberston was hateful and against Obama for 8 years..

And a few past damaging words..

~When Jerry Farwell said on National news that 9/11 happened because of the gays.

~
"Anybody here today who has not accepted Jesus Christ as their savior, I'm telling you, you're not my brother and you're not my sister, and I want to be your brother," Governor Bentley said Monday at a church service held moments after his inauguration, according to The Birmingham News.

~
Men with “rebellious” wives should live where wife-beating is legal. Pat Roberston

e0c14519202b6b002deeb5e19dd5f78b--kermit-the-frog-quotes-business-meme.jpg

How rude of them...

competing with the Left in the Know It All Olympics.

They haven't a chance

I was in a group talking to some people about a Dignity and Assisted Dying discussion and they act like they are the founders of the bible and brought Jesus to their people so they were so happy to High Jack the topic.

One person said .."Well I am a Constitutional Conservative Christian who believes in the constitution only in the United States Of America and when it comes to my walk with God..
Then sites some quotes from the bible on why he is so smart and such a christian...

Seriously folks, this is so damaging to non believers, who think if this is what a christian is forget it..and lost their chance with finding God.

For instance :

Robertson also suggests that those people opposing Trump are challenging God’s authority. Referring to Psalm 2:2

~When Jerry Farwell said on National news that 9/11 happened because of the gays.

~
"Anybody here today who has not accepted Jesus Christ as their savior, I'm telling you, you're not my brother and you're not my sister, and I want to be your brother," Governor Bentley said Monday at a church service held moments after his inauguration, according to The Birmingham News.

~
Men with “rebellious” wives should live where wife-beating is legal. Pat Roberston

I'm not for ASSISTED suicide. I have no problem with someone saying he/she wants no more medication, no more chemo therapy, no more intravenous, and allow "nature" to run its course. If God wishes to cure that individual, nothing will stop Him. However, when an individual says, "I'm ending it here and now and this is how I'm doing it" --- sorry, but that is flying in the face of God and saying you know what is best when God is the One in charge and knows the real reason why!

For instance :

~

~

The way you moved from your one personal experience to a few cherry picked comments out of millions of possible quotes over the time frame involved, was not very convincing.

It is interesting that you remember that the man your were talking to called himself a Constitutional Christian, but can't remember what point he had to make on the issue...

For instance :

~

~

The way you moved from your one personal experience to a few cherry picked comments out of millions of possible quotes over the time frame involved, was not very convincing.

It is interesting that you remember that the man your were talking to called himself a Constitutional Christian, but can't remember what point he had to make on the issue...

Ahhh Cherry Pickers...lol...who says that Mark Leven?

Here are his exact words..

:eek::confused:

fear too few are knowledgeable and willing to fight for the Constitution. The sheep have been indoctrinated to think free stuff from the government is actually "free".

- I don't understand the logic of denying the government a say in assisted suicide but allowing almost total control of everything else (e.g. Obama Care, defining marriage, so-called "gun control", determining what is "normal" behavior, what level of taxation is appropriate, who gets welfare, who we are going to bomb or murder or subsidize today, etc. It gets a little dicey when you start cherry-picking the issues you want the government to stay out of while demanding government intervention on others. I think I will just stick to the Constitution.

God, and the Constitution, say all people are created equal. The principles of God are that life is sacred. This is why we don't believe in end of life options, abortion, etc. Hussein care shoved immoral health care down our throats. Hussein care is a redistribution of wealth.

So! Religious freedom is not your forte?

Ummm.. I thought I already replied..but I will again..

I am all for religous freedom..I am not for another christian telling me how I need to act/ think/ vote to be a christian..
I was on a woman's christian forum during the Bush administration and war.. Over and over I was told that if I do not agree with Bush's then I am not patriotic for our soldier or a christian..I saw that for 8 years, during Obama they were so ugly to him.

For instance :

~

~

fear too few are knowledgeable and willing to fight for the Constitution. The sheep have been indoctrinated to think free stuff from the government is actually "free".

- I don't understand the logic of denying the government a say in assisted suicide but allowing almost total control of everything else (e.g. Obama Care, defining marriage, so-called "gun control", determining what is "normal" behavior, what level of taxation is appropriate, who gets welfare, who we are going to bomb or murder or subsidize today, etc. It gets a little dicey when you start cherry-picking the issues you want the government to stay out of while demanding government intervention on others. I think I will just stick to the Constitution.

God, and the Constitution, say all people are created equal. The principles of God are that life is sacred. This is why we don't believe in end of life options, abortion, etc. Hussein care shoved immoral health care down our throats. Hussein care is a redistribution of wealth.

I'm not sure how what you just did there related to anything in my post.

Are you putting that forward as an example of your thinking on the issue?

For instance :

~

~

I'm not for ASSISTED suicide. I have no problem with someone saying he/she wants no more medication, no more chemo therapy, no more intravenous, and allow "nature" to run its course. If God wishes to cure that individual, nothing will stop Him. However, when an individual says, "I'm ending it here and now and this is how I'm doing it" --- sorry, but that is flying in the face of God and saying you know what is best when God is the One in charge and knows the real reason why!

I have to say that I agree with you, although not all people believe in God, and when someone is suffering who are we to stand in their way..
Personally I just want to be all drugged up, I couldn't take that pill..

For instance :

~

~

No you said I cherry picked his words...so I showed you most of his conversation..

He is basically telling me that I am not as smart as him with the constitution , while at the same time acting like he is a such a better christian than I..I hate that.

For instance :

~

~

No you said I cherry picked his words...so I showed you most of his conversation..

He is basically telling me that I am not as smart as him with the constitution , while at the same time acting like he is a such a better christian than I..I hate that.

I don't see him citing himself as an Authority at any point there. He is making an argument, and explaining it by trying to connect it all to an across the board standard(s).

That certainly seems legitimate.

For instance :

~

~

They are both goons, Robertson made 1/2 billion off of God and Farwell is not far behind. I can't stand either and I can't stand Christians who sprout how they walk with God and all they are is talk. I a leery of such people.
Also I am happy I'm not Governor Bentley brother , I would never vote for him, and there has become a huge blurred line between Church and State.

I am pro Hospice and dying with dignity , and if someone choses assistant suicide whose has a terminal condition and is in much distress, emotional and pain wise, and that is their wish, whom am I to stop it , I would never be involved in it though. Many people just do it themselves.

Last edited:

For instance :

~

~

Because they're home school dumb-asses who live their entire lives in fear of what they can't understand.

So! Religious freedom is not your forte?

Ummm.. I thought I already replied..but I will again..

I am all for religous freedom..I am not for another christian telling me how I need to act/ think/ vote to be a christian..
I was on a woman's christian forum during the Bush administration and war.. Over and over I was told that if I do not agree with Bush's then I am not patriotic for our soldier or a christian..I saw that for 8 years, during Obama they were so ugly to him.

Sounds very much to me that you are anti Christian and are trying to weave it through your leftist talking points!

For instance :

~

~

Funny how health care is amoral. Levin is just another talk radio , same as Rush , Hannity, etc, all worried about their pocket books. They are all racist, by that I mean the median income and under, if you have money they are fine with you. Money is their God.

Funny how health care is amoral. Levin is just another talk radio , same as Rush , Hannity, etc, all worried about their pocket books. They are all racist, by that I mean the median income and under, if you have money they are fine with you. Money is their God.

You may be doing them a disservice. I would like to use car insurance as an analogy. We buy car insurance to protect ourselves in case of a major accident. Chances are most people will not have this major accident, but coverage is there if we should. Next imagine that car insurance companies began adding tears to the upholstery, tire replacement, maintenance costs, and finally gas. Our insurance would skyrocket, people wouldn't be able to afford it--which is exactly what our imaginary car insurer wants. Now he can to to the government and tell the government, "Look! Too many people can't pay for car insurance! The government must help all these via government assistance." Sometimes some people cannot afford something, but the government--well that's different. The government has shown a willingness to pay for everything. Let the government pay the insurance companies. They're happy, the government pays the bill. The taxpayers may be unhappy, but let them be unhappy with the government, not with the insurance and businesses that deal in automobile services.

Medical insurance started out by insuring costs for major medical emergencies. People paid for their day-to-day issues such as physicals, colds/flu, stitches and the like. Then insurance companies began adding more and more coverage, insurance rates began to grow, then skyrocket. Yay! Now we're to the point where people can demand the government pays for it all.

What we need to do is go back to insurance companies covering major medical events and we the people treat the more health issues as we do groceries, gasoline, and school supplies. Anything other than major medical is on us. The problem with this? Individuals don't pay bills. I know! Let's have everything insured and then the insurance companies can pay the bills! Oops! Insurance becomes unaffordable which takes to the government.

People who want big government or a nanny-type government always trot out the poor. That's the picture they look at. Conservative Talk Radio takes a look at how people (including the poor) can be independent of government. The Liberal Way creates more poor people. The Conservative Way creates fewer poor people. Either way, the poor are taken care of. The question is how many poor people do we want to create? Many of us don't want big business and the government to make us poor so that they can take care of us who are perfectly capable of taking care of ourselves if left alone. We want the government there for those who truly need taken care of, who can't take care of themselves when left to their own devices.

Forum List

Back