Why are Constitutional Conservative Christians / Tea Party Christian's such a bunch of know it all's

I haven't seen any Conservative Christian/Tea Party mobs preventing the free speech of people who hold differing views on public polcies.

There is a HYUUUUUGE amount of evidence showing Progs being Know-It-All Mob Shout Downers.

westboro.jpg

That's a person exercising his Free Speech rights. He's not preventing anyone else from expressing theirs.

You lose.

Seriously, in your face know it all's

I was in a group talking to some people about a Dignity and Assisted Dying discussion and they act like they are the founders of the bible and brought Jesus to their people so they were so happy to High Jack the topic.

One person said .."Well I am a Constitutional Conservative Christian who believes in the constitution only in the United States Of America and when it comes to my walk with God..
Then sites some quotes from the bible on why he is so smart and such a christian...

Seriously folks, this is so damaging to non believers, who think if this is what a christian is forget it..and lost their chance with finding God.

For instance :

~Pat Robertson: Opposition To Trump Is Revolt Against God
Robertson also suggests that those people opposing Trump are challenging God’s authority. Referring to Psalm 2:2

Btw, Roberston was hateful and against Obama for 8 years..

And a few past damaging words..

~When Jerry Farwell said on National news that 9/11 happened because of the gays.

~
"Anybody here today who has not accepted Jesus Christ as their savior, I'm telling you, you're not my brother and you're not my sister, and I want to be your brother," Governor Bentley said Monday at a church service held moments after his inauguration, according to The Birmingham News.

~
Men with “rebellious” wives should live where wife-beating is legal. Pat Roberston

e0c14519202b6b002deeb5e19dd5f78b--kermit-the-frog-quotes-business-meme.jpg

Because conservative constitutional Christians are a heck of a lot smarter than the know nothing Leftists and Progressives. :)

I am so sorry to hear all you have had to go through, and happy that you had such care the second time around. I love hearing the success stories, as I have lost a few friends and loved ones to cancer.

Thanks so much, no cancer for 2 years.. I am tired from all I had to go through...But I am here to see my children turn into men..

Take a look at the money given to our government officials to vote in their favor..Big money and we are the ones hurting..

Big Big money was used for anti obamacare campaigns... Why because the money was slowed down that the american people where handing over daily..

Obamacare needs help, and some things changed but until we get a handle on this corruption it needs to stay.

BTW: I was in shock to see just how many are in the waiting rooms, waiting to get chemo...millions a day across America...there is so much money to be made off of the very sick in America.

Seriously, in your face know it all's

I was in a group talking to some people about a Dignity and Assisted Dying discussion and they act like they are the founders of the bible and brought Jesus to their people so they were so happy to High Jack the topic.

One person said .."Well I am a Constitutional Conservative Christian who believes in the constitution only in the United States Of America and when it comes to my walk with God..
Then sites some quotes from the bible on why he is so smart and such a christian...

Seriously folks, this is so damaging to non believers, who think if this is what a christian is forget it..and lost their chance with finding God.

For instance :

~Pat Robertson: Opposition To Trump Is Revolt Against God
Robertson also suggests that those people opposing Trump are challenging God’s authority. Referring to Psalm 2:2

Btw, Roberston was hateful and against Obama for 8 years..

And a few past damaging words..

~When Jerry Farwell said on National news that 9/11 happened because of the gays.

~
"Anybody here today who has not accepted Jesus Christ as their savior, I'm telling you, you're not my brother and you're not my sister, and I want to be your brother," Governor Bentley said Monday at a church service held moments after his inauguration, according to The Birmingham News.

~
Men with “rebellious” wives should live where wife-beating is legal. Pat Roberston

e0c14519202b6b002deeb5e19dd5f78b--kermit-the-frog-quotes-business-meme.jpg

Because conservative constitutional Christians are a heck of a lot smarter than the know nothing Leftists and Progressives. :)

There you go...lol ...exactly what I am talking about...It is almost as bad as the atheists calling Christians stupid and weak for believing in Jesus Christ.

My sister is a far right Conservative Christian , we haven't talked for months, she has gone over the cliff with this Mark Leven and crazy anti Obama hate..She judges everyone and acts like she is a genius over other Christians..Very sad that this is happening.

Thanks so much, no cancer for 2 years.. I am tired from all I had to go through...But I am here to see my children turn into men..

Take a look at the money given to our government officials to vote in their favor..Big money and we are the ones hurting..

Big Big money was used for anti obamacare campaigns... Why because the money was slowed down that the american people where handing over daily..

Obamacare needs help, and some things changed but until we get a handle on this corruption it needs to stay.

BTW: I was in shock to see just how many are in the waiting rooms, waiting to get chemo...millions a day across America...there is so much money to be made off of the very sick in America.

I am happy to hear Obamacare helped someone. It more than makes up for the rather major annoyance it has caused some of my loved ones. Like the good stories, and I thank you.

I am happy to hear Obamacare helped someone. It more than makes up for the rather major annoyance it has caused some of my loved ones. Like the good stories, and I thank you.

I still pay so much for insurance like everyone, but the pre-existing law saved my life.

I haven't seen any Conservative Christian/Tea Party mobs preventing the free speech of people who hold differing views on public polcies.

There is a HYUUUUUGE amount of evidence showing Progs being Know-It-All Mob Shout Downers.

westboro.jpg

His parents are turning him into a RWNJ like them. Full of hate. Who teaches their kids this stuff.

Forum List

Back